request Character Drawing Request

Aerodynas

@,

hahaha Lil Sis, you're are doing an absolute amazing job. Thank you so much. You did an amazing job. :D 

"You have to establish the horizon. You have to mark the white. A simple enough act, you might say, but any act that re-makes the world is heroic. Or so I've come to believe."

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

It's more than something Lil Sis...I am indebted to you...someday I will repay you :) 

"You have to establish the horizon. You have to mark the white. A simple enough act, you might say, but any act that re-makes the world is heroic. Or so I've come to believe."

@@Guardian Braveheart,

haha bud I am happy with all you have already done. You don't have to do anything you don't want to but I do appreciate it. Means a lot :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Had some extra time recently and I remembered this thread, so I decided to do Sunray Caramel! Hope you like him!

post-11173-0-30426300-1399606289_thumb.jpg

P.S. First time ever doing any sort of facial hair, so I hope the mustache doesn't look too bad. :P

P.P.S. First time doing the hat as well, so I hope it doesn't look too strange. ;)

MySignature_zpse6929ef3.png

Signature made by- Kyoshi

Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense? -Discord

I'm So Excited! I'M SO EXCITED! I'm so scared. -Rarity & Spike

Had some extra time recently and I remembered this thread, so I decided to do Sunray Caramel! Hope you like him!

It looks fantastic! Well done with the facial hair and hat. Amazing for a first time doing them for sure! 

It looks fantastic! Well done with the facial hair and hat. Amazing for a first time doing them for sure!

Thanks a bunch! I'll try to do the other ones at some point as well! Their designs are cool and fun to draw! :D

MySignature_zpse6929ef3.png

Signature made by- Kyoshi

Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense? -Discord

I'm So Excited! I'M SO EXCITED! I'm so scared. -Rarity & Spike

I would like an alicorn named chocolate chip. The cutie mark is a chocolate chip. Female! Her coat color is tan and her mane is light brown. She represents the bringing together of all ponies such as earth pegasus and unicorn!

I thought up this alicorn and she is my supreme trade mark so plz do your best to draw her. Plus i dont want anyone copying thus!!! She is my trade mark! B)

Oh and her mane is smooth. It curls a bit at the end like a hershey kiss! :wub:

BEHOLD, THE ULTIMATE ALICORN

.                  (that is me)