T.P.A.M. (The Pony After Me...)

KBz

Of course. Who doesn't like Batman?

TPAM watches AVGN (Angry Video Game Nerd.)

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

No. Feels too weird. Same goes with sunscreen.

TPAM knows what Lizard Cops is.

original.png

TPAM knows who my avatar is without having to look it up.

Ass Ass.

TPAM knows how to make videos?

• Brohoof 1

Yeah,but wasps are worse. Bees only attack when they see you as a threat. But,these fuckers will sting you just cause they feel like it!  :okiedokielokie:  Oh,and fuck hornets! Fuck em! :okiedokielokie:

TPAM knows who I am.

Josh Redgrove

TPAM knows my YouTube name

Yeah,but wasps are worse. Bees only attack when they see you as a threat. But,these fuckers will sting you just cause they feel like it!  :okiedokielokie:  Oh,and fuck hornets! Fuck em! :okiedokielokie:

you should know the Bees in the Southwest desert are just as aggressive as Wasp maybe even more aggressive there has been cases where a small town in Texas came under attack by bees it took the fire dept several hours to get everything under control

Sig2.jpg

It's Fluttershy something, no?

TPAM Believes in that Multiverse Theory

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

Eh,not really. But,that's probably cause I've never watched more than the first movie.

TPAM thinks football should be named something else.