Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Children of the Night -- version 2.0

rainbowdashlover19

*Silver's ghost form disappeared and he stood up and rolled his eyes*

"I'll just refrain from taking off this ring, anyway my question still stands, what is my work going to be. Is it death, oh death would be such a nice commodity, or do I have to take a pill that will put me to sleep so I can't know or see as we go there? Anyway, whats next, I mean I could just take the ring off and teleport out because you had to take down the shield to put on the ring but what  would be the fun in that, after all my job is already complete..."

Steel almost laughed "by the time you have the ring off you'll have a dagger in you chest" steel said "there is a reason I didn't bother to bind your legs and that's because I'm not worried about you doing anything physical" steel stood in front of and to the side of Luna and if he opened his wing it would block the path to her

Flair caught aikos look and kissed her for the heck of it.

Cider smiled as he chuckles, "to make you see life isn't so bad when I'm here with you to help you let go of the sad past you had it was all iah can thank of" he says in his all so awsome southern accent

"Your highness" as Mirage bowed before here, "I am Mirage and I have traveled far to be part of your children of the night." He look up at Luna giving her a grin. He looked at the ponies following her and grinned at them as well "hello every pony how are you all doing this lovely evening?"

Steel looked at the pony "we're fine but rather busy if you'd like I can have somepony show you around" steel said "I'm stained steel head of Luna's personal guard" steel liked into the corner where there where shadows "shadow heart"

Shadow Heart a solid black stallion with a mane I match melted out of the shadows and looked at mirage

*Silver backed up having been surprised by the new pony but recovered quickly*

"How do you get down to the dungeons... anyway, I am Silver"

*Silvers eyes widened as he realized what they could do to him*

"No... no no no no, this ring is a serious problem sucking my magic, it leaves my mind open"

*Silver starts struggling to take of the ring but he has become weak from loss of magic so he was having a very hard time*

Steel was fast and had his dagger at silvers neck in a matter of seconds "didn't I tell you that i wasn't worried about you trying to take it off because I'm fast" steel said with a growl he want amused by silvers antics and really just wanted to kill him

"No, no no no no, take off the ring and put me back into a alicorn shield t is much better for my mental health. Or just kill me now, it would be better than what this ring will let you do to me."

*Silver kept struggling even though he was too weak to be able too pull off the ring*

Steel punched silver hard then grabbed some chains and bound him "now if you want to keep going I'm sure I can make your stay even less comfortable" steel said and indeed he could steel knew how to cause immense pain with out doing a lot of damage so he would last

Silver had already fainted by the time that the chains were put on to him so he did not hear steel*

((where is rainbowdashlover, oh wait, nevermind. I really and just still talking because of the character limit and all I really mean to say is bip, bop, and skidledeedoo))

Indigo Night giggled. "Thanks for that. Anyway, shouldn't you be getting back to working on the orchard or am I too pretty for you to keep working?" Indigo asked with a smile. She still couldn't believe that kiss had happened but was still glad that it did.

Steel sighed "I suppose that means that well have to deal with him later" steel said as he turned to Luna he sighed he just wanted to be done with the prisoner he wasn't much for keeping ponies he preferred to just kill them and end their sorry excuses for a life

"See theres that pertty litlle smiale ive been looking for" Cider says chuckling as he pets her head. "Yeah wanna help me plant some seeds? If we work together im sure we can work faster and get the job done alot more faster" He says as he chuckles and walks over to the cart with the seeds on it.

Indigo smiled widely and walked over to the cart. "That's a lot of zap apple seeds. Are there any other seeds here besides the zap apples?" Indigo Night asked him. She look at the seeds and realised that it would get done a lot quicker if she helped him. She planned to do so anyway.

(edited)

Luna sighed. "Let's go show Mirage around now..." She closed her wigs, looking at the new pony. "But first, how id you manage to get inside the castle???"

Midnight smiled. Staying close, she walked down to the dining room.

Aiko blinked, blushing madly. "U-um..." She couldn't speak.

Edited by rainbowdashlover19

Steel nodded and tuned to the new pony " that is a good question how did you get not only I'm the castle but in the dungeon as well" steel asked

Once in the dining hall grell used his magic to pull out a chair for midnight "I'll make you something to eat" grell said

Luna looked back at the prisoner. -What should we do with him... Maybe I can use the same spell on him I used on Lunar... Make him join us... His intel would cone quite useful...-

Midnight blushed, sitting down. She looked aroundthe dinong hall. "She remodeled the dining room since I was last in here..."

Grell smiled and scooted her chair up "I'm sure she has" grell said he couldn't remembers inking ago the remodel was he went into the kitchen and began cooking an apple once that was in to back he made a salad and carried it out to midnight" eat up" grell said as he went back to the kitchen

Midnight smiled, starting to eat. She finished it quite fast because of how hungry she actualy was.

Aiko looked at Flair. "Thank you..." She kissed him, giggling a little bit. She wasn't used to feeling so loved and happy. She was so giddy; so unlike herself. h

Grell came out with a big slice of pie for her he sat it down and took the empty bowl and walked back into the kitchen grell walked back out with a bowl of nuts "after this unless you have some work to do we can train" grell said as he ate some nuts "protein"

"A tour sounds great" he said happily. "How long has the children of the night existed?" Mirage asked Midnight. Has Celestia ever thought to look for where we set this up at?" Mirage asked with a look of worry on his face. When he looked into Midnight's eyes he felt reassured of everything going on.

(edited)

Luna smiled. "She knows exactly where we are at, but I have put a barrier around the city to make it invisible to them. They can only see it if they have the counter spell, which I thought they didn't have until the prisoner showed up..." She looked at Steel. "Show this stallion around. I'll take care of the prisoner."

Midnight nodded, eating the pie. "What kind of training are we going to do today???" she asked, lookong up at him. She had a small dollop of whipped cream on her muzzle that she didn't realize. She smiled at him.

(((Sorry it took me so long. My phone's 4g wasn't working right)))

Edited by rainbowdashlover19

Steel nodded "you sure Luna shadow heart can give her the tour you're with a prisoner and you remover everypony else for your security detail" steel said

Grell smiled "well I don't know yet and you have whipped cream on your muzzle" grell said smiling

"What ever training you think I would need like to defend myself and to fit in with all the other ponies. So midnight I heard Luna say something about a prisoner, what exactly happened?" Mirage asked Midnight with a look of worry on his face. "Is there anything I can do to help Midnight?"

(It's ok my ipad is kinda slow too.)

Edited by Mirage X Dash

(((Okay, before I reply, I think we need to establish something. I am completely lost. Is Mirage in the dining room or dungeon? Luna is in the dungeon with the prisoner, Stell and Shadow Heart and Midnight is in the dining room with Grell. Which one is he at???)))