Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tea Lovers Club

Virgil

I've recently become a big fan of traditional smoked tea, which smells and tastes a lot like a wood smoker, but I find it very comforting. I also have been drinking floral teas, primarily of the rose and lavender variety.

Amen to that. I recommend Lapsang Souchong to people who claim they've never tried a tea they didn't like. Though, I like it myself.

Usually.. It's an acquired taste! Very smoky. My friend calls it Lapdance Shoeshine. :umad:

• Brohoof 1

An entire topic dedicated to tea? Bless these Forums. 

My favorite is vanilla chamomile and I usually drink it in the evenings, or whenever I need to relax. I prepare it with honey or agave sweetener and usually keep the tea bag in my cup so that the flavor gets strong. 

I'll also drink lavender and Earl Grey. 

Edited by Quartz Aegis
  • Brohoof 2

A Tea Lovers Club? Sign me in :D.

My favorite teas are chamomile, mint and lemongrass. I enjoy both the taste and the smell, they are great for relaxing!

When it is hot, I like to drink cold mate tea in order to quench thirst.

• Brohoof 2

A Tea Lovers Club? Sign me in :D.

My favorite teas are chamomile, mint and lemongrass. I enjoy both the taste and the smell, they are great for relaxing!

When it is hot, I like to drink cold mate tea in order to quench thirst.

Ah, I'll only drink chamomile during the night if I'm looking to fall asleep shortly after. Probably Doesnt work on me due to the amounts of caffeine in my system! :wacko:

At first I didn't like it much, but then it grew on me. I literally had chamomile growing in my garden! :lol:

I don't recommend making blends yourself. It tasted terrible! :o

Mint tea sounds good about now.  :sunbutt:

But for me personally, in the summertime, I tend to switch my flavors around a lot.  :love:

Ohh the summertime is good. During Christmas period and my birthday not long after, it's summer in Australia; one of my friends gets me an enormous amount of tea from the shop she works at, but the names are all really weird, such as twinkle berry. :blink:

But hey, it's excellent quality, so im not complaining! :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Amen to that. I recommend Lapsang Souchong to people who claim they've never tried a tea they didn't like. Though, I like it myself.

Usually.. It's an acquired taste! Very smoky. My friend calls it Lapdance Shoeshine. :umad:

I have a little baggie of Lapsang Souchong in my kitchen. I put a little honey in it and it's a cup of heaven.

• Brohoof 1

A real tea drinker drinks all the tea in the world but for now I shall tell thee all of the kinds of tea I had today. I had a cup of Green/Black tea which is very sweet and robust, while afterwards in the later morning I had a cup of apple flavored tea which was very appley  :love:

• Brohoof 1

There's a tea shop about an hour from my house. I like to go in and just smell things. I try really hard not to buy anything when I go there, because it's expensive as hell, but I do have some jasmine pearls that are to die for. Best jasmine tea I've ever had, and I love me some jasmine tea.

• Brohoof 1

There's a tea shop about an hour from my house. I like to go in and just smell things. I try really hard not to buy anything when I go there, because it's expensive as hell, but I do have some jasmine pearls that are to die for. Best jasmine tea I've ever had, and I love me some jasmine tea.

that's the thing i love the most about tea is the way it smells depending on the variety its just so wonderful

• Brohoof 1

Its been a while since I had tea. Used to drink all the time cause it was healthier than coffee. Should start drinking it again...I have earl grey tea and green tea. Anyone know a good tea for energy? I think I drank green tea for weight loss and earl grey tea cause Patrick Stewart drank it. I also drank chamomille tea for sleep. Need tea for my energy levels.

Its been a while since I had tea. Used to drink all the time cause it was healthier than coffee. Should start drinking it again...I have earl grey tea and green tea. Anyone know a good tea for energy? I think I drank green tea for weight loss and earl grey tea cause Patrick Stewart drank it. I also drank chamomille tea for sleep. Need tea for my energy levels.

I believe Green tea is good for energy as well as Black tea, also try orange flavored teas with some ginger the ginger is supposed to wake you up while the orange is associated with mornings therefore perks you up and makes you think its morning and if none of those work here's a link to a brand that could help

https://www.yogiproducts.com/teas/category/energy-teas/

• Brohoof 1

I adore tea. Not only does it come in many different flavours, but it is also really delicious and refreshing. It's also pretty healthy!

My favourite flavour is English Breakfast. I like having mine mixed with milk and a batch of cookies. :wub:

So i got some tea for energy but now I want tea that will get me to get up and go....like a tea for focusing better. And tea to have in the midday or evening when I just want to drink it and have some dunkers.

So I bought this Zen blend from Target and it tastes pretty good. It has lemongrass in it along with others. I'd have to get the box to know the other two. I also got some cinnamon tea and some detox branded tea as well as chamomile for when i get anxious at night. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...