gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

im thinking of something like

Prophet from Crysis 3 VS Rambo

or maybe Prophet VS Robocop

or Prophet vs Master chief.

maybe even Prophet vs Iron man.

Prophet vs. Master Chief is probably the most compatible battle for him imo.

• Brohoof 1

Whiz versus Boomstick the best death battle ever.

They need to have that as an episode. It needs to happen :blink::lol::ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

It might happen. Who knows.

And if my dream comes true I'm gonna be like wow. :blink:

And I can't help but wonder if maybe Screw Attack got Iron Man VS Lex Luthor, Guts VS Nightmare and Kirby VS Majin Buu wrong on purpose just because they wanted the good guy to win because of how good usually triumphs over evil.

• Brohoof 1

I remember now that Videl can use Ki to some extent. But she's the worst at it.

Doesn't matter. She can still use it like @@Notachangeling said, so you shouldn't consider her.

Last night I dreamed Master Roshi was going to be in the next Death Battle after this one. It was probably just a dream though. I doubt it will be real.

Roshi vs Netero would make a really good fight in OMM.

Edited by Galen

Anyway, These are the following characters that I want to see in Death Battle the most but I'm not sure who they should fight:

1. Dracule Mihawk
2. Kenpachi Zaraki
3. Kenshin Himura
4. Shishio Makoto
5. Roronoa Zoro
6. Samurai Jack
7. Twilight Sparkle

Anyone have any ideas on who these characters' opponents should be?

• Brohoof 1

Anyway, These are the following characters that I want to see in Death Battle the most but I'm not sure who they should fight:

1. Dracule Mihawk
2. Kenpachi Zaraki
3. Kenshin Himura
4. Shishio Makoto
5. Roronoa Zoro
6. Samurai Jack
7. Twilight Sparkle

Anyone have any ideas on who these characters' opponents should be?

6. Afro Samurai vs Samurai Jack

Here's a one minute melee of Ryu of Street Fighter vs. Jin from Tekken.

Well that was unexpected...Good fight though. Heard we're going to be getting Kenshin Himura VS Roronoa Zoro next. I can't wait.

Lol Jack godstomps Afro Samurai. That's so unfair it's not even funny.

• Brohoof 1

Well that was unexpected...Good fight though. Heard we're going to be getting Kenshin Himura VS Roronoa Zoro next. I can't wait.

How's that fair for poor Kenshin when you consider just how much more powerful your typical character on One Piece is to Ruruoni Kenshin. 

How's that fair for poor Kenshin when you consider just how much more powerful your typical character on One Piece is to Ruruoni Kenshin. 

It works as a One Minute Melee but not as a Death Battle. Though it really depends on which Zoro we're talking about. Pre-Timeskip Zoro gets his head served to him on a platter. But Post-Timeskip Zoro who trained under Mihawk roflstomps Kenshin,

Edited by Asbel Lhant

It works as a One Minute Melee but not as a Death Battle. Though it really depends on which Zoro we're talking about. Pre-Timeskip Zoro gets his head served to him on a platter. But Post-Timeskip Zoro who trained under Mihawk roflstomps Kenshin,

Even pre-timeskip would beat him as this profile from OBD's wiki agrees with. http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/961-character-profile-kenshin-himura 

Even pre-timeskip would beat him as this profile from OBD's wiki agrees with. http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/961-character-profile-kenshin-himura 

The link to Zoro's profile doesn't work and they don't seem to say exactly why he loses either but yeah I can definitely see the Zoro after at least episode 24 of One Piece beating Kenshin. Even before the timeskip Zoro got more impressive feats and techniques than Kenshin. Kenshin doesn't stand a chance. Sad because One Piece is not that great an anime in comparison to Rurouni Kenshin.

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

Short answer, Jack rapes.

Long answer, this is a terrible mismatch for Death Battle. Jack survived re-entry into the atmosphere and has cut through an indestructible metal. Afro's not doing anything to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAwQ61u_tSs&feature=em-uploademail

Here's a one minute melee of Ryu of Street Fighter vs. Jin from Tekken.

No it wasn't.

That list has been the same for last several OMMs.

If I had to guess, here's my list of possibilities:

Little Mac vs Ippo (Little Mac vs Hajime no Ippo, both boxers)

Jin Kazama vs Ryu (Tekken vs Street Fighter)

Bowser Jr vs Metal Sonic

Kenshiro vs Jotaro (Hokuto no Ken vs Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)

Vergil vs Sephiroth (swordsmen)

Zoro vs Kenshin (Shounen swordsmen, One Piece vs Ruroken)

I'm most excited for Jin vs Ryu, having been a Tekken fan for a very long time. I'm also hyped for Jotaro vs Kenshiro, which normally should be a stomp in Jotaro's favor but OMM should make it fun.

Literally called it, and out of the OMM list of "selectable characters" Ryu and Jin is one of the most blatantly obvious match ups. Unless you mean the outcome? Most OMM battles have an unexpected ending by virtue of the fact that no research is put into it e.g. you'd expect Naruto to utterly destroy Luffy even when only the feats that OMM took into account are applied, but Luffy won. And OMM is allowed to get away with it again because of no research.

But yeah, it was a pretty decent fight. Still nothing compared to Dio vs Sakuya and Megaman vs Samus.

Now to wait for Kenshiro vs Jotaro :wub:

Even pre-timeskip would beat him as this profile from OBD's wiki agrees with. http://outskirtsbatt...kenshin-himura

Yes, Zoro would toy with Kenshin and potentially even solo the verse post-timeskip. The point is that considering the list of characters on the OMM "select screen", Zoro and Kenshin look to be the most suited to fight each other. It's the same reason why I'm hyped for Kenshiro vs Jotaro. Normally, Jotaro would utterly annihilate Kenshiro and walk off saying "yare yare daze" but for OMM purposes, it's possible.

Edited by Galen
  • Brohoof 2

Short answer, Jack rapes.

Long answer, this is a terrible mismatch for Death Battle. Jack survived re-entry into the atmosphere and has cut through an indestructible metal. Afro's not doing anything to him.

No it wasn't.

Literally called it, and out of the OMM list of "selectable characters" Ryu and Jin is one of the most blatantly obvious match ups. Unless you mean the outcome? Most OMM battles have an unexpected ending by virtue of the fact that no research is put into it e.g. you'd expect Naruto to utterly destroy Luffy even when only the feats that OMM took into account are applied, but Luffy won. And OMM is allowed to get away with it again because of no research.

But yeah, it was a pretty decent fight. Still nothing compared to Dio vs Sakuya and Megaman vs Samus.

Now to wait for Kenshiro vs Jotaro :wub:

Yes, Zoro would toy with Kenshin and potentially even solo the verse post-timeskip. The point is that considering the list of characters on the OMM "select screen", Zoro and Kenshin look to be the most suited to fight each other. It's the same reason why I'm hyped for Kenshiro vs Jotaro. Normally, Jotaro would utterly annihilate Kenshiro and walk off saying "yare yare daze" but for OMM purposes, it's possible.

Not like Death Battle hasn't had mismatches that were realistically stomps before though. Best example off the top of my head would be Darth Vader VS Dr. Doom. Doom would crush Vader effortlessly. If you've compared their powers and feats Darth Vader is a pussy compared to Dr. Doom. Doom could beat him with ease.

• Brohoof 2

Not like Death Battle hasn't had mismatches that were realistically stomps before though. Best example off the top of my head would be Darth Vader VS Dr. Doom. Doom would crush Vader effortlessly. If you've compared their powers and feats Darth Vader is a pussy compared to Dr. Doom. Doom could beat him with ease.

Not as easily as Jack would beat Afro tho. SA would have to be RD vs Starscream level stupid to actually do that kind of match.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know much about L4D but based on its wiki, tanks should be Wall level compared to Goro's small building level. Goro should also outclass him in terms of speed since humans are able to outrun tanks, whereas Goro's speed is superhuman.

And I can't help but wonder if maybe Screw Attack got Iron Man VS Lex Luthor, Guts VS Nightmare and Kirby VS Majin Buu wrong on purpose just because they wanted the good guy to win because of how good usually triumphs over evil.

I'm not really going to argue the other two, but I believe Guts VS Nightmare was handled correctly. I don't know much about Berserk while I know a little about Soul Caliber. But I still think Guts had that fight well under control. He deals with demons daily. Things like Nightmare are his bread and butter. From what I understand, Nightmare had very little he could do that Guts couldn't match. Heck, I'd even argue that while I wanted more of a fight from Night Terror, the fact that Inferno did anything feels suspect. I played Soul Caliber 2, where Inferno was from, and I can't tell you he did none of that flame crap.

On a separate note, I'd rather like a Nightmare VS Black Knight (Fire Emblem) on OMM.

• Brohoof 2

I'm not really going to argue the other two, but I believe Guts VS Nightmare was handled correctly. I don't know much about Berserk while I know a little about Soul Caliber. But I still think Guts had that fight well under control. He deals with demons daily. Things like Nightmare are his bread and butter. From what I understand, Nightmare had very little he could do that Guts couldn't match. Heck, I'd even argue that while I wanted more of a fight from Night Terror, the fact that Inferno did anything feels suspect. I played Soul Caliber 2, where Inferno was from, and I can't tell you he did none of that flame crap.

On a separate note, I'd rather like a Nightmare VS Black Knight (Fire Emblem) on OMM.

Guts dealt with demons and monsters that are far stronger and bigger than Nightmare.