gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

You sure that was a canon comic?

Pretty sure that it's canon. Old timey, but canon. I was wrong, though, he didn't break his arm in this fight.

post-28184-0-36149000-1418701585.jpg

post-28184-0-39818000-1418701617.jpg

Lol what? Ok I'm sorry but seriously where the heck are you reading this crap?

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=22102

(Not from me, by the way.)

Edited by Shimmer5000

Pretty sure that it's canon. Old timey, but canon. I was wrong, though, he didn't break his arm in this fight.

Lol yeah I didn't see how that could've been possible. The Hulk is durable enough to withstand fire, bullets, bombs, missiles and grenades etc. unscathed so there's no way Spider-Man would be strong enough to actually physically hurt him. (Even though Spider-Man is much stronger than a normal human) All he would end up doing would just be pissing him off lol.

And how the heck could that webbing hold him? Spider-Man's webbing can't even hold Rhino or even Scorpion or The Green Goblin let alone The Hulk...He should be able to break right out of that like it was spaghetti noodles...

I meant to say this sooner. Keep in mind that not everything follows real life logic. For example you said Kirby could go faster than light just because he rides a warp star. But in the anime and games did that really look like lightspeed or faster to you? I think not...

And how the heck could that webbing hold him? Spider-Man's webbing can't even hold Rhino or even Scorpion or The Green Goblin let alone The Hulk...He should be able to break right out of that like it was spaghetti noodles...

Oops, sorry, forgot the last scan:

post-28184-0-52854900-1418707652_thumb.jpg

I meant to say this sooner. Keep in mind that not everything follows real life logic. For example you said Kirby could go faster than light just because he rides a warp star. But in the anime and games did that really look like lightspeed or faster to you? I think not...

Yes, it's the main reason G1 MLP doesn't destroy G4 MLP in a fight(as well as a majority of mainstream shonen). But it works both ways. Kirby's star is obviously not a real star, so it doesn't get scaled to one. But he does travel around a Solar System in a really small time frame, which is why he's faster than light, regardless of how the show makes it look.

Oops, sorry, forgot the last scan:

attachicon.gifSFNF16-9.jpg

Yes, it's the main reason G1 MLP doesn't destroy G4 MLP in a fight(as well as a majority of mainstream shonen). But it works both ways. Kirby's star is obviously not a real star, so it doesn't get scaled to one. But he does travel around a Solar System in a really small time frame, which is why he's faster than light, regardless of how the show makes it look.

Just how powerful is G1 MLP compared to G4? Is it that much stronger?

The biggest problem with Rainbow Dash vs Sonic, is consistency with Sonic. Rainbow Dash can be judged on how fast she can fly, but Sonic has NEVER been clocked at full speed (game logic is fail btw) So, trying to estimate Sonic's top speed, would be grasping at straws at best, not even going to take a guess at Super, Hyper, and Solar Sonic.

As for Flash against Sonic or Rainbow Dash, that is just beyond pointless. Flash has broken the light speed barrier, and has moved fast enough to phase into another dimension. Not to mention able to stop his own heart and restart it. Super Sonic wouldn't be able to beat Flash.

Well my knowledge of G1 isn't that great but in G1 Tirek actually wielded something called the rainbow of darkness which is the antithesis of the rainbow of light. (Which in G4 was replaced with the Elements of Harmony)

The biggest problem with Rainbow Dash vs Sonic, is consistency with Sonic. Rainbow Dash can be judged on how fast she can fly, but Sonic has NEVER been clocked at full speed (game logic is fail btw) So, trying to estimate Sonic's top speed, would be grasping at straws at best, not even going to take a guess at Super, Hyper, and Solar Sonic.

As for Flash against Sonic or Rainbow Dash, that is just beyond pointless. Flash has broken the light speed barrier, and has moved fast enough to phase into another dimension. Not to mention able to stop his own heart and restart it. Super Sonic wouldn't be able to beat Flash.

Yeah there's pretty much no limit to The Flash's speed. Only Johnny Quick was stated to have been faster.

And yeah Sonic pretty much destroys Rainbow Dash lol.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

I'd have to look back at it, but as of right now, they can't hang with the top tiers. Power wise, they're right below Naruto top tiers. Off the top of my head:

Porcina turned an entire valley plus the mountains surrounding it into glass.

Lavan with the power of the princess ponies casually erupted three volcanoes at the same time.

King Squirk has reality warping(he literally fused two fish together into one organism), and he split a mountain with the flashstone.

King Cold can freeze things solid. With his machine, he can change the temperature of the planet to below freezing

Aside from Lavan, though, these powers all come from items, so they're glass cannons defensively(I really have to go back over this). Speed wise, every character is at least lightning level. Base ponies react to and dodge lightning all the time, once from a demon who's literally a sentient cloud.

• Brohoof 1

I'd have to look back at it, but as of right now, they can't hang with the top tiers. Power wise, they're right below Naruto top tiers. Off the top of my head:

Porcina turned an entire valley plus the mountains surrounding it into glass.

Lavan with the power of the princess ponies casually erupted three volcanoes at the same time.

King Squirk has reality warping(he literally fused two fish together into one organism), and he split a mountain with the flashstone.

King Cold can freeze things solid. With his machine, he can change the temperature of the planet to below freezing

Aside from Lavan, though, these powers all come from items, so they're glass cannons defensively(I really have to go back over this). Speed wise, every character is at least lightning level. Base ponies react to and dodge lightning all the time, once from a demon who's literally a sentient cloud.

Wait, There was a King Cold in G1 MLP? O.O You're certain you aren't thinking of King Charlatan?

EDIT: And don't forget Grogar and Somnambula.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

Wait, There was a King Cold in G1 MLP? O.O You're certain you aren't thinking of King Charlatan?

Penguin King (Its been a really long time.)

And don't forget Grogar and Somnambula.

There are things I missed, I still have to go over some things.

@Asbel Lhamt

@Shimmer5000

I swear, I thought y'all were talking about King Cold from DragonBall Z at first! Someone get me a muffin, because I just had a Derpy moment!

Edited by Shenron00
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah the penguin king's name is King Charlatan.

@Asbel Lhamt

@Shimmer5000

I swear, I thought y'all were talking about King Cold from DragonBall Z at first! Someone get me a muffin, because I just had a Derpy moment!

Yeah, kind of messed up on that one, my bad.

• Brohoof 1

*watches the newest Death Battle*

Yep I knew it...I KNEW those idiots were gonna be stupid enough to have Kirby win...

Screw Attack is run by morons. Am I the only one who sees this?

Though I admit they DID point out a few things that I didn't know about I can name at least two things that prove that they aren't completely doing "research" as they claim. Goku is a Radish Farmer? Since when? Last time I checked he had no real occupation...And this is coming from a major hardcore DBZ geek by the way. Buu is friends with Super Jenemba? THEY DON'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW EACH OTHER!!! I'll say it again. Wiz and Boomstick are just a couple of biased fanboys and stoners who claim that they do research when really all they do is just pull shit out of their asses.

Some ideas they had were great. Deadpool VS Deathstroke was an excellent idea. That one is definitely my new favorite. But this one is so stupid...Kid Buu could just do one planet burst and then boom no more Kirby...

Edited by Asbel Lhant

*watches the newest Death Battle*

Kid Buu could just do one planet burst and then boom no more Kirby...

They mentioned twice that Kirby could survive one; he split a planet himself. To be honest, considering they don't do precise calculations, this is one of the more accurate Death Battles i've seen.

• Brohoof 2

They mentioned twice that Kirby could survive one; he split a planet himself. To be honest, considering they don't do precise calculations, this is one of the more accurate Death Battles i've seen.

Well they clearly are either very biased or they don't know just how powerful Majin Buu is and how frail Kirby is. Kirby is super durable? Yeah right...Then why is he so easy to hurt in his games? I call major BS on him being able to inhale or deflect anything Majin Buu can dish out. Or even eat him for that matter. When has Kirby ever fought anyone who even comes close to Majin Buu's level? Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't his strongest enemies King Dedede and Meta Knight? And they sure as hell aren't as powerful as Majin Buu...

But at least they made Buu put up a decent fight and not have it end with Kirby eating him like I was afraid they would do.

So who do you think will win the next deathbattle. My money is on Sol Badguy considering how Guilty Gear characters > Blaz Blue characters and Sol Badguy was able to take on a Large Island to small Country buster and kick her ass (Faust) without even going to his more powerful state.

So who do you think will win the next deathbattle. My money is on Sol Badguy considering how Guilty Gear characters > Blaz Blue characters and Sol Badguy was able to take on a Large Island to small Country buster and kick her ass (Faust) without even going to his more powerful state.

laser dodging makes him sub-relativistic, and he's almost a continent buster. From what i'm reading on Nforums, Ragna's 4-digit mach and a town buster. My bets are on Sol Badguy, but I don't think Death Battle's going to be as precise.

I agree. I'm glad Buu at least put up a good fight.

They took a lot of liberties though, like:

Buu absorbing a swordsman and becoming an expert at swordsmanship instantly

or, on Kirby's side:

Swallowing and redirecting the Death Ball

They took a lot of liberties though, like:

Buu absorbing a swordsman and becoming an expert at swordsmanship instantly

or, on Kirby's side:

Swallowing and redirecting the Death Ball

Did you read my earlier message?

I'm talking about this one:

Well they clearly are either very biased or they don't know just how powerful Majin Buu is and how frail Kirby is. Kirby is super durable? Yeah right...Then why is he so easy to hurt in his games? I call major BS on him being able to inhale or deflect anything Majin Buu can dish out. Or even eat him for that matter. When has Kirby ever fought anyone who even comes close to Majin Buu's level? Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't his strongest enemies King Dedede and Meta Knight? And they sure as hell aren't as powerful as Majin Buu...

But at least they made Buu put up a decent fight and not have it end with Kirby eating him like I was afraid they would do.

As for the next Death Battle I dunno what to say or think cuz I don't know who either of those 2 people are lol.