Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Children of the Night -- version 2.0

rainbowdashlover19

Aiko blinked. "That's a lot of ponies and griffins..." she mused, looking at the scars.

Luna smiled. She blinked, noticing Silver. "Oh, you finally awoke. You put us through quite a scare..." she said, walking over to him.

Lunar heard the knock, walking towards the main doors. She opened them and peaked through. "Yes?"

Midnight smiled, nuzzling him.

Dark Shine blinked. "Oh? Abd who would that be?"

Soundwave was behind lunar the whole time he heard the knock as well

Aries nodded "most where easy there where weak ragtag groups of untrained fighters there's so much unrest there because of the war"

Steel noticed him to "not much but lunar has a new guard celestia turned herself in" steel said

Grell smiled an nuzzled her back

Shadow heart smiled "you" he said

Silver bowed to Luna before turning to Steel, "probably for the best, I have no idea if my symptom will come up again. For now," Silver turned back to Luna,"is there anything I can do your you or should I go along with whatever I choose? After all I live to serve and fight for the princess."

When Lance saw the pony he kind of hide behind Princess Luna so that he wouldn't be seen, then he slowly started to walk away still trying not to be seen by the new pony that just now showed up. He was being as quiet as possible when he was slowly moving so that he wound get caught.

"Oh aahhh it is a great to met you princess I am Melanie... What your not Princess Luna so you must be Princess Lunar." Melanie bowed to Princess Lunar "I is great to met you oh my sis would flip out if she knew I would be meting Princess Luna and Princess Lunar. Oh sorry of my behavior."

Aiko nodded, nuzzling him.

Lunar smiled, bowing back. "May I ask who you are?" she asked, her wings opening.

Midnight looked out the window. "What time is it???"

Dark Shine blushed, smiling.

Luna sighed. "Do whatever you please. Abd you," she quickly used her magic to grab Lance and keep him from moving, "I still have questions to ask you..."

Silver bowed politely to Luna, "if anyone needs me I will be at the armory." Silver walked towards the stairs down and passed by the ponies at the door. "hello Lunar," Silver said as he passed by heading down into the armory.

((OOC: I am just gonna be in the armory making upgrades too my boy...))

"He'll Princess Luner, I'm Luna Flower but I've been going by Flower, thats Melanie, and the other is Glusten Dew" Flower said bowing.

"W-wait, why do you want t-to wake m-me questions, I-I'm just a l-less then average p-pony" Lance said straggling to escape from the magic.

Lunar blinked, seeing Silver pass by. She was suddenly lost for words. -He's back...?- She shook her head, looking at the group. "Hello, everyone. Please, follow me into the foyer so you can wait for Luna..." She walked towardsthe foyer, opening the door for them to follow.

Luna looked at him. "How did you manage to get into my castle without the guards shooting you down? And why did you just casually walk in here?" she asked, her face close to his.

Aries hugged her "I'm so ashamed of what I did "Aries said as a silent tear rolled down his cheek

Sound wave moved by lunar

Grell shrugged "earlyish " grell said

Shadow heart smiled at her blush finding it adorable he nuzzled her back kissing her cheek

Steel did his thing by Luna

"W-well I teleported here, a-and I didn't walk in casually, I-I was trying my b-best to stay out of l-larg c-crowds, I don't really like seeing to many p-ponies" Lanc said no longer struggling to get away from Princeaa Luna.

((Hey guys I'll be going to camp today which means I won't be replying till sometime late on the next Saturday))

Aiko sighed. "Don't be... The past is in the past... You can't change that..." She nuzzled him.

Lunar walked into the foyer, waitig for the other ponies to follow.

Midnight giggled. "I meant a time, smartplot," she said, sticking her tongue out.

Dark Shine hoped off the bed, stretching.

Luna nodded. "That still doesn't answer how you got in here without my guards seeing you..."

Steel sighed "Luna remember we dismissed them because they where not needed because of shadow heart but it seems his new mare friend is distracting him'steel said

Aries nuzzled her back "back then I traveled in a small group known as the six demons and no matter how many ponies tried we couldn't be beat and we where ruthless killing machines we where feared even by the Army" Aries said

Soundwave followed and put on his blind fold

Grell shrugged "no clue" grell said

Shadow heart got up and used shadows to tickle darkshine

Luna looked at him. "He's just a filly... He needs to have a break every now and then..."

Aiko nodded, kissing his cheek. "I was in something similarcto that back in my home country..."

Lunar blinked, noticing the blindfold.

Midnight sighed

Dark Shine gasped, giggling and kicking. "St-stop! Ahahaha!" She was kicking and rolling around on the floor, laughing her plot off.

Steel nodded "you're right but from what I've seen she's with him all the time and he didn't request a break" steel asaid

sound wave heard her blink and smirked wondering if she'd ask about it

Aries looked at her" the six demons where the strongest fighters that worked perfectly together each of us had a code name I was windingo" Aries said "And I'm sure you're group had a noble cause we fought and killed just because we could "

Shadow heart kept going laughing

Luna sighed. "Give him a break, dear... You of all people should know how it feels when you finally have someone to love after being alone your whole life..." She nuzzled him.

Lunar blinked again. "Um, why do you...?"

Aiko sighed. "We were suppose to be fighting for a noble cause... Then sensei got a big head... Started slipping up... I can't tell you how many innocent ponies I had to kill... Mothers, fathers, children... They were all just targets to me... Targets to make sensei happy..." Her eyes started to water as she kind of spaced out. "I was so numb I didn't even notice I had killed my...my own son..." Tears started falling.

Dark Shine continued to kick and laugh.

Aries nuzzled her "its hard I know I killed my parents but I'm sure he loves you still and when you make it to the other side he'll be there waiting for you with a big smile" Aries said

steel nodded " I know but there's a difference my job is to protect you and my love makes it more than just my duties " steel said

soundwave smiled "my eyes are failing " he said

Luna sighed. "Maybe we can have him watch over her and be her guard... She is an orphaned filly after all..."

Aiko nodded, wiping the tears away. "That's kind of why I always throw myself into danger... I want to be with him that much sooner..."

Lunar blinked, looking at him. "You're going blind??"

Steel nodded "but most ponies here are orphans and the general public would question why she needs a guard especially one so powerful"steel said

Aries looked at her "you know he wouldn't want that he wouldn't want you to try to get killed he'd want you to be happy and live your life " Aries said

soundwave shrugged "it's more complex then that my ears are so fine tuned I can hear everything that mixed with my eyes cases some strange things to happen namely my power level rises but it's destroying my body"

"O-ok, is it o-ok if I can leave n-now, I-I would really like t-to find my sister n-now" Lance said trying not to be mean, but missing his sister.

"Hey um, Princess Luner I don't mean to be rude or anything but we really need to see Princess Luna" Flower said trying not to be mean.

((sorry I was away at camp))

Silver walked over too the metal pourer and heated up a mass amount of metal. While that was heating up he quickly crafted some ice arrows and put them in his sheith. When that was done and the metal was heated up he waled up the the barrel opened the top and stood there for a moment. After a second or two of thought he jumped into the molten metal.

• 1 month later...

Narrator:

"Now our story has both a happy and a sad ending. On one side we come to think about the Lunar republic. This great group of ponies came to take control of equestria. A Great wave of fear came over the ponies at first but in the end the new rulers came about and calmed their subjects. Now this was only one half of the story. We come to the equestrian empire, a great bastion in the new world that stood tall for multiple decades. No-pony dared face this great empire for thousands of years until Luna was pushed out. Their greatest mistake came rushing back and took them down." he puts the second book down. "Now we have heard the second rendition of the fabled children of the night story. We can only wait for another one to come about if ever it is created. However for now the story remains a great mystery." the narrator gets up from his sitting position and blows out the candle.

This may well be the end of the children of the night series. We had the first story and this one but for now it seems we must pull away. I hope you all have a great time wherever you all are.