Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Children of the Night -- version 2.0

rainbowdashlover19

*silver rolled his eyes*

"we are in the enemy base, its not like i can be retrieved now can you please go get Luna so I can talk to her. It is rather boring staying in this cell. Even if I am brought to my death."

*at the end of his statement silver walked up and onto the ceiling before laying down*

Shadow sighed "I'll see what I can do" shadow heart said he appeared in front of Luna "your prisoner is getting anxious shall I tell him you'll deal with him when you wake up" shadow asked Luna hoping that she would deal with him swiftly he wasn't to found of silver

Luna nodded. "Yes, I will go see him." She opened her wings, yawning. -There goes me getting sleep tonight...-

Midnight continued to sleep, her wings slowly opening and drapping over her.

Aiko sighed. "Let's go to bed. I'm too tired for this." She headed back up towards the room.

*the guards take Apple Cider to his holding room*

Steel sighed "no she'll deal with him tomorrow" steel said blocking Luna "go to bed Luna"

Shadow heart sighed "make up your mind" shadow heart said as he stood there

Grell watched moonbeam sleeping he was tired but refused to sleep he would keep watch over her

Luna sighed. "Move, Steel. I need to speak to the prisoner." She yawned, stumbling a little. She blinked, standing up straight. "I'll just go ahead and get it over with."

Midnight shifted, getting a weird look on her face. She mumbled something in her sleep, kicking her hind leg.

Steel sighed "the only thing you're doing is going to bed Luna it's my Job to look after not only your physical well being but you mental health and not sleeping is detrimental to you mental health" steel said "now go to bed or I'll force you Luna not another word"

Grell looked at moonbeam worriedly

Edited by dashian500

Luna sighed. "I do not need to be told what to do, Steel. I am not a child. I am QUITE older than you," she snapped, kind of glaring at him.

Midnight started grumbling, gettig a scared look on her face. She then started breathing hard, looking like she was panicing.

Steel glared right back " I don't care how much older them me you are Luna go to bed" steel said he felt spawn getting stronger inside him and he knew that he'd begin to smolder very soon but he didn't care Luna needed to sleep she spent way to much time awake and working

(I.AM.MAAAD JAN ANIMATIONS THE ONE who did button mash has gotten a cease and desist letter so jan animations had to take down all the videos. WHY WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS HASBRO)) Apple looks at aiko, "but what if im a friend of lightning flair?" He asked as he cocks his head.

Luna huffed, turning around. "Whatever..." She climbed back into bed, sighing.

"M...mama... Daddy... No..." She started kicking more, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Aiko blinked, looking at Flair. "You're friends with this nut???" she asked, tilting her head. She couldnt imagine him being friends with this kind of pony.

"Yeah" Lightning flair chuckles and smiles, "He was one of lunas favorite theres only ceartain ponies mom accepted around me" He explains as he chuckles. "Squeezing was one of them" He says with a smile.

Apple smiles. "Thats rights it took a little bit though we where fillies"

(OOC: *shyly pokes head in* I didn't see a sign up thread and im sorry for interrupting so... may I join? and also can someone fill me in on it? If that's okay *Fluttershy voice* and thanks!

my filler brings all the stallions to the yard and Doctor whooves is like it's betta than yours and I may not get to stay on long I have school in say.... 4 hours lol)

Steel smiled glad that Luna had listened shadow heart nodded and left

Grell tried to wake up midnight"midnight wake up iyoure having a nightmare" grell said as he shook her

(Filler fillerr filler fillerr filler filler fllller fllller filler d

Luna closed her eyes, sighing.

"NO!!!" Midnight woke up, crying, burying her face in Grell's chest. She was shaking all over.

Aiko sighed. -Why do I like this stallion??? He's so...different...- She looked at Flair. "Are you going to show him to his room, then?"

(((I am the gm. You can join. Just give us some info on your pony)))

Steel hadn't gotten into bed instead he stood by the door with it shut taking up what is his post

Grell hugged midnight " shhhh it's okay midnight" grell said as he rubbed her back "it's okay.... You're with me midnight just relax" grell said softly as he pulled her closer and into his lap

Luna yawned, falling asleep fast. She was soon softly snoring; she hadn't slept in two days.

Midnight sobbed and sobbed. She clung to him, still shaking majorly. "Nononono..." she kept mumbling through the gurgled mess.

(((I will send my ponies to bed once Midnight calms down)))

Steel smiled "see I told you you needed to sleep" steel whispered he stood still and would stay their the entire night f

Grell held midnight and rocked her while rubbing and partying her back "shhhhhhhhhhh it's ikay midnight it's okay just calm down" grell whispered into her ear

Lightning flair smiles, "Sure only if you give me a kiss" He smiles and blushes a little bit trying to be cute

Apple cider smiles. "Whooo doggy you guys are in a ponylationship? Why iall be a little filly in a new amusement park that sounds awsome!!" (Two hundred)

(((Im skipping to in the morning)))

Luna got up, yawning. She blinked, seeing Steel laying by the door, asleep. She smiled.

Midnight was fast asleep, curled up next to Grell.

Aiko woke up. She blushed, realizing she's sleeping next to Lightening Flair.

(Fffffff)

Steel wasn't really asleep he was jut laying down he opened his eyes and stood up he didn't speak he just let Luna do her thing

Grell however was asleep with his foreleg wrapped around midnight protectively his chest was still slightly damp from where midnight had been crying

Indigo Night yawned and woke up, instantly wishing she was back in the mine. "This is still unbelievable but at least I'll be leading the battle lines instead of collecting resources all the time." Indigo muttered to herself. She looked around the room tiredly and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Edited by XANA

Luna smiled. "Morning, sweetie..." She stretched.

Midnight stirred a bit, her eyes opening a little. She tiredly looked up at Grell, blushing. She smiled, snuggling up next to him.

Aiko yawned, getting up. She stretched out her hid legs, heading to the bathroom. -So last night wasn't a dream...-

This is awsome))

apple gets up and stretches. "time to build the orchard!!" He says as he runs to the back of the castle laughing and smileing

Lightning flair was sleeping next to aiko being adorable. "No i dont wanna get  uppp" He says rolling over. (2 hundred)

• Brohoof 1

Indigo finished her shower and stepped out, shaking herself dry in the bathroom. She blinked and felt positively refreshed after the shower. "What am I meant to do now?" She asked herself. The only thing she did was wake up and have shower. She walked around the room and saw what it looked like in the 'daytime'. "It seems better than last night." Indigo said to herself.

Steel smiled he had bags under his eyes it was obvious he hadn't slept for a while "morning love" he said

Grell woke because he was a light sleeper and he didn't move an inch he didn't want to get up but he would have to soon because he was Luna's guard and had only been given a night off