Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Children of the Night -- version 2.0

rainbowdashlover19

(Sorry, guys, I was busy today.) 

Stormwing followed Lunar into the room ."Go ahead and get some sleep, Lunar. I'll stay up and keep watch. I'll make sure no one gets in or anything." The grey pegasus smiled to the alicorn and took position beside the door. He then realized he didn't have a weapon or anything. 'Oh, well,' he thought. There was a vase on a table just across the doorway that would serve nicely as a makeshift weapon.

Lunar smiled. "Oh I almost forgot." She used her magc to conjur up a moon dagger. "I noticed you didn't have a weapon. Here's one for you." She handed it to him.

Luna shifted a little, mumbling.

Midnight yawned, closing her eyes and snuggling up to him.

Aiko nodded. "I really liked it. I didn't know you liked music so much. I actually used to be a singer in my hometown." She wasn't used to being so happy. She looked a little confused as she smiled. -Why am I naturally happy around him???-

Grell sighed -I meant to she should go to her room ah well when she falls asleep il take her to her room- grell thought steel made it into equsetria without getting caught he moved into the house of a spy that was to be sent out very soon he walked over and killed him

He notices and smiles. "Why are you so happy?" He asked as he chuckles as he picks up his guitar and play Muse cant take my eyes off of you perfectly by muse as he blushes he was truly in love to aiko which made the singing more real as it sounded alot more beautiful then the last

(For those of you who dont know the song from the OTHER rp i normally do

Luna grumbled in his sleep. She was having a vivid dream.

Midnight yawned, smiling. "Hey Grell...?" She looked up at him, blushing a little.

Aiko blinked, blushing big time. "I-I'm not quite sure why I'm so happy... I-I can't figure it out either..." she sheepishly admitted, looking down.

after he gets done singing, he picks up her muzzle with his hoof then he gives her a big kiss and very deep kissing trying to confirm if she feels the same way as he closes his eyes being very romantic as he smiles and blushes big time as he chuckles (D)

Grell looked down say midnight "yes midnight" grell said

Steel made it out without being seen till he got to the boarder he had to fight of five guards and ended up stabbed on the side he flew gone and began to dress his wound cursing under his breath

Aiko blushed BRIGHT red, her eyes widening. She closed her eyes and joined into the kiss.

Luna stirred again, mumbling more. She opened her eyes a little bit, yawning.

Midnight blushed more. "I-I uh... I heard you like me...?" she asked, blushing madly. Her heart was racing nonstop.

He deepends the kiss putting the guitar down and embracing her closely as he started kissing her deeply while rubbing her mane smileing and blushing a deeper red. He was truly happy for the first time since hes been in itoshigo. (For RBDL two hundred)

Grell looked at her "who told you this" Grell said keeping his voice even be hadn't told anypony that he liked her

Steel seen her stir and cursed as he finished dressing the wound he slid under the covers trying to hide the wound from now her in case she wakes

*silver realized that no pony was actually coming so he went back to ground and racasted his spell. Walking around the castle he explored for a while before seeing steel enter a room. He went over and sat in front of the door so he could wait for Luna to exit and he could talk to her*

Luna grumbled in his sleep.

grumbled in his sleep

in his sleep

his

This.

Stormwing took the dagger. "Ah, thank you. This will suffice." The pegasus sat down, holding the dagger in his mouth awkwardly. The pony sat, swishing his tail across the floor, creating a "swish, swish" sound. It was very light, like the patter of soft rainfall. He hummed a lullabye that he had heard growing up. It was the tune of the song called "The Scarborough Fair". Storm blew the hair out of his eyes and continued to stand guard. 

• Brohoof 1

Midnight looked down. "L-Lunar told me she saw you gawking at m-me the other day and s-said you liked m-me..."

Luna looked at him, smiling softly.

Lunar tilted her head. She sighed, climbing up in bed. "You know, you just sitting there is a little uncomfortable..."

Aiko was the one to break the kiss, blushing madly. "I-I-I uh..."

(((Stormwing, I'm using an iPhone so it probably autocorrected it without me knowing XDD

And Odd, that's not your 200th character XP)))

He smiles as he looks down. "Sorry i wanted to express how i feel" he says blushing a deeper shade if red as he then shakes his head. "Like this" he closes his eyes as he kisses her lips again blushing a deeper shade of red. he was smileing as his mind was raceing hopeing shed recieve his feelings. (Insert nawww)

Steel smiled glad she hadn't noticed the wound

Grell was surprised but it didnt show " I don't gawk and I was simply watching you because I had a suspicion that you was a chanling working celestia and was planningon selling our secrets " grell said lying

Luna yawned, laying her head on him.

Aiko kissed back, getting closer to him. Her heart was racing so fast she thought it was going to beat out of her chest.

Midnight looked down, suddenly sad. "O-oh..." she mumbled, tears forming in her eyes. "S-so you don't like me... I-I guess Lunar was wrong..."

Grell smiled "I never said that" grell said "and no pony said she was wrong don't jump to conclusions" grell said what he did was wrong he was teasing her basically but it was all I'm good fun

Steel smiled and out his foreleg around her lovingly "you should be sleeping love" steel said

Lightning flair smiles as he continues to kiss Aiko, he was glad they shared the same room as he chuckles blushing as he breaks the kiss smileing and chuckling more. "You complete me i hope you know this" He tells aiko blushing a deeper shade of red. (2)

Luna nodded, yawning. "Yeah I know..."

Midnight blinked, looking at him. "Wait so... Y-you do like me???" Her ears perked up a little.

Aiko blushed, looking down. "B-but you just met me..."

Lunar looked at Stormwing. "Can you do me a favor???" She looked innocent and adorable. (ddd)

Storm perked his ears up and looked over at Lunar. His left ear twitched, just like it always did. "What is it?" The grey pegasus turned his entire body towards Lunar and looked at her. He cocked his head, waiting for an answer. "Is there something wrong, lady Lunar?"

Lunar blushed. "W-well... I tend to have nightmares a-and somepony being beside me always helped them so... C-could you please sleep in the bed...w-with me...?" She looked at him sheepishly. She was embarrassed to ask, but she didn't want the nightmares to take over again. Last time that happened, her alicorn powers awoke and she rampaged.

Steel nuzzled her "then sleep love" steel said

Grell smiled "I never said that either but yes I do" grell said " now I've said it so relax okay it's late and you should get some rest I'll be here to keep you safe so thats one less thing you'll have to worry a lout

Storm's face turned from the cool metal grey to a light pink blush. "Uhm... If it'll help you, sure." The grey pegasus got up from his position by the door and traversed the room until he came to the bed Lunar was in. "I'll make sure none of the ooga-boogas in the night'll get you." He smiled a slightly charming smile, then hopped up onto the bed lightly.

Luna blinked, feeling something wet. She lifted her hoof up and her eyes widened. "Y-you're bleeding?!"

Midnight leaned on him again, smiling softly. -oh my Luna... Thank heavens he likes me back... I was so worried...-

Lunar smiled shyly. "Th-thank you..." she quietly said, snuggling up next to him and closing her eyes.

Steel tried to playlist off "oh well let me go get that taken care of" steel said as slyly slid out if bed keeping the wound hidden it had bleed through the bandages it was worse then he thought he used his wing to keep it hidden "you get some rest while I handle this" steel said