T.P.A.M. (The Pony After Me...)

KBz

You're right. I'm a blue pony with dark brown hair in a maid's outfit.

TPPAM doesn't know the secrets of the universe.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

*enables Haxz* yup I already know them

TPAM has been apart of JROTC there are several versions if you don't recognize this AJROTC AFJROTC NSJROTC USMCJROTC (I have I was with the Air Force AFJROTC I didn't like it that much and its what made me forget about wanting to join)

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

Sig2.jpg

I have a lot of plushies,but none are ponies. Unfortunate.

TPPAM has a cute cat.

I'm allergic to cats

TPAM is also allergic to cats 

wat...

its a class where a LT Col. and a Chief Master Sergeant teach you what its like being in that branch of the military they also teach you about the military's past so you need to know the history and be as fit as a fiddle so in a nut shell its History mixed with Physical Education

Sig2.jpg

I'm allergic to cats

TPAM is also allergic to cats 

its a class where a LT Col. and a Chief Master Sergeant teach you what its like being in that branch of the military they also teach you about the military's past so you need to know the history and be as fit as a fiddle so in a nut shell its History mixed with Physical Education

nope

also thanks for the elaboration, I now see why I had not a clue what that was.

TPAM was in the military

Russian accents are pretty cool. But,I really haven't formed an opinion on the country.

TPPAM needs comfort.

I'm content being alone but if you insist

:okiedokielokie:

yes I'm actually a bit scared thinking this is how America is going to die as for zombie virus no I compare it to the Black Death

TPAM thinks TV is going down hill

Russian accents are pretty cool. But,I really haven't formed an opinion on the country.

I can do the accent perfectly I'm trying to learn the language

• Brohoof 1

Sig2.jpg

Yes. It's going down hill like everything nowadays.

TPPAM would hug a stallion. (I mean the ones from MLP. Never in my life would I mean a real horse.)

False! I just woke up.

TPPAM has a special person in their life.

No.

TPPAM has eaten a vanilla scented candle before.