gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

That was interesting. I didn't know either of the characters. So, I was okay with either winning.

Anyways, here's an idea.

Anubis vs Hades

On 4/9/2015 at 5:43 PM, Silly Pinkie said:

Bender vs. Monkey D. Luffy

5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jpg

On 4/9/2015 at 7:37 AM, ChikoritaBrony said:

I've got one Death Battle should do just to be funny: Barney vs Big Bird.

I love it.

Edited by Panzy
  • Brohoof 1

That was interesting. I didn't know either of the characters. So,I was okay with either winning.

Anyways,here's an idea.

Anubis vs Hades

img-3653494-1-5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jp

Lol! I love it!

Which Anubis? And Which Hades?

• Brohoof 1

That was interesting. I didn't know either of the characters. So,I was okay with either winning.

Anyways,here's an idea.

Anubis vs Hades

img-3653494-1-5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jp

Lol! I love it!

MLG_Bender.png

Bender says Deal with It.

On 4/10/2015 at 6:23 AM, Asbel Lhant said:

Which Anubis? And Which Hades?

Well, certainly not the Disney version.

Edited by Panzy

Again, no one in DBZ has touched light speed, outside instant transmission, let alone hitting FTL movement speeds. At best, they are Hyper Sonic +.

And again, I don't care what the hell Fat Buu and Kid Buu can do, and I already know what they can do. Kirby doesn't have limits. He can be weak as paper, or stronger then a god, it depends on what they want him to do. He's a warrior in a universe made of dreams and nightmares, there isn't a limit to either one. The only way (and I seriously mean ONLY way) Buu could have won, is if they put Kirby against Super Buu, because Kirby has the IQ of a toddler, and Super Buu is both crafty, and super smart. Instead, they put him against Fat Buu who is probably on the same IQ level, and Kid Buu who is pretty much a raging idiot. Super Buu would've been his only chance, because we've seen Super Buu deal with the stupidity of Gotenks, and outsmart Piccolo as well.

As for the current battle as of this post, I knew it was going to end that way. I'm surprised the comments on youtube aren't raging fanboys lol. Although, there is some sick irony in that fight...

Again, no one in DBZ has touched light speed, outside instant transmission, let alone hitting FTL movement speeds. At best, they are Hyper Sonic +.

And I'm telling you once again that you're wrong about that. Nobody in DBZ was faster than light until after The Cell Games Saga but after then when Goku could go SSJ2 and higher he was definitely many times faster than light even without Instant Transmission. This is coming from a very hardcore DBZ geek by the way. I know what I'm talking about. I ain't a noob. And did you notice how all those numbers Screw Attack crunched out for Goku's stats were all faster than light even though they were all calculated from his base form in the Saiyan Saga? So imagine how high his stats would've been if that was done correctly. If they had used his base from the end of the Majin Buu Saga instead.

And again, I don't care what the hell Fat Buu and Kid Buu can do, and I already know what they can do. Kirby doesn't have limits. He can be weak as paper, or stronger then a god, it depends on what they want him to do. He's a warrior in a universe made of dreams and nightmares, there isn't a limit to either one. The only way (and I seriously mean ONLY way) Buu could have won, is if they put Kirby against Super Buu, because Kirby has the IQ of a toddler, and Super Buu is both crafty, and super smart. Instead, they put him against Fat Buu who is probably on the same IQ level, and Kid Buu who is pretty much a raging idiot. Super Buu would've been his only chance, because we've seen Super Buu deal with the stupidity of Gotenks, and outsmart Piccolo as well.

As for the current battle as of this post, I knew it was going to end that way. I'm surprised the comments on youtube aren't raging fanboys lol. Although, there is some sick irony in that fight...

Technically Kid Buu is more powerful than Super Buu but that's beside the point. Also, I don't know what kind of crack or weed you're smoking but Kirby most certainly DOES have limits and is nowhere near Majin Buu's level...Definitely not without power-ups at least...Did you read my whole rant earlier?

But I'm just going to stop this argument now regardless because I'm tired of trying to defend Majin Buu...

Edited by Asbel Lhant

I really wish they would do more interesting Death Battles. They keep using Marvel and DC characters.

lolwot? Most of them aren't even either of those...

I really wish they would do more interesting Death Battles. They keep using Marvel and DC characters.

Most of the more popular ones are actually anime, to be honest. Which reminds me- still waiting for Naruto vs Luffy, because I need the excitement in my life.

• Brohoof 2

Iron Man vs Lex Luthor... if there both using their strongest tech, Iron Man doesn't stand a chance. Essentially, he's Batman, but better.

Iron Man has several suits designed for dealing with various different enemies The Hulk, Symbiotes etc. While Lex Luthor's are only designed to deal with Superman. Then again considering all the different power suits Lex Luthor has made are strong enough to hurt Superman Lex is most likely going to win.

• Brohoof 1

Iron Man has several suits designed for dealing with various different enemies The Hulk, Symbiotes etc. While Lex Luthor's are only designed to deal with Superman. Then again considering all the different power suits Lex Luthor has made are strong enough to hurt Superman Lex is most likely going to win.

fair point, but ahh.. yeah i got nothing, Lex built a suit of armour to take on superman! but Iron man has diffrent varions.. so yeah

I have to say I really do like the idea for the new Death Battle they're planning to do. I like it alot. It looks like they might actually be starting to know what they're doing again. The last 2 Death Battles were actually good.

• Brohoof 1

fair point, but ahh.. yeah i got nothing, Lex built a suit of armour to take on superman! but Iron man has diffrent varions.. so yeah

Going to take the time to note that among other things, Lex Luthor personally invented a serum to give anyone Superman's powers abilities. He's personally responsible for the creation of Bizarro, and he created Doomsady clones for his personal control. And, before it was stolen, he was also the bearer of an orange lantern ring.

• Brohoof 1

Going to take the time to note that among other things, Lex Luthor personally invented a serum to give anyone Superman's powers abilities. He's personally responsible for the creation of Bizarro, and he created Doomsady clones for his personal control. And, before it was stolen, he was also the bearer of an orange lantern ring.

If they take all of Lex Luthor's feats into account then Iron Man is definitely fucked. Lex is going to destroy him. Lex has made so many things that are powerful enough to hurt Superman and that's a kind of power that I don't think Iron Man has ever had to combat before. And even in his Hulk Buster armor the Hulk can still tear him apart. LITERALLY...

If they take all of Lex Luthor's feats into account then Iron Man is definitely fucked. Lex is going to destroy him. Lex has made so many things that are powerful enough to hurt Superman and that's a kind of power that I don't think Iron Man has ever had to combat before. And even in his Hulk Buster armor the Hulk can still tear him apart. LITERALLY...

You're right....its obvious.....Iron Man will win. It's screwattack.

Wow, this thread has really grown since my last visit. Any desired Death Battle matches? :)

On the shorthand, Twilight Sparkle vs Elsa or Aang from Avatar. Oh, and Megaman vs Iron Man(even though he's already fighting Lex...)

On the shorthand, Twilight Sparkle vs Elsa or Aang from Avatar. Oh, and Megaman vs Iron Man(even though he's already fighting Lex...)

Twilight would absolutely destroy Elsa. All Elsa has is Ice Powers which she completely loses control of whenever she gets angry or upset. But Twilight is capable of magic spells and magical feats that would even put Harry Potter to shame. Twilight would wreck Elsa even in Unicorn form.

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1