mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

59 minutes ago, Arrlong28 said:

I'm thinking I'm not going to live past 40 years old. I'm thinking I'm not going to have a partner, ever. I'm thinking how dificult is to open yourself to soeone else when you are in the autism spectrum and can't work. Sometimes people just tell me at my face that I should drink bleach and die for being a "Parasyte" and I cannot punch them in the neck...

When I meet emotionally complicated challenges like doing things I'm supposed to do but can't I'm imagining a roleplay game for myself, like I'm a robot or an alien from another world who should hack, study and imitate human interactions with application of pure intellect.

When the world goes to the shit and comes a wish to give up I do the same, I imagine that I just bought a video game, cool and challenging and loaded in fist level, and everything happened before is just setup of the plot, everything happened before didn't happen with me but just a background story of my character. Yes, it can be dramatic but who wants to play a character with 100% happy origin? The best part of the plot is ahead and I'm going to squeeze the max achievements and see the great final of awesome story I'm only going to write.

Cheers, buddy. Life is a game, don't forget to have a fun ^•^

Edited by Count Gribouillis
  • smile 2
  • Excited 1

1 minute ago, Count Gribouillis said:

When I meen emotionally complicated challenges like doing things I'm supposed to do but can't I'm imagining a roleplay game for myself, like I'm a robot or an alien from another world who should hack, study and imitate human interactions with application of pure intellect.

When the world goes to the shit and comes a wish to give up I do the same, I imagine that I just bought a video game, cool and challenging and loaded in fist level, and everything happened before is just setup of the plot, everything happened before didn't happen with me but just a background story of my character. Yes, it can be dramatic but who wants to play a character with 100% happy origin? The best part of the plot is ahead and I'm going to squeeze the max achievements and see the great final of awesome story I'm only going to write.

Cheers, buddy. Life is a game, don't forget to have a fun ^•^

That's the thing, most people think my life is fucking awesome! Sometimes very painfull but I play in hard mode. It's not a bad advice. Thanks Buddy. 

• smile 1
  • Hugs 3

On 2024-08-05 at 11:59 AM, Starlight Serenade said:

There is a lot of work that needs to be done this week.

I am thinking that I hope you've had a productive week and completed most of those tasks. If you did, well done! <3 Relish in that beautiful feeling.

If you did not, that's ok! There's always a chance to try again. :coco:

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 2

1 hour ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

I am thinking that I hope you've had a productive week and completed most of those tasks. If you did, well done! <3 Relish in that beautiful feeling.

If you did not, that's ok! There's always a chance to try again. :coco:

Thank you! I ended up completing most of those tasks. There are a few things that are going to take longer than I expected, but I'm going to keep trying.

• Hugs 3