Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Something to do with Banana RP

Lightwing

Rain stood there making a confused face. "I don't understand a thing you guys are saying..uh so come again?" He pulls out a donut and mumches it. "Mmmmm. Light! Embers! Want a donut?" He said holding out a box of them.

Rain whispers to Light "so are you and Embers a thing?"

(You didn't answered me,Frozen!!!*Humph* >_> )

Lightwing then turned

"Well...If I have to define it..."

She tries to remember,but she can't...

"Oh...Why I can't remember after our eighth day...Is like,that the story is uncomplete..."

She turned again to Raindaah

"Sorry :P You'll have to wait until I manage to remember it!"

Embers yawned as he looked around, they had started at only the crack of dawn, but it somehow was already getting late. He chuckled as he looked over at lightwing, then back to raindash with a shrug "I really dont have anyidea anymore"

(Yes lightwing, you are my waifu xD)

• Brohoof 1

Rain shrugs and smirks "I can already tell where this is gonna go now" He walks over to Light. "So...what are we gonna do now?" He starts pacing around. He stops to look out the window then keeps pacing back and forth. "Bored....bored..bored..." He mumbles as he walks more

((Yay!!!Now I can smile again!! :) ))

Lightwing turned to Embers,and then whispered something

"I cannt even remember what we"ve done after you were here for 8 days,do you remember it?"

Then,she turned back to Raindash,and got angry

"NOPONY SAYS THAT HERE'S BORING!!! :angry: "

She kicks a door with her forces,and aends it flying

"...Er..."

((Side note.Never make Lightwing go angry :3 ))

(Aahahahaha, your my waifu and yet you don't even know my name xD)

Embers smiled as he looked at rain with a wink, then back to lightwing "No, I don't really remember anything..Except that you were sick, and that well..Something really big happened" He said with a blush

(Its fun talking about stuff that's happened even though it hasn't happened :catface:)

Edited by ForeverFrozen

"Wow Light, take it easy" Rain looked around. "So you guys up for some adventure?" He pulled out his armor and sword. Then raised his sword to the sky. "Just no Dragons please!" He shivered. I hate my descendents. They are just so rude and..and...blah." He makes a disgusted face

(Embrace the confusion)

Edited by RainDash S. Dragon
  • Brohoof 1

(Someday i'll know it!!! >:3 ))

Lightwing smiled at Embers

"Yeah...I remember that too,and I think that I've made something weird...But nothing more :catface: "

She turns agaik to Raindash

"Ok then!An adventure,and without dragons!!"

Shebstarted to think on something to do

Embers yawned as he looked over at lightwing, looking at his book and wondering what they were going to do, but ended up just sitting there and grinning as he looked from raindash to lightwing "Aye, lets go someplace and have some fun, shall we?" He said as he stood up

Rain grins "Yeah!!! Let's go!" He runs out of the room shouting "To the Train Station!!!!!!" He raced out the room his mane flapping in the wind flapping behind him. He started to hum Winter Wrapup as he ran faster and faster. "Winter Wrap-up! Winter Wrap up!!! Let's finish our holiday cheer!" He sang

Lightwing starts to fly to the Train Station,and she reached it before any of them

"Gosh,Wings!!How much I love you!!!"

She tried to hug herself,but she fell on the floor during the process

"Oops!Maybe I should wait for them,here..."

But she says something more

"Oh,and Real Raindads.If you talk about a missing Cadence,i'll rip you,ok? :) "

Embers teleported into the car before lightwing, he stuck his head out of it and grinned "Hey lightwing, I hate to inform you, but your late!" He said with a laugh as he sat down, he had a few books and his sword, but other then that he wasnt taking much to get lost or what not

"Don't worry Lightwing, Cadence is fine....And her husband is...is...well I don't know" Rain follows them on the car and pulls out a newspaper, "Hmmmm so what should we do when we get the Crystal Empire" He looks over at Lightwing then looks at Embers. "So what should we do?" He glaces back down to the news

Lightwing facehoofs again

"This time,i'll make the story a bit more normal"

She points to Raindash

"No Gary Sue,and no more depressing backtory!"

She points to Embers

"And abit more of crush on me! D:< "

She points to a mountain

"If you understood it,let's go there!!!"

Embers smirked as he looked over to lightwing, walking over to her and kissing her on the face "Lightwing, your the only one for me, will you marry me?" He said with a laugh as he took a step back, then looked over at the place lightwing was pointing at "Fun" He said with a smile

Lightwing catched the joke,and then she folloqed it

"Yes! :o I'll marry you!!!"

She jumped and then she hugged him

"I know!!!We'll marry on that mountain!!!"

She pointed to the "Fun" mountain,and then she started to fly towards it

"Come on!!!Follow me if you want to have fun!!!"

Embers smiled as he followed her up the mounten, they had already used up lots of time by just talking, and he was happy to be doing something on his feet, even if it was just for a joke. He grinned as he looked over at lightwing "Ooops, Guess I forgot the ring" He said with a laugh

Rain reluctantly followed "This should be interesting" He grumbled as he trekked up the mountain. "A wedding on a mountain?, Well your gonna need a photographer so.." He takes out his camera and follows. He looks at Light and Embers Oh My Celestia, those two are like really in love.. He rubs his eyes Yep I"m not dreaming

Lightwing heard Embers saying that he'd lost the ring

"Donnt qorry!I've always have a plan B!!!"

She ubfolds another box with a ring

"Nopony breaks my plans!!! :okiedokielokie: "

Then,she turned to Raindash

"Raindash!!!Make a pic of all of us!!!"

She brings Raindash to her side

Embers took the ring. He pretended to trip, flinging the ring of the edge of the cliff. He glanced over lightwing with a very strange face "Well, Uhhhhh, I guess we shall have to post pony are love" He said with a snicked as he walked over and stood next to her, waiting for rain

Rain slowly walks up next to both of them, "I can't believe you two are getting married on top of a mountain" He rolls his eyes and looks at Light "So you really love this Embers huh?" He whispers to her and laughes a little. "So I'll be the photographer for this wedding"

Lightwing then hugged both Embers and Raindash

"Let this photo last through the times!!!"

She pressed the button,and them jumped in position

"Clic!"

When the camera took the photo,she came to see it

"Wonderful!This goes for our book!"

She pulls out a book called "Stuff 3"

"You know,to continue with our stuff :3 "

Embers raised an eyebrow "Oh yes, I would love to do more stuff with you, just let me get some sleep first" He said with a chuckle as he looked over at raindash "So raindash, Would you like to give lightwing here a kiss? She loves to be kissed" He said with a smile

Rain looks at Embers "Huh?! What are you talking about" He blushes and looks away "Isn't she your...you know...I mean if you two are gonna get married and stuff....uh..that doesn't make sense" He looks over at Light and blushes more. "What is Embers doing?" He whispers 

Lightwing then heard Embers,and smacked him on the head

"Silly Embers!!I've just want like to be kissed by you!!! >:3 "

She turns back to Raindash

"Do you remember how crazy am I?He's twice :3 "

She puts the photo on the "Stuff 3" book

"Done!This'll pass through the ages,and our sons and nephews will see how friends are we :3 "