Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpy Merchandise?

King Kurtis

I am looking for Derpy Hooves merchandise (after all he is the best pony :D) And I can only find figurines and a few tee shirts, Anybody know any sources where I can find more Derpy merch?

First off, its a she. You put "he" in your post.

Second, im not sure what else there are besides figures, shirts and toys. Just regularly check anywhere that sells pony stuff to see if anything neat of her comes in.

There was a hoodie of her a while back. Might be able to find one on ebay or Amazon. Can also check there for other stuff. Other than that, ive nothing.

• Brohoof 1

Hot Topic had a bunch of Derpy stuff a while back, not sure if they still do though. At one point I know there was a lanyard and a wallet. There may have been something else but it's kind of a long drive there for me so I don't go very often.

Also WeLoveFine usually has a bunch of shirts if you don't mind the prices ($25 each)

Amazon.com sells the popular Vinyl Funko Figures.

They are excellently sculpted and painted. You can get the 2inch figure or the larger one. (I have both)

funko_muffinpony_04.jpeg$_35.JPG

Go to hot topic. They got lots of Derpy merch. Hoodies, figures, tshirts, cards, key caps, buttons, etc.

There is the SDCC exclusive fashion style size Derpy. You can find her on eBay.

A brushable Derpy in the 2013 fan favorites TRU exclusive.

A blindbag size one that comes with 2 other ponies. I forgot who she came with nor what the set is called :/

There's a Derpy cap on lipgloss(I think) at TRU.

Funrise also recently released an official Derpy plushie

Edited by RainbowPastel
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

First off, its a she. You put "he" in your post.

Second, im not sure what else there are besides figures, shirts and toys. Just regularly check anywhere that sells pony stuff to see if anything neat of her comes in.

There was a hoodie of her a while back. Might be able to find one on ebay or Amazon. Can also check there for other stuff. Other than that, ive nothing.

Whoops :P I know she's a girl, I was just in a rush XD

Amazon.com sells the popular Vinyl Funko Figures.

They are excellently sculpted and painted. You can get the 2inch figure or the larger one. (I have both)

img-2507377-1-funko_muffinpony_04.jpeg$_35.JPG

Thanks :D I have looked into these product's recently and are considering buying them