gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

I'm aware of that. I was referring to wanting a Death Battle between them.   :smug:

I might sound biased when I say this but I'm quite certain Knuckles is stronger than Applejack even in his base form. I honestly don't think I could bring myself to root for either of them though. A bet on one is a best against the other and I really like them both alot.

I might sound biased when I say this but I'm quite certain Knuckles is stronger than Applejack even in his base form. I honestly don't think I could bring myself to root for either of them though. A bet on one is a best against the other and I really like them both alot.

End it like in Mortal Kombat then:

200_s.gif

I'm not into Sonic the hedgehog anymore so I'm saying this completely without bias. I'm quite certain Knuckles is stronger than Applejack even in his base form and could beat her without going super. Knuckles has more impressive feats than Applejack. And is also more experienced as a fighter.

I'm not into Sonic the hedgehog anymore so I'm saying this completely without bias. I'm quite certain Knuckles is stronger than Applejack; even in his base form, and could beat her without going super. Knuckles has more impressive feats than Applejack. And is also more experienced as a fighter.

Yeah, remember when he broke/lifted all those rocks in almost every single game he appeared in? Or when he broke a meteor with his bare hands WITHOUT going super? Yeah, I think Knux has this in the bag. Then again, Applejack is definitely smarter....

Nah, Rad Red for the win!

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, remember when he broke/lifted all those rocks in almost every single game he appeared in? Or when he broke a meteor with his bare hands WITHOUT going super? Yeah, I think Knux has this in the bag. Then again, Applejack is definitely smarter....

Nah, Rad Red for the win!

Yes indeed. Wario would be a better opponent for Knuckles in my opinion.

And I'd honestly really like to see Sonic go up against Rainbow Dash. I think that one would be pretty close. Rainbow Dash is faster than Sonic in his base form. He'd have to go Super to beat her I'm quite certain.

I definitely can't use any form of bias here. I definitely know that Luffy would lose to Popeye. I've compared them with research. Popeye is so much stronger than Luffy it's not even funny...

I remember seeing a pic, that detailed Popeye's feats, saying that he is more powerful than Goku and Superman, and they're scrubs.

Based on that list, I'd agree, Popeye is a beast :P

End it like in Mortal Kombat then:

img-3499610-1-200_s.gif

Yeah, that goes against the rules of Death Battle. The first rule is that ALL battles MUST end with a death.

I think that one would be pretty close. Rainbow Dash is faster than Sonic in his base form. He'd have to go Super to beat her I'm quite certain.

I have to disagree. Rainbow Dash's Sonic Rainboom is just a colorful sonic boom, which happens during at least Mach 1 or 2. Even then, that takes her tremendous effort. Sonic's speed has be confirmed to be beyond that. Not only that, but Sonic has more experience, durability, and more impressive feats than Rainbow currently has. Rainbow is also more arrogant, and hence is more likely to screw up do to her extreme cockiness. Sonic is also more experienced in fighting. That's not to say the Blue Blur isn't without flaws. Sonic is also arrogant, and is still very likely to fuck up because of it. He may be able to jump high and have a homing attack, but he can't fly and the homing has limited range, so if RD flies high enough, Sonic will have a tougher time catching her. As for going Super, Super Sonic is nearly invincible, travels at the speedos light, and can fly, so Rainbow can't do jack shit to SS.

I remember seeing a pic, that detailed Popeye's feats, saying that he is more powerful than Goku and Superman, and they're scrubs.

Based on that list, I'd agree, Popeye is a beast :P

Pfft! I bet Popeye could never hold a candle to the Godly power of Magikarp! Edited by Shenron00

And I'd honestly really like to see Sonic go up against Rainbow Dash. I think that one would be pretty close. Rainbow Dash is faster than Sonic in his base form. He'd have to go Super to beat her I'm quite certain.

Pretty sure I already explained why AJ would at least be a physical match for Knuckles in this thread. She does get blitzed to hell and back though, so there's probably better characters for her to fight. The ones I can think of are Cyclops or maybe Ryu.

I have to disagree. Rainbow Dash's Sonic Rainboom is just a colorful sonic boom, which happens during at least Mach 1 or 2. Even then, that takes her tremendous effort. Sonic's speed has be confirmed to be beyond that. Not only that, but Sonic has more experience, durability, and more impressive feats than Rainbow currently has. Rainbow is also more arrogant, and hence is more likely to screw up do to her extreme cockiness. Sonic is also more experienced in fighting. That's not to say the Blue Blur isn't without flaws. Sonic is also arrogant, and is still very likely to fuck up because of it. He may be able to jump high and have a homing attack, but he can't fly and the homing has limited range, so if RD flies high enough, Sonic will have a tougher time catching her. As for going Super, Super Sonic is nearly invincible, travels at the speedos light, and can fly, so Rainbow can't do jack shit to SS.

It... really depends on the sonic. Game version takes a loss here, comics and Sonic X version wipe the floor with her. She really can't beat Super Sonic, though.

Actually that's wrong. Rainbow Dash's speed is stated to be Hypersonic and Mach 10. Her max speed is 7600 MPH. Sonic's is only in the 3000's. So he would need to go Super in order to beat her.

Also I heard we're gonna be getting Galactus VS Unicron in the future. Awesome huh?

Actually that's wrong. Rainbow Dash's speed is stated to be Hypersonic and Mach 10. Her max speed is 7600 MPH. Sonic's is only in the 3000's. So he would need to go Super in order to beat her.

Actually, no. Both the brony analysis and the Death Battle were made before the RD (micro?) comic, where she outran lightning. That  requires that you be moving at minimum of 224,000 mph, mach 350.

Also I heard we're gonna be getting Galactus VS Unicron in the future. Awesome huh?

That's... going to be pretty epic. We've haven't got to see a battle of universals yet...

Pfft! I bet Popeye could never hold a candle to the Godly power of Magikarp!

Nothing can withstand the awesome power of Magikarp!

Oh, and comic Sonic would totally wreck Rainbow Dash, any day of the week. Game Sonic, is a different story...

Who said her speed was Mach 10?

Then why do you trust them in that? You know as well as I do how many times they've fucked up.

Well not really anymore after what Shimmer5000 said. Examples please? As for me I could go on all day but I don't wanna start any more arguments here.

• Brohoof 1

Well not really anymore after what Shimmer5000 said. Examples please? As for me I could go on all day but I don't wanna start any more arguments here.

Goku being a radish farmer, Buu being friends with Janemba, Sonic's height, calling Wily Capsules "Wily UFOs", Metal Sonic scanning machines (he can only scan living beings), Pharoah Man blocking Mecha Sonic's BLADED spin attack (his eye-shield is suspectsble to blades), and Goku's math.
  • Brohoof 2

Goku being a radish farmer, Buu being friends with Janemba, Sonic's height, calling Wily Capsules "Wily UFOs", Metal Sonic scanning machines (he can only scan living beings), Pharoah Man blocking Mecha Sonic's BLADED spin attack (his eye-shield is suspectsble to blades), and Goku's math.

All of those things yes. Very much yes. They need to start doing actual research and stop pulling shit out of their asses.

Don't forget Link blocking the omnislash, or Blanka somehow having a resistance to pikachu's electricity, or everything with Vegeta vs shadow.

All of those things yes. Very much yes. They need to start doing actual research and stop pulling shit out of their asses.

Pretty much the entire basis of RD vs Starscream and Gaara vs Toph. I think part of the problem is time; there really isn't enough time to do accurate research before the episodes come out. If they really wanted to do Gaara vs Toph without resorting to competitive calcs, it should've taken at least a month or two. I'm assuming they did their best to skim over it, which obviously leads to a lot of mistakes.

• Brohoof 1

What was wrong with Vegeta vs Shadow?

excluding the fight itself? Vegeta should have died a little less than instantly after Shadow transformed. Super Sonic/Shadow destroy planet destroying threats on a bi-weekly basis, and they're both faster than light as well, in addition to time stop/travel. Vegeta does destroy normal Shadow, but as soon as they gave him the emeralds, he should have won.

• Roy Mustang vs. Johnny Storm

The Molten Meteor vs. Creature from the Black Lagoon

Van Helsing vs. Dracula Vlad Ţepeş

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez vs. Shisui Uchiha

Let's try something a little different. What do you all think would be the best opponents for these characters?

-Ultron

-Megatron (G1)

-Optimus Prime  (G1)

-Onslaught

-Taskmaster

-Doomsday

-Apocalypse

-James Bond

-World War Hulk

-Rocket Racoon

-Megaman

-Darkseid