Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

My future spouse and many of the friends I've yet to meet are already out there somewhere. I wonder what they're doing right now. :ooh: What are they thinking about? When will we meet? What are they interested in?

I'm excited to find out. I hope they're doing well. :BrightMacContent:

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, LetterTwister said:

My future spouse and many of the friends I've yet to meet are already out there somewhere. I wonder what they're doing right now. :ooh: What are they thinking about? When will we meet? What are they interested in?

I'm excited to find out. I hope they're doing well. :BrightMacContent:

I hope you are doing well too. :winking-izzy:

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

(edited)

One good thing about DEI is that it’ll do some business natural selection and hopefully leave us with better movies, shows, and games. It also saves us normal folks time and money :fluttershy:

Edited by Steve Piranha

Yeah I just want to keep forgetting about things that won’t improve despite my efforts. Fantasy land it is.

Gee, I wonder why Marvel Studios would cancel a series based on one of their most successful films ever: The Marvels :-D

• Sad 1

I hope real gamers become successful in restoring Stellar Blade from censorship. There’s nothing wrong with gorgeous women >_>

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

18 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

I hope real gamers become successful in restoring Stellar Blade from censorship. There’s nothing wrong with gorgeous women >_>

Not going to play it but, but I saw a few videos of it, and holy goly, I agree very much :Daydreaming:

• Delighted Giggle 1

(edited)

Yeah if I have to pull the (metaphorical) **ing trigger on this socially awkward a-hat, heck yeah I will if he acts like one again.

Stay in your lane, I'll do what I think is best. I won't take any feedback short of genuine as opposed to trying to start crap. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Edited by DubWolf

On 2024-04-29 at 10:43 PM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I need to shave pretty soon because this beard is annoying:glimmer:  

I know exactly what that's like. :D

-

I've decided pour over coffee tastes best (i.e., as it should!) in a ceramic mug - when done in a 'tin' mug (camping item) it tastes pants ... :yuck:

Have tried 2 or 3 different ways, still crap.

This means next time I go camping, AND I want pour over coffee, I will need to take a ceramic mug.

Actually this will make tea nicer too.

This is a very old white enamelled 'tin' mug, must be over 40 years old. I bought a new one (dark green) couple of years ago, because ... however everything out of that tastes completely horrible. (Except booze.) Don't get it!

So went back to the ancient and battered white mug. However (again) ..... you wouldn't think it would make that much difference!

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

I feel like I have Catholic guilt despite not even being Catholic. Or religious.

Not living how you want to live :wacko: ?

• Brohoof 1