gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

(edited)
On 2016-05-06 at 4:33 PM, RootedWisdom said:

His magic basically is well-rounded enough to not really move... but his only weak point is that he's extremely lazy, which means too much movement will wear him out

In that case, I think Sans would work better for One Minute Melee.

Edited by Ruddboy Olaf

(edited)

Here's something I've found from the new Doom game. Apparently the Doomguy's weakest weapon, his energy pistol is rated up to 4 megawatts (likely achieves that when he charges it for more damage). To put this into perspective, a fully charged Halo plasma pistol is enough to deplete Mjolnir's shields at full unmodified charge at 1.5 megawatts. This means the new Doomguy's weakest weapon is powerful enough to easily take down Chief's shields if Chief doesn't modify it.  It has infinite ammo to boot. I can't wait to see what else this new Doom game has in store.

Edited by Nuke87654

Star Trek Red Shirt vs. Star Wars Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper as while both are incompetant groups, at least the stormtroopers can hit something due to the redshirt's terrible luck.

(edited)

Gotta go fast! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQW0NwmeQRE

I predict next death battle will be Joker vs Jame's O'Barr's The Crow. Fight of the face painted freaks

Who was anyone kidding? Flash would beat Quicksilver 999 times out of 1000.  And I hope it's Joker vs. Punisher that would be awesome.

Edited by cider float
  • Brohoof 1

Who was anyone kidding? Flash would beat Quicksilver 999 times out of 1000.  And I hope it's Joker vs. Punisher that would be awesome.

Oh would you look at this.

Gotta go fast! 

I predict next death battle will be Joker vs Jame's O'Barr's The Crow. Fight of the face painted freaks

Even though,I knew the Flash would win,I still loved the fight itself. Pretty funny how they started out racing to see who would get to save the girl. Boomstick was fuckin' hilarious. I laughed my ass off when he got mad at Wiz.

According to the wiki,next one is gonna be Joker vs Sweet Tooth. This should be interesting.

sweet_tooth_vs_joker_by_fevg620-d8bnvr7.

Dunno why we're spoiler tagging the results of Flash vs Quicksilver, it was obvious from like, the moment they said they were going to fight.

• Brohoof 1

The Flash against Quicksilver is like pitting a wooden slingshot against a nuclear bomb. I knew the Flash would win the second they announced it, and while watching it, the Flash's feats made Quicksilver's seem really lame. It was still fun as I love anything related with super-speed characters.

(edited)

Since,Jason and Freddy both have shown what they're capable of in the movies and Mortal Kombat,I'm thinking Freddy Krueger vs Jason Voorhees.

sig-4534218.freddy_vs_jason_colors_by_tp

Art by TPollockJR

I've also heard Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers. Which is probably a better match-up for Jason.

2 tank like killers that can take just as much punishment as they give. 

death_battle__idea__jason_vs_michael_by_

Edited by Gehrman
  • Brohoof 1

Sometimes, it's awesome. Other times, obvious bias comes into play to generate as much outrage and negative publicity as possible, and in the era of the internet where you typically watch things for free, that really shouldn't be an issue.

(edited)

They already put Chuck up against Segata Sanshiro. The Sega Saturn mascot.

Yeah but they did put Batman up against Captain America and Spiderman separately.

Leonardo from Ninja Turtles also fought two different Death Battles. Ninja Turtles vs. themselves, and Leonardo vs. Zitz.

Edited by cider float

(edited)

I just read an interesting article about Tifa vs Yang. Cause,I've always felt that one was inaccurate...and I'm not even a fan of either character.  

http://screwattack.roosterteeth.com/post/51231319

On a side note,I'd really love to see a Bloodborne character in DB. Gehrman or Gascoigne. Either one.

Yeah but they did put Batman up against Captain America and Spiderman separately.

Leonardo from Ninja Turtles also fought two different Death Battles. Ninja Turtles vs. themselves, and Leonardo vs. Zitz.

I suppose you have a point. They could re-use Chuck. But,I don't know if he could survive a punch from Saitama. Sure,he's a good martial artist,but everything else about him is fake. Every over-the-top fact about him is just a joke. 

Edited by Gehrman

Bad match up ideas so far was...

Dr. Doom vs. Darth Vader

Quicksilver vs. Flash

Captain America vs. Batman

Master Chief vs. Doomguy

I agree with the first two but not with the bottom two as they're pretty similar to each other. Other than that, there's many more that I would consider more egregious matchups than what is shown.