gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

Look at the character select screen on OMM and you'll see it's clear as day who little mac will be fighting.

sig-4151522.869901-ippo7.jpg

Awesome sauce.

Others from Punch Out. Glass Joe,Piston Honda,Mr. Sandman,Bald Bull,and Doc Louis.

No idea. Some people think Dhalsim from Street Fighter. But,I can't say I see a fair fight in that.

@Glass Joe: Dan Hibiki

@Piston Honda: No idea but I'd really love to see him take on someone. He's my favorite. One of his feats includes running as fast as a train and punching at a Mach Speed though if I recall. If you go by that logic that puts him above even Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee.

@Mr Sandman: Ivan Drago

@Bald Bull: No clue

@Doc Louis: Apollo Creed

Also, no Soda Popinski or Super Macho Man? I'd really like to see them fight someone honestly.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

@Glass Joe: Dan Hibiki

@Piston Honda: No idea but I'd really love to see him take on someone. He's my favorite. One of his feats includes running as fast as a train and punching at a Mach Speed though if I recall. If you go by that logic that puts him above even Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee.

@Mr Sandman: Ivan Drago

@Bald Bull: No clue

@Doc Louis: Apollo Creed

Also, no Soda Popinski or Super Macho Man? I'd really like to see them fight someone honestly.

I forgot about them. I never could beat Soda Pop. He always crushed me,and then did that Ganon laugh.

Super Macho Man vs Hulk Hogan/Ric Flair/Macho Man Randy Savage?

I forgot about them. I never could beat Soda Pop. He always crushed me,and then did that Ganon laugh.

Super Macho Man vs Hulk Hogan/Ric Flair/Macho Man Randy Savage?

In which game? I beat him on the Wii version. Ohhhhhhh nice one!

I am still trying very hard to get Death Battle to do a PInkie Pie vs Cheer Bear Episode!

This would prolly be fun to see just like Deadpool vs Deathstroke actually.

If Tifa doesn't win than the fanboys will rage. She is like the top most attractive female pick in the gaming world or at least in RPGs.

I prefer Yang just because of her personality. But yeah, pretty much.

If they were fighting on OMM, it would've been a lot better and I'd have been more willing to accept whoever wins. Being on DB, I can have one of two reactions:

1. If Yang wins, it'll most likely because of a no-limit fallacy over Yang's semblance wherein the more damage she takes, the stronger she becomes. It would be wrong to assume no limits because Yang has been beaten multiple times by characters far weaker and maybe less skillful than Tifa.

2. If Tifa wins, I can accept it because that's how it should be, but I'd be made over such a bad match up.

Either way, I'll be disappointed. Yang really should've fought Leone instead.

Edited by Galen
  • Brohoof 1

Bowser vs King K. Rool vs Dedede. Now that's a fight that I would pay to see.

sig-4152984.bowser_vs_king_k__rool_vs_ki

I'm pretty sure Bowser could handily take both of the other two out. King Dedede never was a particularly threatening battle. Hell, he's the poster villain for Kirby but he actually doesn't do a whole lot, it's the eldritch abominations that show up in the endgame that doe most of the heavy lifting. From what I've seen, he's largely physical with few attacks that aren't extremely straight forward. King K. Rool is a bit more tricky, seeing as he has a pirate motif going. I've never fought him myself, but I believe he carries around a bunch of gadgets and is a heavy hitter. For as much of a heavy hitter you can be in a game where you're a one hit point wonder. Bowser... is a dragon turtle who dwarfs both of them (most of the time) with fire breath and sorcery. More importantly, he can survive being thrown into a sun.

...I think I need to do more research, all that sounds much too vague. But I still hold that Bowser trounces the both of them. King Dedede has never been that special, King K. Rool has a bunch of gadgets and is bulky, Bowser can survive bombs, lava, and the sun.

• Brohoof 1

All of my Yes!!! Also how about Don Flamenco from Punch Out against someone?

I'm not sure about Don. Finding opponents for Punch Out characters is no easy task,since they don't really have any impressive moves other than punching. So,the only characters I can see the Punch Out fighters go up against are real life boxers/wrestlers.

(Great Tiger works cause he has different abilities. Such as his elemental powers and teleportation.)

I'm not sure about Don. Finding opponents for Punch Out characters is no easy task,since they don't really have any impressive moves other than punching. So,the only characters I can see the Punch Out fighters go up against are real life boxers/wrestlers.

(Great Tiger works cause he has different abilities. Such as his elemental powers and teleportation.)

Piston Honda and Great Tiger are really the only ones who would work in a Death Battle. Then again Mr. Sandman from the Wii Version might work too.

Piston Honda and Great Tiger are really the only ones who would work in a Death Battle. Then again Mr. Sandman from the Wii Version might work too.

Indeed. Piston Honda outran a bullet train in the Wii version. And Mr. Sandman destroyed a brick building with his bare hands.

King K. Rool is a bit more tricky, seeing as he has a pirate motif going. I've never fought him myself, but I believe he carries around a bunch of gadgets and is a heavy hitter. For as much of a heavy hitter you can be in a game where you're a one hit point wonder.

Well, for reference, Donkey Kong is country level and he's frequently beaten Rool. Bowser on the other hand is planet level. Not sure about the penguin but he should easily outclass Rool.

• Brohoof 1

Garfield vs. Scooby-Doo vs. Pinkie Pie in an eating battle.

A bit off topic but I think Scooby Doo would win. Garfield actually showed that he had a limit when consuming food. Not sure about Pinkie Pie but it seems like she had a limit to what she could consume too. But there was this one time when Scooby and Shaggy ate all the food in an entire cafeteria and were still hungry. I always wanted to see who would win in a race between Speedy Gonzales and the Road Runner.

• Brohoof 1

That fight was complete bullshiit!!! They totally downplayed Tifa and didn't even mention all of her powers and feats!!! Goddammit Screw Attack...

Figured that would've been the case considering who owns them and RWBY is coming up. I'm guessing they wanked Yang's Semblance ability to the stratosphere with a NLF BS again while greatly downplaying Tifa to make it seem alot more fair than it actually is.

That fight was complete bullshiit!!! They totally downplayed Tifa and didn't even mention all of her powers and feats!!! Goddammit Screw Attack...

So what's the next deathbattle?

• Brohoof 1

Figured that would've been the case considering who owns them and RWBY is coming up. I'm guessing they wanked Yang's Semblance ability to the stratosphere with a NLF BS again while greatly downplaying Tifa to make it seem alot more fair than it actually is.

They didn't say this time strangely.

• Brohoof 1

sig-4168389.photo-12599.png

Seriously tho. I haven't seen the DB yet but I figured it would happen. Despite my love for RWBY and particularly Yang, don't think for a moment I feel anything in particular about it. I stand by what I said before: Yang should've fought Leone if the fight had any hope of looking more fair.

Welp, I'm gonna stay away from the OBD for the next few months xD

-------------------------

This is NOT a good month to be a Final Fantasy fan.

Thank you Screwattack for causing basically all of the FF fanbase to hate RWBY

Edited by Galen
  • Brohoof 2

Can't find that anywhere. Do you have a link? (PM is fine)

Reads spoilers. Not surprised they would pull another Toph vs. Gaara crap again.

• Brohoof 2

Can't find that anywhere. Do you have a link? (PM is fine)

They prolly watched it live. SA hasn't uploaded the episode yet.

Edited by Galen
  • Brohoof 1

They prolly watched it live. SA hasn't uploaded the episode yet.

Yes we did.

And now I officially think Screw Attack must hate Final Fantasy. First Cloud lost to Link then Sephiroth lost to Vergil and now Tifa loses to Yang.

• Brohoof 2