Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When Can You Start/Stop Eating A Banana?

Venomous

At what point can you start to eat a banana? I can start at 6 and stop at 9 (at this point, I’m using the banana for peanut butter banana sandwiches or other recipes).

CEA71C35-02E9-423C-B7C7-61D6E788BEC8.jpeg

• Brohoof 8

Those who know me best know that I prefer fruit as unripe as possible. So I could start even earlier than 1 if it was available :please:

3/4 look about perfect to me. Anything past 7/8 is banana bread or freezer fodder

I thought you meant like, what time I could start eating one :wacko: (ie, 12:30pm, 6 o clock, etc).

I guess I can do 5, but it’s usually really tuff.

I prefer 11-15 for bananas. I love em cold and really ripe, even to the point of having an "alcoholic" taste.  :)

Edited by Phosphor
  • Brohoof 1

Time for a contradicting answer! :derp:

So I like to eat bananas but I hate the actual taste of a ripe banana, it's too strong and completely overkills my taste palette, so I will only eat them in that small window of green 3-4 (maybe 5 but that's pushing it) where they're ripe enough to peel semi-cleanly but the have no actual banana taste yet. Some people might call that bland but for me it's just flavorful enough. :D

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, 碇 シンジン said:

1-4 Hard and raw

4-13 optimal

13-15 is possible to be still optimal depending on the individual fruit

13-15 is basically soup to me :scoots: 

30 minutes ago, Xeltor said:

13-15 is basically soup to me :scoots: 

Depends on the room temp and humidity on where you keep them here I've eaten almost fully black ones that were still decent though I've also seen ones that basically cannot be eaten 

Just now, 碇 シンジン said:

Depends on the room temp and humidity on where you keep them here I've eaten almost fully black ones that were still decent though I've also seen ones that basically cannot be eaten 

It's hot here ; that must be it 

• Brohoof 1