Discord Vs Marvel Universe

WOBBUFFET

How far does Discord get

Discord is stated to be a Galaxy level reality warping fiend who can hypnotize beings and Shapeshift

WOBBUFETT!

msg-8308-0-47562200-1397144714.png

Signature by Kyoshi.

(edited)

Didn't Thanos pretty much kill everyone in the Infinity Gauntlet arc?

Discord has Thanos' powers, pretty much, so...I don't know, he'd probably kill everybody. x)

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 1

datte_request_v2_by_wize_kevn-d7hcnbq.png

^Click for my Deviant Art^

You truly are the Rosa Parks of not understanding what r34 is.

Well he would have to be able to outsmart Thanos as has at one point ended half of the universes very populace along with galaxtis the eater of planets then pheonix if she went out of control rouge who can touch him and gain his powers the fantastic four who deal with being like Discord a lot and so on and so on. Discord is powerful but on super hero levels he is not special.

Well he would have to be able to outsmart Thanos as has at one point ended half of the universes very populace along with galaxtis the eater of planets then pheonix if she went out of control rouge who can touch him and gain his powers the fantastic four who deal with being like Discord a lot and so on and so on. Discord is powerful but on super hero levels he is not special.

LOL fantastic four?

Please, like I said, Discord is at GALAXY REALITY WARPING LEVELS.

This automatically puts him in the high tiers of the universe

WOBBUFETT!

Signature by Kyoshi.

How far does Discord get

Discord is stated to be a Galaxy level reality warping fiend who can hypnotize beings and Shapeshift

How is he galaxy level? I thought he was at best solar system level.

How is he galaxy level? I thought he was at best solar system level.

YOU AGAIN......

Discord is at galaxy warping levels. He can teleport people, Shapeshift, lift several houses with ease, and much more when he isn't even being serious.

WOBBUFETT!

Signature by Kyoshi.

As for Discord's chances, he can take on and defeat at his best lower mid tier level foes in the Marvel verse. However, once he starts facing ftl fighters and reality warpers that exceed his own, he'll get stomped.

YOU AGAIN......

Discord is at galaxy warping levels. He can teleport people, Shapeshift, lift several houses with ease, and much more when he isn't even being serious.

Show proof he can affect on a galactic scale because his best feat I know was him being able to casually wrestle control of the Sun and Moon away from Celestia and Luna, then move those two objects at ftl speeds, thus showcasing he can probably affect a solar system at best if he can affect the sun so easily.

LOL fantastic four?

Please, like I said, Discord is at GALAXY REALITY WARPING LEVELS.

This automatically puts him in the high tiers of the universe

You win only because I for what ever reason can not find any of the feat for the fantastic four but I can summarize it like this Reed Richards is a scientist who's technical engineering has allowed him inter dimensional travel brought Galaxtis and gods to their knees shattered dimensions  fights Dr doom who has tricked god and even became one himself like this one time God Dr.doom

Show proof he can affect on a galactic scale because his best feat I know was him being able to casually wrestle control of the Sun and Moon away from Celestia and Luna, then move those two objects at ftl speeds, thus showcasing he can probably affect a solar system at best if he can affect the sun so easily.

K. The elements of harmony are galactic busting level

They didn't even defeat Discord. They just turned him to stone.

Discord > Elements of Harmony > Galaxy busting

28sy0k1.jpg

No answer....CONCESSION ACCEPTED SIR

WOBBUFETT!

Signature by Kyoshi.

(edited)

K. The elements of harmony are galactic busting level

They didn't even defeat Discord. They just turned him to stone.

Discord > Elements of Harmony > Galaxy busting

img-2498488-1-28sy0k1.jpg

No answer....CONCESSION ACCEPTED SIR

So this is obviously just a troll thread then. Fine, you win.

Edited by Nuke87654

• 4 months later...

How far does Discord get

I say he stomps UNTIL he gets to TOAA((The One Above All)) but he MIGHT stand a chance against him...

Discord would totally win duh its just the way he is

I feel that if discord didn't take anything for chance and didn't hold back he could take over the universe in a snap of the tail.

Oh my god...

What the Hell people thinks Discord is? Some kind of Elder God of some sorts?

There are too many children on this site, saying people can top most of the most powerful fictional characters of all time and even stalemate with the most powerful fictional character of all time, TOAA is just stupidity at maximum levels.

Typical bronies that overestimate their overrated characters and haven't read a single Marvel comic.

• Brohoof 3

Overlord of Darkness

pA8aD3G.gif

Signature made by: Astral Blitzen

http://mlpforums.com/user/24786-astral-blitzen/

Bronies should keep in mind that Discord is not a god.

He is a Spirit of Chaos.

• Brohoof 2

"There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt."

"Prayer cleanses the soul, Pain cleanses the body."

"He who follows Chaos, shall suffer for eternity."

Oh my god...   What the Hell people thinks Discord is? Some kind of Elder God of some sorts?   There are too many children on this site, saying people can top most of the most powerful fictional characters of all time and even stalemate with the most powerful fictional character of all time, TOAA is just stupidity at maximum levels.   Typical bronies that overestimate their overrated characters and haven't read a single Marvel comic.

This. This quote right here.

Discord gets his ass torn open by the Hulk or Thor. Anyone higher than that thinks and blows him out of existence. Discord is mid tier at best in Marvel

• Brohoof 2

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

Didn't Thanos pretty much kill everyone in the Infinity Gauntlet arc?

Discord has Thanos' powers, pretty much, so...I don't know, he'd probably kill everybody. x)

Discord isn't as powerful in the same category as a wielder of the Mind and Power Gems. Otherwise he would have known Tirek's end game and couldn't have been de-powered

YOU AGAIN......

Or just at Proteus levels. ;)

@@Jeric,

Not even that. Discord's powers are truly pathetic when you realize that a buffed Tirek was able to psychically hold him in place so he couldn't move. With that in mind, it means an unknown amount of ponies, but not all in Equestria, are stronger than Discord when absorbed 

• Brohoof 2

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

@@Jeric,

Not even that. Discord's powers are truly pathetic when you realize that a buffed Tirek was able to psychically hold him in place so he couldn't move. With that in mind, it means an unknown amount of ponies, but not all in Equestria, are stronger than Discord when absorbed

Agreed. I was gonna say, Discord would be no match for Loki and i was going to go as far as saying Galactus. Discords powers are a real "eh" at this point.
  • Brohoof 1

I don't think Discord would stand a change against even Blackheart. Compared to several Marvel characters, his powers aren't really that impressive. Not to mention that Discord doesn't really fight seriously, compared to most Marvel villains who are hell-bent on killing their adversaries.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" ~ Optimus Prime

I think Discord could wipe out the Marvel Universe, if he so chose, but I don't think he'd want to.

He's a being of chaos, and what's more chaotic than a universe full of beings with abilities like laser beam eyes, acid filled pimples, lighting themselves on fire, controlling fire, being able to swallow a sollar system in a single moment of unrestrained power.......I could go on, but I think I've laid out enough randomness for one post, lol.