Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching OOC Thread Titan Squad - ME3 Crossover Advanced RP

---

I would like XZeno to advance the plot before I post more.

Repsol just found another body and I don't want to f*ck with anything yet.

Righty is still examining the 3 corpses.

---

I would like XZeno to advance the plot before I post more.

Repsol just found another body and I don't want to f*ck with anything yet.

Righty is still examining the 3 corpses.

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

Writing the response now.

Sorry dudes. I don't want to say I forgot about you, but I did. Been real busy last few days. The thread is pinned and I have reminders set up so now I will be giving responses almost immediately when something is posted.

We're getting so close to finding some god'damn answers to what's going on. If you guys don't know what in the blue hell is going on, give it a couple more replies and things will start making sense.

brewing a post now, kinda hard to fill 800 characters in a combat situation tough so i might use some filler! ;p

Just coppy and paste the combat rules, like I did.

:P

F*CK THA POLIEC

@@xzeno, am i supposed to just think of something, or are you going to roll for me?

i mean, you also rolled for Righty so i dunno what's the plan :P

You basically attemt to do something (like "I shoot the lights out" or "I shoot at the squad leader with 3 bursts of my rifle") and then he rolls to decide the outcome.

----

Good luck Repsol and Alex.

I don't need it, mah'self.

CRITICAL WOUNDS SWAG B)

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 1

Repsol combat rolls posted.

Also after I post your rolls it's your job to finish your post :D

@@xzeno, how do i even make it logical that Repsol missed 2 shots with a bloody shotgun? :P this is just dissapointing XD 

Because RNGeezus made it so ;D

Okay now that I actually have school during the day I'll remember that I have a thread going.

Rolls for Alex are posted. Stuff and stuff. Stuff. Stuff!!

stuffstuffstuff editing Repsol's post with the rolls now. 

Where is this edit you speak of?

I'm getting seriously ticked off about this no notification thing. I was actually so distraught because I thought that you guys were giving up on the RP when the reality of the matter was that I just wasn't getting notifications for you guy's posts.

BTW, reference my post where the combat started to show which enemies are still standing, and which are downed. One of you tried to attack an enemy that was already down. You silly bugger.

I'm getting seriously ticked off about this no notification thing. I was actually so distraught because I thought that you guys were giving up on the RP when the reality of the matter was that I just wasn't getting notifications for you guy's posts.

BTW, reference my post where the combat started to show which enemies are still standing, and which are downed. One of you tried to attack an enemy that was already down. You silly bugger.

Never :0

The RP is too cool.

How did I roll?

Never :0

The RP is too cool.

How did I roll?

I told you that the left most pony is down. you can't attack an enemy that's already killed.