Who should be the villain of "Twilight's Kingdom"?

Forlong

75 users have voted

1. 1. Who should be the villain of "Twilight's Kingdom"?

• Queen Chrysalis
    • King Sombra
    • The Pony of Shadows/Nightmare Forces
    • The Windigos
    • Another draconequus
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Other (explain in post)

It should be Queen Chrysalis, all the while, disguised as Trixie or Sunset, just to throw everyone off.

All Hail Queen Chrysalis the true ruler of all of Equestria! She deserves to come back and get vengeance for having such a rushed and crap ending for the season 2 finale.

Edited by TheMarkz0ne
  • Brohoof 3

I've give a thought and I think Star Swirl the Bearded is possible. I mean, he's the creator of spells. He MUST be more powerful than the princesses.

Rainbow-Dash-mane-6-my-little-pony-%D1%8

The comics have confirmed that Star Swirl is dead.  He was also a good guy.

• Brohoof 2

And voiced by Keith David on top of it.

Hell yes......if Keith David were to be the voice of the villain, that would make my day, :D

I'm puting my vote in Nightmare Moon or maybe even Discord himself. It would be interesting with a conflict between the 2 princess sisters.

I have a feeling that it really isn't Discord, as Discord is more of the Q character from Star Trek (Not that it's true because of DeLancie being both)

I'm really hoping for a new villain though. The Pony of Shadows was mentioned in the beginning of the season though. I wonder what it could mean...

If they make Discord evil again, I will be truly disappointed. Also, knowing Fluttershy will cry at her friend turning evil makes me sad.

But based upon what I've read, I really think this is all just an elaborate scheme by the princesses and Discord to turn Twilight into the leader of Equestria. More along the lines of teaching Twilight to deal with impossible odds, sort of deal even if they could take care of it themselves. I'd really like to see a new villain, maybe from outside of Equestria and truly evil and dangerous. I want to see an epic battle with Twilight, her friends, and Discord, against some epic evil- I doubt it, given it's a childrens show. But the idea of them pushing that Discord can't 'handle a villain' makes it seem that either he's BS Twilight so she'll have to step up, or that this new villain is such a badass that not even Discord's Q continuum powers can handle it. Course what will happen to Luna and Celestia afterwards? Will they become regular mortal ponies?