Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Something to do with Banana RP

Lightwing

Lightwing started to laugh at Embers's commentary,and then rubed his head

"Silly Embers!!!Rainbows doesn't taste bad!!!They just taste more spicy than anything on the world!!!But if you like spicy,you'll love them!!! :lol: "

She turned to Raindash,who was still shaking

"Calm down,and i'll invite you to a waffle :catface: "

Rain blushes and looks at the ground as his vision blurs. "Oh my Celestia ...this is so high up!!" He gulps as he tried to stop shaking.

Whirl rolls his eyes and chuckles "No worries we're only like a couple hundred feet up. You'll get use to the altitude soon" He said as he lead them to the rain factory

Embers sighed and shook his head "Alright alright, I guess ill talk less" He said with a smirk as he looked over at lightwing, he then raised an eyebrow and tilted his head "Well, I guess I dont really like spicy things, we learned that aloooooong time ago" He said with a smile

Lightwing stopped near Whirlwind and whispered him something

"Keep them busy for a few minutes,while I make thos factory SFW"

She entered the factory,and on a few minutes, she left

"You can pass.I've talked with the boss"

She winked an eye to Whirlwind,as they enterwd the factory

Whirl nodds and and looks over at the other ponies "So if we look this way..we will see where rain water is drawn up from earth and put into clouds" He says as he walked passed some big funnel things. Lots of workers were flying back and forth as they looked around.

Rain looked around nervously shaking "so...so...high.up*

Embers smirked as he looked around the place "Huh, so this is were rainbows comefrom. Just wondering, how do you get the...rainbow colors?" He asked as he tilted his head, yawning and shaking his head "Just asking, you dont really have to tell me if you dont want to"

Lightwing laughed and then looked at Embers

"Good question!!!Well..."

After an hour of senseless explanation of ecations and maths,she winked an eye to Whirlwind,and smiked at Embers

"And that's how a Rainbow works!"

She touches a little pool of rainbows

"Yeah...I'm still remembering that day....I'd laughed a lot when I saw you spiting fire :lol: "

Whirl noticed what Light was saying about how Rainbows are made and played along. "Y..y.es that's how they are made" He said grinning. "This is the snowflake zone" He said pointing to all the snowflakes that ponies were making

Rain began to turn slightly green. "Ught...the altitude is making me uncomfortable" ..

Lightwing saw how Raindash was still having problems with the altitude,so she had an idea...She came next to Raindash,and then wrapper his head with a paper,closing his eyes

"Eyes that doesn't see,heart that doesn't feel!"

She came again next to Whirlwind

"Follow my game,or they'll discover everything..."

She ran again next to Embers,and she started to explain how the snowflake factory

Embers nodded as he looked around, saying "Oh yes" Now and then as he inspected the factory. He was doing the math that lightwing had given him, and something was off. He just shrugged it of and looked up at the snowflakes "Hmmmm, I really like them" He said with a smile

Lightwing looked at him.He was really sick...

"Well,we should go again down.From what it seems,Raindash is scared of heighs >_> "

When she closed the doors of the factory,thousands of chainsaws and machines appeared inside it,and the Rainbow Factory experiments followed on

Embers gumbled as he jumped around "Awww, come on, I really wanted to see how they make rainbows!" He complaned as he flew headfirst into the door, smacking his head down into the cloud. He laughed and sat up "Really though, Can we stay up here longer?" He asked with a grumble

Lightwing pulled out a camera,and quickly took a photo of Raindash kissing the ground

"Hehe...This is an exclusive..."

She folded it again,and came. next to Embers

"If you have any problems,talk with Raindash,who's scared of heighs >_> "

She flew next to Whirl

"Phew...One wrong move more,and we wouldn't have another option..."

Embers grumbled as he jumped around "Boooooooo, I want rainbows!" He yelled as he fell over onto his face another time. He sat up and sighed, then fell on his back and stared at the sky with a yawn as he looked over at the sun. He looked back over at raindash "Mmmm"

Lightwing starts to look on his pocket(?) for something

"Hmmm...Oh!I've got it!!!"

She shows a flask with a rainbow inside

"Is liquid Rainbow from the factory!"

She puts the flask on the floor

"You can touch it,or even lick it,but,be careful,is extremily spicy :3 "

She opens the flask,and let the others to see it

Rain keeps kissing the ground and mumbling under his breath "Oh yes Sweet ground!!! I will never ever leave you again" He gets up blushing and turns to the others "Yeah...Sorry I'm not a fan of being high up"

Whirl rolls his eyes and turns to Light "Be careful with that"

Embers walked over to it and looked at the rainbow. He shook his head and glanced over at lightwing, grinning "I cant beleave im about to say this lightwing, but your math was off" He said as he launched onto a massove talk about how lightwing math was wrong about the rainbow

Lightwing winked an eye to Whirlwing

"Don't worry.Those are sterylized rainbows.They can't do mothing bad..."

She turned to Embers,who said that her "ecuation" was wrong

"What?You dae to fight a thousand years of pegasi history???"

She hugged him without any reason

"That's the Embers I know and Love! :wub: "

Embers hugged lightwing back, smiling "Yeah, I get that it might be like...your magic way of making it, but your math doesnt add up" He shrugged and looked over at rain "But who really cares, lets go onto are next strange thing!" He said as he looked over at the sun

Lightwing started to wonder about what could they do now...

"Why don't we go to the river?Is ground,so Raindash wouldn't be scared,and Embers knows perfectly the river,and Whirlwind...eh...can...fly(?)"

She started to head tp the river,but at a slow pace,because she didn't wanted to tire herself...

Whirl flew off to the river "River sounds nice" He pulled on his Wonderbolts suit. "I can practice my new tricks" He said doing a loop-the-loop and flying off. Rain followed more slowly trying to keep his stomach from getting sick.. "Ye...yeah...as long as there's ground..I'm..fine" He stammered and foliowed along

Embers facepalmed and walked back to raindash "How the heck did light find you, but first, why the heck are you so SCARED of everything?" He said with a sigh as he walked back over to lightwing, grinning and looking at her "Hey hey hey lighteh, Its starting to get dark"