gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

Given Disney's change in official continuity for Star Wars. Death Battle needs to do a Luke Skywalker vs. Harry Potter rematch now that Luke's EU feats are null and void. 

Given Disney's change in official continuity for Star Wars. Death Battle needs to do a Luke Skywalker vs. Harry Potter rematch now that Luke's EU feats are null and void. 

If they can and wish to, sure. I'd like to see how Luke now stacks up to Harry now.

I stand corrected. Apparently that Galactus VS Unicron thing I found was fake and got deleted off of Wikipedia. Bayonetta will be in the next Death Battle. But they haven't confirmed who she'll be fighting.

Meh I'm just gonna call it. Dante from Devil May Cry is going to be her opponent. It's happening.

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

I stand corrected. Apparently that Galactus VS Unicron thing I found was fake and got deleted off of Wikipedia. Bayonetta will be in the next Death Battle. But they haven't confirmed who she'll be fighting.

Meh I'm just gonna call it. Dante from Devil May Cry is going to be her opponent. It's happening.

Most likely. It should be a victory for Bayonetta considering her powers unless they pull the whole 'no summons' shit on her too.

Most likely. It should be a victory for Bayonetta considering her powers unless they pull the whole 'no summons' shit on her too.

I don't know anything about either character so this is one fight I can't judge. But I'm hoping for Virgil VS Sephiroth next.

I stand corrected. Apparently that Galactus VS Unicron thing I found was fake and got deleted off of Wikipedia.

They'll do it eventually

These are probably 2 of the most evenly matched characters in history. But my money's on Unicron upon doing this research. (Though I'm rooting for Galactus) I don't really know if the Ultimate Nullifier can kill Unicron or not.

I concur with Unicron. Glactus has been beaten and even temporarily killed by a non-magical foe in the past. That being Crona, a villain from the Justice League/Avengers crossover. And the event was cannon in the DC universe until the new 52 reboot, and although not referenced in the comics, is mentioned in the Marvel A-Z 2006 handbook. 

3099398-photonhandbook3.jpg

3099434-mh+2006+grand+master+bio.jpg

So since only a specific force can beat Unicron, while any sufficently powerful enough entity can beat Galactus, my money is on the former.

• Brohoof 1

I'm curious about if the Ultimate Nullifer would affect Unicron or not.

Isn't the Ultimate Nullifier qualify as a multiverse buster. Can't it literally erase anything from existence?

Isn't the Ultimate Nullifier qualify as a multiverse buster. Can't it literally erase anything from existence?

It can supposedly kill almost any cosmic being or conceptual force within the multiverse. But it's been stated that Unicron can only be destroyed by The Autobot Matrix of Leadership (although it can’t truly kill him, only delay him).

It can supposedly kill almost any cosmic being or conceptual force within the multiverse. But it's been stated that Unicron can only be destroyed by The Autobot Matrix of Leadership (although it can’t truly kill him, only delay him).

If it can kill an equivalent being to Unicron, than I see no issue with it's effect on him as him being labelled as can only be killed by the mentioned things in the Transformers verse is an in universe thing and may not apply to other verses.

If it can kill an equivalent being to Unicron, than I see no issue with it's effect on him as him being labelled as can only be killed by the mentioned things in the Transformers verse is an in universe thing and may not apply to other verses.

Yeah my question is whether or not the Ultimate Nullifier would bypass that or not.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah my question is whether or not the Ultimate Nullifier would bypass that or not.

We'll need to look that up and see.

So far, the quote of 'being able to destroy any target the user wishes and if his mind is strong enough to wield it. Considering that the Ultimate Nullifier is an aspect of Galactus itself, we can presume he'll have no issues using it. I see no reason why the Ultimate Nullifier cannot eliminate Unicron.

We'll need to look that up and see.

So far, the quote of 'being able to destroy any target the user wishes and if his mind is strong enough to wield it. Considering that the Ultimate Nullifier is an aspect of Galactus itself, we can presume he'll have no issues using it. I see no reason why the Ultimate Nullifier cannot eliminate Unicron.

If that's the case and they allow the use of it in the fight then Galactus should win.

• Brohoof 1

It would make sense for the Ultimate Nullifier to be used by Galactus after all it is a part of him and one of his weapons. 

Disallowing him the use of the Nullifier is like disallowing Ironman the use of his suit.

Edited by cider float
  • Brohoof 1

If that's the case and they allow the use of it in the fight then Galactus should win.

I'm not so sure. As I've said before, the only known thing to even cause harm to Unicron is Primus' power, or something linked to Primus (I.E. the Primes). It's hard to say if that would really do anything.

Death Battle opponents that might work for Whis:

1. Imperiex

2. Mandrakk

3. Chaos Galaxia

4. Zeus (Saint Seiya)

Thing with that is, we still don't have any idea how powerful Whis really is. We do know he's stronger than Beerus, but we don't know how much. Plus, apparently his sister is stronger than he is, but I dunno if that's true.

I heard a rumor that we might actually be getting a Goku VS Superman 3. Why Screw Attack is so gung-ho about Superman having no limits I don't really know. But they're right that Superman wins, he trumps Goku in practically every category. However, Superman DOES have limits. It's just in comparison to Goku his limits are irrelevant. His commonly noted feat of bench-pressing the weight of the world five days without having to recharge with sunlight (his energy source) proves as much.

Screw Attack, however, seems to completely misunderstand the word "limitless". Being limitless would mean that Superman would be able to knock out Goku in just one punch and obliterate him, like how Saitama did Vaccine Man. Being limitless would mean that Superman could tank infinite amounts of damage, which is also obviously not even the case. Being limitless would mean that Superman would be able to win against every character, obviously also not even the case. The only truly "limitless" versions of Superman would be Prime 1 Million and Cosmic Armor. If they were discussing those versions, then yes, that would be 100% accurate.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

I heard a rumor that we might actually be getting a Goku VS Superman 3. Why Screw Attack is so gung-ho about Superman having no limits I don't really know. But they're right that Superman wins, he trumps Goku in practically every category. However, Superman DOES have limits. It's just in comparison to Goku his limits are irrelevant. His commonly noted feat of bench-pressing the weight of the world five days without having to recharge with sunlight (his energy source) proves as much.

Screw Attack, however, seems to completely misunderstand the word "limitless". Being limitless would mean that Superman would be able to knock out Goku in just one punch and obliterate him, like how Saitama did Vaccine Man. Being limitless would mean that Superman could tank infinite amounts of damage, which is also obviously not even the case. Being limitless would mean that Superman would be able to win against every character, obviously also not even the case. The only truly "limitless" versions of Superman would be Prime 1 Million and Cosmic Armor. If they were discussing those versions, then yes, that would be 100% accurate.

My dear god, does these matches make them that much money!?

Also, where are you hearing these rumors at?

Edited by Nuke87654

Oh for the love of gawd, they need to just stop. Goku vs Superman is done, that horse is pulp a this point.

My dear god, does these matches make them that much money!?

Also, where are you hearing these rumors at?

Random places on google. They were probably fake. I wouldn't worry about it. And by the way Goku VS Superman 2 only happened because there was so much demand for it. Given the Dragonball Super feats though I won't be surprised if fans demand yet another rematch.

EDIT: And if I know DBZtards as well as I think I do they probably plan to keep bugging Screw Attack until Goku finally wins. They really need to just stop. They're giving us intelligent DBZ fans a bad name...

And next thing you know people are probably going to be wanting Goku to even be able to beat Superman Prime 1 Million and Cosmic Armor Superman. But Goku will never in anyone's wildest dreams be powerful enough to beat Superman Prime 1 Million or Cosmic Armor Superman unless Akira Toriyama decides to do something really farfetched.

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

"Goku can't be beat! No one is more powerfull than Goku!!@!!@!$!$@"

Ignoring the fact Vegeta finally got ahead of him, and Freiza trained for 4 months and closed the power gap, and surpassed Goku...

• Brohoof 1

Superman has these stats:
http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/1638-character-profile-superman

There are other versions of Superman too but Screw Attack seems to think that he must have THESE stats...

Name: Kal-El/Clark Kent/Superman
Origin: DC Comics/Screwattack
Classification: Alien (Kryptonian)
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, durability, flight, heat vision, ice breath, X-ray vision, a massive array of superhuman senses, energy absorption, Torquasm-Vo, healing factor, resistance to many different types of attacks, skilled with alien technology and has notable hand to hand and superhuman combat skill, under a blue sun his powers are boosted and he gains the ability to imbue others with his powers
Weaknesses: Kryptonite (various varieties), red sunlight, magic (more so susceptible to it, rather than weak against it), cannot see through lead
Destructive Capacity: Immeasurable
Range: Immeasurable
Speed: MFTL ("Massively Faster Than Light") (Travelled from Vega to Earth in a matter of minutes)
Durability: Immeasurable (can even walk through SSGSSJ Goku's Super Kamehameha like it's a light breeze)
Lifting Strength: Immeasurable (lifted the book with infinite pages with some help from Shazam; although he received help, infinity divided by 2 is still infinity)
Striking Strength: Immeasurable
Stamina: Infinite
Standard Equipment: Nothing notable
Intelligence: Is sole survivor of a cataclysm, acquired vast abilities and skills from across the universe, good deductive and leadership skills, is smarter then Brainiac 5 (Who constitutes a "Twelfth Level" intelligence), and vast knowledge on alien species and the universe in general.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

- Orbital Piledriver: Grabs his opponent, flies them into space, and then smashes them back into the earth. This causes damage from freezing in space, suffocation from lack of atmosphere, friction burning from atmospheric re-entry, and the physical impact damage from the landing.

- Heat Vision: Can accurately target things smaller than human beings from orbit, narrow or wide-beam, heat intensity can be greater than the core of the sun, can modulate it to deliver different frequencies and types to best affect his opponent after analyzing them with his sensory powers, can generate enough power to move entire planets.

- Torquasm-Vo: Kryptonian mental discipline, achieved by meditating to reach a "Theta State", allows for reality warping and resistance of various attacks such as transmutation and soul attacks.

- Force Vision: A form of telekinesis projected optically, it was capable of temporarily slowing the movement of an entire galaxy and containing the power of Solaris the Tyrant Sun.

Notable OBD Victories:

Son Goku (Dragon Ball ) - Goku Profile

Notable OBD Losses:

N/A

• Brohoof 1

http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/1638-character-profile-superman

There are other versions of Superman too but Screw Attack seems to think that he must have THESE stats...Name: Kal-El/Clark Kent/SupermanOrigin: DC Comics/ScrewattackGender: MaleClassification: Alien (Kryptonian)Age: Unknown, anywhere between 40 and 85,000 years oldPowers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, durability, flight, heat vision, ice breath, X-ray vision, a massive array of superhuman senses, energy absorption, Torquasm-Vo, healing factor, resistance to many different types of attacks, skilled with alien technology and has notable hand to hand and superhuman combat skill, under a blue sun his powers are boosted and he gains the ability to imbue others with his powersWeaknesses: Kryptonite (various varieties), red sunlight, magic (more so susceptible to it, rather than weak against it), cannot see through leadDestructive Capacity: ImmeasurableRange: ImmeasurableSpeed: MFTL ("Massively Faster Than Light") (Travelled from Vega to Earth in a matter of minutes)Durability: Immeasurable (can even walk through SSGSSJ Goku's Super Kamehameha like it's a light breeze)Lifting Strength: Immeasurable (lifted the book with infinite pages with some help from Shazam; although he received help, infinity divided by 2 is still infinity)Striking Strength: ImmeasurableStamina: InfiniteStandard Equipment: Nothing notableIntelligence: Is sole survivor of a cataclysm, acquired vast abilities and skills from across the universe, good deductive and leadership skills, is smarter then Brainiac 5 (Who constitutes a "Twelfth Level" intelligence), and vast knowledge on alien species and the universe in general.Notable Attacks/Techniques:- Orbital Piledriver: Grabs his opponent, flies them into space, and then smashes them back into the earth. This causes damage from freezing in space, suffocation from lack of atmosphere, friction burning from atmospheric re-entry, and the physical impact damage from the landing.

- Heat Vision: Can accurately target things smaller than human beings from orbit, narrow or wide-beam, heat intensity can be greater than the core of the sun, can modulate it to deliver different frequencies and types to best affect his opponent after analyzing them with his sensory powers, can generate enough power to move entire planets.

- Torquasm-Vo: Kryptonian mental discipline, achieved by meditating to reach a "Theta State", allows for reality warping and resistance of various attacks such as transmutation and soul attacks.

- Force Vision: A form of telekinesis projected optically, it was capable of temporarily slowing the movement of an entire galaxy and containing the power of Solaris the Tyrant Sun.Notable OBD Victories:Son Goku (Dragon Ball ) - Goku ProfileNotable OBD Losses:

N/A

I remember seeing hat. Nice to see them still have their sense of humor.

I remember seeing hat. Nice to see them still have their sense of humor.

Really? Where did you see those stats?

Anyway I have to say that I feel it was completely wrong for Superman to not show any signs of damage from Goku's attacks. Superman is not as durable as they made him out to be. In both videos they had him tank everything Goku threw at him without even looking the least bit harmed. I do think that they should've at the very least had him show signs of damage from Goku's attacks. Because Superman is NOT invincible. I know for a fact that if you're strong enough to hurt him you WILL hurt him. Darksied and Doomsday are living proof of that. These characters not only can fuck Superman up but HAVE fucked him up on various occasions. When Superman fights these guys he bleeds and takes massive damage. If these guys are strong enough to hurt Superman then I know Goku most certainly is. And when Superman gets hit by Darksied's Omega Beams he cries out in pain and even gets 3rd degree burns. And I feel pretty certain that Goku's Kamehameha is stronger than Darksied's Omega Beams.

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

There are other versions of Superman too but Screw Attack seems to think that he must have THESE stats...

Name: Kal-El/Clark Kent/Superman

Origin: DC Comics/Screwattack

Classification: Alien (Kryptonian)

Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, durability, flight, heat vision, ice breath, X-ray vision, a massive array of superhuman senses, energy absorption, Torquasm-Vo, healing factor, resistance to many different types of attacks, skilled with alien technology and has notable hand to hand and superhuman combat skill, under a blue sun his powers are boosted and he gains the ability to imbue others with his powers

Weaknesses: Kryptonite (various varieties), red sunlight, magic (more so susceptible to it, rather than weak against it), cannot see through lead

Destructive Capacity: Immeasurable

Range: Immeasurable

Speed: MFTL ("Massively Faster Than Light") (Travelled from Vega to Earth in a matter of minutes)

Durability: Immeasurable (can even walk through SSGSSJ Goku's Super Kamehameha like it's a light breeze)

Lifting Strength: Immeasurable (lifted the book with infinite pages with some help from Shazam; although he received help, infinity divided by 2 is still infinity)

Striking Strength: Immeasurable

Stamina: Infinite

Standard Equipment: Nothing notable

Intelligence: Is sole survivor of a cataclysm, acquired vast abilities and skills from across the universe, good deductive and leadership skills, is smarter then Brainiac 5 (Who constitutes a "Twelfth Level" intelligence), and vast knowledge on alien species and the universe in general.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

- Orbital Piledriver: Grabs his opponent, flies them into space, and then smashes them back into the earth. This causes damage from freezing in space, suffocation from lack of atmosphere, friction burning from atmospheric re-entry, and the physical impact damage from the landing.

- Force Vision: A form of telekinesis projected optically, it was capable of temporarily slowing the movement of an entire galaxy and containing the power of Solaris the Tyrant Sun.

Notable OBD Victories:

Son Goku (Dragon Ball ) - Goku Profile

Notable OBD Losses:

N/A

I thought one of Superman's weaknesses was his endurance and his solar energy storage. If he gets too tired out even his durability will wane, his durability is only strong as long as he has the will to fight this is how Doomsday killed him anyway. Superman's solar energy storage is finite, meaning he can run out and have to go back to soaking up sun rays. No doubt the fight with Doomsday pushed a lot of his energy out of him that he became weak.

Of course it's still really hard to tire out Superman, you would have to be near equal to his strength to bring him to bear. 

On a completely different note I don't take crossovers seriously and so shouldn't Death Battle.

Venom overpowering Superman? Give me a break.

Edited by cider float