Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

looking for someone to worship

ninjamon102938

Who is this? Shes beautiful and looks as if she's worth worshipping.

Madoka Kaname, goddess of hope and savior of pretty and possibly lesbian women around the globe. She sacrificed herself to bring a better tomorrow to all.

• Brohoof 1

how do i worship her? please tell me!

Watch the anime and gain insight into the power and wisdom of the true goddess. Then become a weeaboo become a fan of the extended universe built around the anime.

Hi @ninjamon102938, I have moved your topic from General Discussion to Forum Lounge, due to the fact that the purpose of this thread does not seem to be serious in addition to the fact that it does not have much in the way of content for discussion. Threads like these are perfectly fine in Forum Lounge, but General Discussion should be limited to threads intended for substantial discussion of some form. :)

Watch the anime and gain insight into the power and wisdom of the true goddess. Then become a weeaboo become a fan of the extended universe built around the anime.

Do i have to get naked in any way?

What anime is it that shes in?

Worship Orpheus! Anyone who loves music and is into greek mythology knows what I'm talking about.

Orpheus was torn apart by crazy screaming women while in mourning over his lost love.

...You sure about this?

Hey, ive had a feeling lately thats told me to worship someone. If you know anyone I can worship, just say so

The Helix Fossil. 

the booty

The Goddess Caffina