Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Gran Turismo 6 Videos, Should I make them?

Damonater

Hey guys,

So I love Gran Turismo 6 a lot but I am debating whether to make videos on it or not. I do have correct equipment to record game play (I use the Roxio GameCap HD that records in 720p but displays 1080i) and have the correct editing software to make edits where necessary and to put it all together (My editor is vegas pro 12)

Now, to my belief... Gaming videos are over rated and over done on YouTube. Should I still go ahead and do it? Also, how can involve a bit of ponies here and there with the videos? 

Here is the channel I might be posting it on: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Orvy3P9PolSP3HEb6b0Gw

I've always made videos I enjoyed making, regardless of wether or not many people watch them, wether you video gets 5, 500, 5 million or 5 billion views, it doesn't matter, those people still took time to watch what you created and found it entertaining.

Make what you enjoy making, entertaining people is just a bonus :)

@Damonater, hiya :). Just letting you know that I've moved your thread to the Creative Resources section, since you seem to be looking for advice and feedback on a project you're thinking of trying. Hope some people are able to give you the help you're looking for :)

Well, look at me. I'm doing a Let's Play about the "Agricultural Simulator 2013" with a friend in German. Guess how many views I get? Guess how much I care?

It's not about the views, it's about having fun what you are doing.