mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

On 2023-04-13 at 9:07 PM, Princess Silky said:

I can confirm this. c: 

On 2023-04-13 at 9:42 PM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Now I imagine Twilight with a suit and tie walking around like it's no big deal when there are actually explosions! Just to tell you at the end that she had big plans for you! :yay:

Spoiler

123.thumb.png.4f0e90b464d449bc4a2e07e975777d6a.png

This took more time to draw than expected. And the further I progressed, the more I questioned what I was drawing.

• Brohoof 2

31 minutes ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

Hide contents

123.thumb.png.4f0e90b464d449bc4a2e07e975777d6a.png

This took more time to draw than expected. And the further I progressed, the more I questioned what I was drawing.

You are a true artist! Be proud of your art! I can't hold myself anymore! I need to hug you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :laugh:

*Hugs tightly*

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Could you explain that?  

Yes. I am feeling very feel because lots of feelings are feeling, you know?

6 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Hi! We never met I think (except in the comic)! My name is Shiny Silvermoon! it's a pleasure to meet you! :mlp_icwudt:

Oh Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm StarlightNyars. I just realized that we are already friends when I looked at your profile XD Well I get busy and things pass me by lol It's nice to meet you again!

10 minutes ago, Starlightnyars said:

Oh Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm StarlightNyars. I just realized that we are already friends when I looked at your profile XD Well I get busy and things pass me by lol It's nice to meet you again!

I completely forgot where we met! It was when.... when... huh... It doesn't matter! I'm just happy to get to know who you are again! So you like to say nyar? :fluttershy:

10 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I completely forgot where we met! It was when.... when... huh... It doesn't matter! I'm just happy to get to know who you are again! So you like to say nyar? :fluttershy:

Hahaha likewise! Yes Nyars XD 

1 minute ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

What is a nyar?

Nyar Nyar Nyar XD

Thinking about why I've been so tired as of lately. That and also... I know our past experiences help us grow and make us stronger. However sometimes I wish I could forget about certain memories altogether and move on. But what am I saying... I know probably everyone wish they could mar away certain memories they no longer wish to relieve day after day.

Edited by SolaceFall

13 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

I'm thinking I should get some sleep but there's just too much to do @.@ 

Do you think I could help you with something? It's not healthy to keep yourself awake for hours like this every night. :kindness:

• Brohoof 1