gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

A thought occurred to me. If they treat Tifa the same way they did Cloud against Link, would Yang have a chance at winning?

I'm thinking yes. I wouldn't put anything past them considering they had Link beat Cloud, Rainbow Dash beat Starscream, Toph beat Gaara and Kirby beat Majin Buu...

I can't help but wonder if they had Vegeta beat Shadow and Guts beat Nightmare just so people would stop accusing them of having bias against anime...Not saying the results were incorrect however. Vegeta godstomps Shadow in a straight fight. Though Shadow could've technically just used Chaos Control to send him somewhere where he would die like into the sun since they love using the sun and giving characters cheap wins so much. And Guts destroys Nightmare. He fights people just like him all the time.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

On another subject, There have been lots of debates between Broly VS The Hulk. But perhaps I can settle this:

First we'll compare their Strength:

We'll start with the Hulk. When calm Hulk can lift 100 tons. But Marvel has stated that the Hulk has limitless strength. The angrier he gets the stronger he becomes. And he's lifted millions of tons when angry. It might've even been billions. I can't remember for sure. We all know Broly is strong but his main destructive power comes from his KI-based attacks so this category goes to the Hulk.

Next we will compare their speed:

We'll start with Hulk again. The Hulk does have superhuman speed in addition to strength. He can run very fast with his powerful legs. But if you compare it to a DragonBall Z character though it's not even close. Anyone who's seen DBZ knows how fast the Saiyans can move and fight. The Hulk is not slow but he's nowhere near as fast as Broly. Speed goes to Broly.

Now we'll talk about Skills and techniques:

Starting with Broly. Broly definitely shines in this category. He has many energy attacks such as the Explosive Wave, the Gigantic Buster, The Trap Shooter and the Omega Blaster. And he can take out an entire planet with just a Ki-Blast. So imagine what he could do to the Hulk with a full power energy attack. And now we'll talk about the Hulk's skills and techniques. We all know that the Hulk is extremely strong, and extremely durable and he also has a healing factor. One even better than Wolverine's. Alot better in fact. The hulk can also leap several miles with just a single jump. He can also breathe underwater. The Hulk has always shown an ability to resist mind control. This is probably due to the fact that there are multiple personalities residing in the Hulk's mind and a person can not control all of them at once as they offer resistance. The Hulk has a move called the Sonic Clap which can stun his enemies as well as knock them a distance. And he has the Gamma Stomp and his signature Hulk Smash which crack the ground and make his enemies fall over or stun them. But that's pretty much it so this category definitely goes to Broly easily.

Lastly let's talk about Durability:

We'll start with the Hulk. The Hulk is extremely durable. He can't be hurt by fire, bullets or even bombs and missiles. And he's fought Spider-Man, Wolverine and even Thor. And even tanked hits from Mjiolnir. Though Adamantium and Vibranium are capable of piercing the Hulk's skin. But Hulk has also even tanked a blast from Galactus. Now we'll talk about Broly. Broly has withstood many attacks both physical and energy based. He even took a full power Kamehameha head-on at point blank range right to the face with no damage at all. Broly is a planet buster and has tanked hits capable of destroying planets. This one is hard. Tanking a blast from Galactus is a really big deal and so is tanking full power planet-busting energy attacks of DBZ characters. I think I'm gonna have to give this category to both characters.

This would be sort of close but Broly has the edge in destructive power easily. All Hulk does is destroy cities when he's mad but Broly can casually destroy planets and also wipe out galaxies fairly quickly. The Hulk could probably tank Broly's energy attacks but Broly could probably hit the Hulk hard enough to knock him into space before he would get angry enough to do any real damage to Broly. And if all else failed Broly could just destroy the planet and kill the Hulk with it while he would still survive. So I would say Broly wins.

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 2

On another subject, There have been lots of debates between Broly VS The Hulk. But perhaps I can settle this:

First we'll compare their Strength:

We'll start with the Hulk. When calm Hulk can lift 100 tons. But Marvel has stated that the Hulk has limitless strength. The angrier he gets the stronger he becomes. And he's lifted millions of tons when angry. It might've even been billions. I can't remember for sure. We all know Broly is strong but his main destructive power comes from his KI-based attacks so this category goes to the Hulk.

Next we will compare their speed:

We'll start with Hulk again. The Hulk does have superhuman speed in addition to strength. He can run very fast with his powerful legs. But if you compare it to a DragonBall Z character though it's not even close. Anyone who's seen DBZ knows how fast the Saiyans can move and fight. The Hulk is not slow but he's nowhere near as fast as Broly. Speed goes to Broly.

Now we'll talk about Skills and techniques:

Starting with Broly. Broly definitely shines in this category. He has many energy attacks such as the Explosive Wave, the Gigantic Buster, The Trap Shooter and the Omega Blaster. And he can take out an entire planet with just a Ki-Blast. So imagine what he could do to the Hulk with a full power energy attack. And now we'll talk about the Hulk's skills and techniques. We all know that the Hulk is extremely strong, and extremely durable and he also has a healing factor. One even better than Wolverine's. Alot better in fact. The hulk can also leap several miles with just a single jump. He can also breathe underwater. The Hulk has always shown an ability to resist mind control. This is probably due to the fact that there are multiple personalities residing in the Hulk's mind and a person can not control all of them at once as they offer resistance. The Hulk has a move called the Sonic Clap which can stun his enemies as well as knock them a distance. And he has the Gamma Stomp and his signature Hulk Smash which crack the ground and make his enemies fall over or stun them. But that's pretty much it so this category definitely goes to Broly easily.

Lastly let's talk about Durability:

We'll start with the Hulk. The Hulk is extremely durable. He can't be hurt by fire, bullets or even bombs and missiles. And he's fought Spider-Man, Wolverine and even Thor. And even tanked hits from Mjiolnir. Though Adamantium and Vibranium are capable of piercing the Hulk's skin. But Hulk has also even tanked a blast from Galactus. Now we'll talk about Broly. Broly has withstood many attacks both physical and energy based. He even took a full power Kamehameha head-on at point blank range right to the face with no damage at all. Broly is a planet buster and has tanked hits capable of destroying planets. This one is hard. Tanking a blast from Galactus is a really big deal and so is tanking full power planet-busting energy attacks of DBZ characters. I think I'm gonna have to give this category to both characters.

This would be sort of close but Broly has the edge in destructive power easily. All Hulk does is destroy cities when he's mad but Broly can casually destroy planets and also wipe out galaxies fairly quickly. The Hulk could probably tank Broly's energy attacks but Broly could probably hit the Hulk hard enough to knock him into space before he would get angry enough to do any real damage to Broly. And if all else failed Broly could just destroy the planet and kill the Hulk with it while he would still survive. So I would say Broly wins.

Hulk would get smashed by Broly. Broly outclasses Hulk in literally every stat. Hulk only has massively hypersonic+ reactions that could match Broly, but that can only take him so far. I don't even know why people are debating this. Inb4 Death Battle does this match up and has Hulk winning.

For some reason: I can't stop myself for rooting for Yang.

Question: is RWBY an anime or something?

RWBY is a 3d animated show by Rooster Teeth with animation and art-style heavily inspired by anime. Some people who watch anime frequently may be put off by the fact that each episode ranges anything between 4 and 16 minutes on average, a far cry from a regular series. But it's very much worth watching and episodes are going to be longer now that it's gained enough attention that it's even gotten a dub version in Japan.

Edited by Galen
  • Brohoof 2

Hulk would get smashed by Broly. Broly outclasses Hulk in literally every stat. Hulk only has massively hypersonic+ reactions that could match Broly, but that can only take him so far. I don't even know why people are debating this. Inb4 Death Battle does this match up and has Hulk winning.

RWBY is a 3d animated show by Rooster Teeth with animation and art-style heavily inspired by anime. Some people who watch anime frequently may be put off by the fact that each episode ranges anything between 4 and 16 minutes on average, a far cry from a regular series. But it's very much worth watching and episodes are going to be longer now that it's gained enough attention that it's even gotten a dub version in Japan.

Yeah it's a terrible match up. Broly completely destroys the Hulk. It's not even a fair fight. Hulk stands no chance.

Also I still wanna see some characters from One Piece in a Death Battle. Especially the swordsman and Devil Fruit Users.

• Brohoof 1

My issue with this fight that i've realized is that because RWBY latest season is airing soon, Screwattack and Rooster Teeth are owned  by the same company, and they are noted Mounty Om fans, I'm worried they're going to twist or pull some bs explanation like pulling a no limit fallacy with Yang's ability for why Yang would win simply to prop up the RWBY series.

Edited by Nuke87654
  • Brohoof 3

Well if Broly is too good for the Hulk, then who would be a good match for both guys?

Cause they'd probably do Hulk vs. Doomsday and Broly vs. Thanos (in time for Infinity War I bet). Though personally I'd like to see Hulk or Brolly fight Lobo from DC. Unkillable, regenerates from left over material (which results in multiple Lobo's), killed off his own race, banned from both heaven and hell, and held his own with Superman. 

Though then again, knowing Death Battle, they'd probably do Lobo vs. Ghost Rider cause they both ride motorcycles. 

Edited by Denim&Venom

New ideas:

Asura (Asura's Wrath) VS Atrocitus
Aokiji/Kuzan VS Toshiro Hitsugaya
Beta Ray Bill VS Black Adam
Dracule Mihawk VS Cervantes de Leon
Earthworm Jim VS The Tick
Lord Beerus VS Darksied
Sailor Moon VS Star Butterfly

Well if Broly is too good for the Hulk, then who would be a good match for both guys?

Cause they'd probably do Hulk vs. Doomsday and Broly vs. Thanos (in time for Infinity War I bet). Though personally I'd like to see Hulk or Brolly fight Lobo from DC. Unkillable, regenerates from left over material (which results in multiple Lobo's), killed off his own race, banned from both heaven and hell, and held his own with Superman. 

Though then again, knowing Death Battle, they'd probably do Lobo vs. Ghost Rider cause they both ride motorcycles. 

Broly vs Thanos would end the same way as Broly vs Hulk. Except this time Broly's getting the boot.

Doomsday is still too much for the Hulk to handle due to the former's regenerative capacity and the fact that it takes an average Kryptonionan's power just to knock him out. Hulk doesn't have that. Doomsday could easily speed-blitz him too.

Idk anything about Lobo tho.

Edited by Galen
  • Brohoof 1

About that earlier discussion that Goku beats Superman now and the no limits fallacy. Well I looked into that and I'm afraid I'm gonna have to refute that sadly...

You have to keep in mind that Screw Attack said they were judging the result of who would win based on the characters at their maximum potential. And when Superman is at his best his power really does have no limits. And even if you take that away a galaxy level character can't beat a multiversal level character...

I didn't wanna have to do this but there have been lots of people talking about Super Saiyan God Goku VS Superman Prime 1,000,000,000.

Ever since Super Saiyan God was made people have been wanting to know who would win if both Goku and Superman fought eachother in their god forms. We all know about Goku's god form at this point but alot of people don't seem to know about Superman Prime One Million so I'll talk about that form instead.

In this story Superman outlives his loved ones and has watched his parents, his friends and even Lois Lane die. And he can't do anything to stop it because they died of natural causes. They obviously could not live as long as him because they're only normal humans. So what happens is all the sadness takes it's toll on Superman. Everyone who he's ever loved and cared about is dead at this point. So after all of this Superman leaves the planet and goes out on a journey to explore the universe and gain more knowledge etc. Superman acquired many new abilities and perfected all the ones he already had. He broke through the Source Wall and studied under The Source itself. Meaning he gained a portion of The Source's power. For those of you who don't know, The Source Wall in the DC universe is a wall that's located at the edge of the universe in the promethium galaxy. Beyond the wall is something called The Source. Which is a type of god, or cosmic essence or even the source of everything that exists. It's basically the answer to everything even the meaning of life and the universe. Even Darkseid has said that the source is basically an omnipotent power. The wall itself has many different types of beings attached to it. These were beings who attempted to get past the wall but got caught in it. Superman mentions that he literally crashed through the gates of Heaven to find answers. So Superman actually broke through the wall and gained a portion of The Source's power which is incredibly impressive. Another thing I'll talk about is the 5th dimensional imps Mxyzptlk and Batmite etc. These are cosmic beings with literally omnipotent powers. Even though they don't look like it these 2 have the power to create and destroy entire universes with a mere thought. They can even warp space and control time and alter reality. One of Superman's descendants married the queen of the 5th dimensional imps. This caused the linage of Superman to have some of the 5th dimensional powers. One of the Supermen himself was a 5th dimensional imp. And we all know how powerful they are. So just imagine how powerful Superman has become after getting power from them and also from The Source. But that's actually not all. On top of this Superman has spend thousands of years inside the sun gaining even more power and enhancing his abilities.

But now we'll move on to comparing their stats and attributes by analyzing their feats based on 4 categories. Strength, Speed, Skills/Techniques and Durability to see who would win in a fight.

Strength:

We all know Goku is extremely strong in this form. If he wanted to he could wipe out entire planets and even a solar system. In Battle of Gods we only saw a portion of his new powers so we can't really say what his maximum potential would be. And we all know Goku keeps getting strong and even learned to tap into this power at will. But Superman is able to life 200 Quintillion tons with just one hand. So just imagine what he can do as Superman Prime. His strength is unmatchable and can't be calculated because there is no limit. But it is said that he is capable of lifting the omniverse. So this category easily goes to Superman.

Speed:

Goku once again is extremely fast in Super Saiyan God form. Easily several times faster than the Speed of Light. He even has his Instant Transmission which allows him to teleport to places instantly. Superman Prime clearly has the edge here though even though we don't know how fast he can move It's obvious that spending 15,000 years in the sun made him many times faster than he was before. Speed goes to Superman.

Skills/Techniques:

Though Goku is a much better martial artist than Superman, Superman still has all the powers he had before such as Super Strength, Super Speed, X-Ray Vision, Heat Vision but now these abilities are enhanced to godlike levels. He has enough power to wipe out the entire universe with just his Heat Vision...I don't even see the point of saying anymore but I will anyway...Superman Prime also has the power to resurrect the dead. He was able to fully bring back Lois Lane with a godlike body similar to his. He even recreated his whole planet Krypton and it's inhabitants. He can travel through time and go to different dimensions. Yeah like I said he's pretty much God in this form...So this category easily goes to Superman Prime once again.

Durability:

Again, I have to give this category to Superman. His body was able to survive in the sun for 15,000 years. He is capable of surviving the end of the universe and the multiverse. And is essentially immortal. And even if by some miracle Goku found a way to destroy his physical body it still wouldn't kill him because he has control over reality in this form. There's no point in even talking about Goku now...

Honestly guys this is not even a fair fight and I don't even know why people are even debating this...It's a massive godstomp in Superman's favor...No pun intended...Even if you take Goku's newest form Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan the result is still the same...All of these things I just posted show that no amount of Super Saiyan Multipliers will ever make Goku be able to kill Superman...Superman is limitless. Goku will never in anyone's wildest dreams be powerful enough to beat Superman when he's in this form.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

I really want to see one of the Punch Out characters make it into a Death Battle or One Minute Melee. Preferably,Great Tiger.

Awesome idea. But who should he fight? I want Little Mac VS either Balrog or Dudley.

Others from Punch Out. Glass Joe,Piston Honda,Mr. Sandman,Bald Bull,and Doc Louis.

Awesome idea. But who should he fight? 

No idea. Some people think Dhalsim from Street Fighter. But,I can't say I see a fair fight in that.

Others from Punch Out. Glass Joe,Piston Honda,Mr. Sandman,Bald Bull,and Doc Louis.

No idea. Some people think Dhalsim from Street Fighter. But,I can't say I see a fair fight in that.

Ohhhhh good match up! I like it! :)

I used to think Mike Tyson and Mr. Dream should fight but it would probably be a stalemate.

Also, I can't seriously be the only one who thought Kirby VS Majin Buu was BS...Surely there must be some of you here who agree with me on this...

Majin Buu has displayed feats and powers far greater than anything seen in Kirby's universe...And Majin Buu has survived things that would have easily killed Kirby...None of Kirby's copied forms even come close to Majin Buu's level of power. He's nowhere near as powerful or as fast as Majin Buu even as Fighter Kirby...

And even if the result was correct and Kirby should have won the reasoning they used behind it was complete bullshit...There's no way Kirby could kill Majin Buu by firing his own attack back at him...Majin Buu wouldn't have even needed to teleport out of the way...He would've stopped his own attack with ease...And even if the attack had hit him it wouldn't have been near enough to kill him...

I dunno if Kirby could've won by possessing him as Ghost Kirby and then making him fly into the sun or not but this isn't even a fair fight cuz Majin Buu is so much stronger and faster than Kirby he would've been able to kill him before he even had the chance to move...

Edited by Asbel Lhant

Look at the character select screen on OMM and you'll see it's clear as day who little mac will be fighting.

869901-ippo7.jpg

Edited by Galen