Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Foal School

Button_Mash

Button looked over to how Scarlet was helping Charmer. "You're kidding, right? You're waving a hoof in front of his face? You really think he's gonna notice that?He's blind. No offense, Charmer, even though I'm not sure how that would offend you in the first place."

"He has dyslexia,Buttons." I explained to Buttons about dyslexia. Scarlet told Buttons that Charmer wasn't paying any attention to the question at all so she decided not to help Charmer because he wasn't paying attention so Scarlet went back to her desk and started drawing again

@@Kyobona@@brohoofgurl53,
Winter frowned as the filly left the dyslexic colt, fed up by his lack of response. The white-haired filly had finished her own quiz some time ago, so she trotted over to him and sat where the other filly had been sitting moments before.
"Here, I'll help you," she said. "I'm Wintergreen."

@@Button_Mash
Angel's ears pricked up as she heard a colt's voice call somepony else blind.
I thought I was the only blind pony here, she thought. Her ears flattened slightly again as another voice corrected the first one, telling him that the pony they were talking about was dyslexic, not blind. 

@@brohoofgurl53,@@Mint Drop, @@brohoofgurl53,

"Dyslexia means somepony can't speak properly. Unfortunately, it occurs during the development of a foal before it isn't even born." Thunder stated as he continued to wait for the others to finish their quiz. Because his mother didn't enroll him in school, he enrolled himself. 

@@Kyobona@@brohoofgurl53,

Winter frowned as the filly left the dyslexic colt, fed up by his lack of response. The white-haired filly had finished her own quiz some time ago, so she trotted over to him and sat where the other filly had been sitting moments before.

"Here, I'll help you," she said. "I'm Wintergreen."

@@Button_Mash

Angel's ears pricked up as she heard a colt's voice call somepony else blind.

I thought I was the only blind pony here, she thought. Her ears flattened slightly again as another voice corrected the first one, telling him that the pony they were talking about was dyslexic, not blind. 

He smiled, "H-hello." He said hestaintly. "I found my name, look!" He said pointing to the name proudly. Ɔreɹahɯ was written on top of question 3. "As you can see, I don't need to much help... But, I'm not the best." He pushed the paper to her. "I'll tell you what to circle in you read it, right?" He said, his purpilish face calming down a bit.

"He has dyslexia,Buttons." I explained to Buttons about dyslexia. Scarlet told Buttons that Charmer wasn't paying any attention to the question at all so she decided not to help Charmer because he wasn't paying attention so Scarlet went back to her desk and started drawing again

"Well I have ADHD and Asperger's, if you must know," Button said, turning away and waiting for Miss Cheerilee to pick up his paper.

((I suspect that Button Mash does, based on his behavior. 'Who am I to say this?' you ask? Well, because his behavior is very much like my own ADHD/Asperger's behaviors/quirks. The ADHD is going on a limb a little bit, I'll admit that.))

"Well I have ADHD and Asperger's, if you must know," Button said, turning away and waiting for Miss Cheerilee to pick up his paper.

((I suspect that Button Mash does, based on his behavior. 'Who am I to say this?' you ask? Well, because his behavior is very much like my own ADHD/Asperger's behaviors/quirks. The ADHD is going on a limb a little bit, I'll admit that.))

((He has Asperger's, or at least some signs of it but not ADHD, obviously. I know many people who have ADHD, who are nothing like that, he just isn't the best with concertrating, which can be common for such a young age. Take a look at some of the Cruasaders, they cannot focus on ANYTHIGN.

((I said I could be going on a limb. I'm sorry, but I'm the only one I know who has any of those, so I have no one else to compare. Sorry if I got it wrong, but he seems a lot like me in those aspects. I suppose as Button got older, and those attention deficiencies stayed, I suppose it might be safe to say he has it. But as of now, it's normal for him to be like that since he's young.

However, the ADHD sign I noticed is the way he tends to forget about planning ahead. For example, the milkshake incident(admittedly this happened to me before :/ )))

@@Button_Mash,

(OOC: I have ADHD and aspergers too. And it seems like all of you are ignoring all of my posts.)

Thunder waited for Mrs. Cheerile to get his paper as he continued to listen to the conversation between the other foals about disabilities. He knew about them because he had a very rare form, yet he was still very high-functioning.

@@Button_Mash,

(OOC: I have ADHD and aspergers too. And it seems like all of you are ignoring all of my posts.)

Thunder waited for Mrs. Cheerile to get his paper as he continued to listen to the conversation between the other foals about disabilities. He knew about them because he had a very rare form, yet he was still very high-functioning.

((Sorry, I was doing something and none of them were directed to me, so I really don't know how to help.

You do seem active! So, I might use my other character (just younger) to RP with you if you don't mind. He's a brother of Charmer :D

"Ummmm... Guys?" Poko asked. "You guys never handed me a test!" He said. He had been hiding in the corner for the whole class, and had not been noticed at all :D

(edited)

(I'm not ignoring you posts, it's just that I can't think of any way where I could interact with you character via RP. I'm still thinking, so don't worry. However, that's me, I can't say the same for everyone else unless they explain why, too. Hang on, i think I've got it.)

Button looked at Thunder, seeing he finished. He wanted to say something, but couldn't think of anything worth saying. He then looked at Poko. "Well, why didn't you ask for one earlier?" he asked. button had noticed him, but just figured he could speak for himself.

Edited by Button_Mash

@@Kyobona,

Thunder saw the young foal in a corner. "I can fix that." Thunder stated as he gathered some electricity and made a blank test appear from the blue. It was laying on the desk. Thunder then continued to wait until the teacher picked up all of the tests and went on to the next topic.  

@@Kyobona,

Thunder saw the young foal in a corner. "I can fix that." Thunder stated as he gathered some electricity and made a blank test appear from the blue. It was laying on the desk. Thunder then continued to wait until the teacher picked up all of the tests and went on to the next topic.  

Poko stared in awe. "H-h... How did you do that?!" He asked, running up to him. "THAT WAS AWESOME! CAN YOU DO IT AGAIN?!" He asked, moving and talking very, very fast. "Oh, can you do. This?" He asked and started to pick up Thunder's test and put it in a ball, threw it in the air and balanced it on his nose, to then push it up a bit and catch it up in his mouth. Muffled he asked "Nice huh?"

@@Kyobona,

"Hey!" Thunder stated as he gathered some electricity and undid his test. He returned it back to the original form it was in. "Don't wanna get caught by Cheerile, so maybe tone it down a bit..." Thunder stated as he laid the test back down on his desk with his electric abilities.  

@@Kyobona,

"Hey!" Thunder stated as he gathered some electricity and undid his test. He returned it back to the original form it was in. "Don't wanna get caught by Cheerile, so maybe tone it down a bit..." Thunder stated as he laid the test back down on his desk with his electric abilities.  

"But, she wont get us in trouble! We're just working on... This!" He started to stamp his hoofs as hard as he could, "THIS IS FOR MUSIC CLASS!" He yelled doing it harder, shaking some of the desk a bit. Charmer got up and did like his brother "YAY!" He yelled, as they stamped their hoofs. "EVERYONE STOMP THEIR HOOFS!" Yelled Charmer and Poko.

"What do you mean? If you finished the quiz, then it's kind of a good thing. Seriously it's not that big of a de- Wait! You can do magic? And lightning magic at that? That's awesome! I can only do that in video games! Dude, you have like super cool lightning magic," Button said, getting really eccentric and speaking louder than he should've out of excitement. "I've seen magic, but not lightning magic! That is so cool!"

@@Kyobona,@@Button_Mash,

"Shhh! Dude keep it down! Others are trying to study. You're gonna get us all in trouble!" Thunder said gritting his teeth. He then gathered some electricity and fired a hinder beam at Charmer's hooves that were stomping on the ground. "This has gotta work..." Thunder thought to himself.  

@@Kyobona,@@Button_Mash,

"Shhh! Dude keep it down! Others are trying to study. You're gonna get us all in trouble!" Thunder said gritting his teeth. He then gathered some electricity and fired a hinder beam at Charmer's hooves that were stomping on the ground. "This has gotta work..." Thunder thought to himself.  

Charmer stomped his hoofs harder, "COMMON, DON'T MAKE US DO THIS ALONE!" He cried, as he and Poko continued. "JOIN US IN THE STOMPING OF THE HOOVES!" Yelled Poko, stomping around people. Charmer jumped on a empty desk and started to stomp, which made his stomps sound much louder.

@,

Ever had started doodling on a blank piece of paper, and her ears pricked up when she heard other ponies taking about disabilities, including one colt saying that dyslexia meant that whoever had it couldn't speak properly.
"Actually," she said, looking at him. "It also means you have problems with writing and reading. Me and my sis had a friend at our old school that had dyslexia, and we helped her read and write things for class sometimes."

@@Kyobona
((Scarlet already erased that and put his name on the right spot.))
Winter looked at where he pointed on the sheet. There were faint traces of letters beside the third question, spelling Ɔreɹahɯ. The other filly must have fixed this, as the name was correctly filled out above.
Charmer, she thought. Interesting name.
"Okay... First question. What is Princess Twilight's Cutie Mark?" she read the question aloud, getting a pencil ready

Edited by Mint Drop

@@Kyobona,@@Mint Drop,

Thunder gathered some electricity and fired a muting beam that rendered something quiet. It would last for about 15 seconds before it wore off. Thunder was trying everything to keep Charmer and Poko under control since he did not want to be the one that ended up in detention when he was being right.  

@,

Ever had started doodling on a blank piece of paper, and her ears pricked up when she heard other ponies taking about disabilities, including one colt saying that dyslexia meant that whoever had it couldn't speak properly.

"Actually," she said, looking at him. "It also means you have problems with writing and reading. Me and my sis had a friend at our old school that had dyslexia, and we helped her read and write things for class sometimes."

@@Kyobona

((Scarlet already erased that and put his name on the right spot.))

Winter looked at where he pointed on the sheet. There were faint traces of letters beside the third question, spelling Ɔreɹahɯ. The other filly must have fixed this, as the name was correctly filled out above.

Charmer, she thought. Interesting name.

"Okay... First question. What is Princess Twilight's Cutie Mark?" she read the question aloud, getting a pencil ready.

@ @@Button_Mash Ah, I see a HUGE problem with this RP. We shouldn't RP unless everyone is online ready to do things ,or it will fail because everyppony will hav been doing something else. Everyone, I cancel what had happened, there is no stomping hoofs. We have to find a way to not contridict one another.

"Uh..." Charmer thought this over. "Is it..." He started pounding his head with his hoof, "Think, think, think!" He said. "A star?" He said. "Wait, no that isn't right! I don't know, I'm going to fail!" He started to pound his head on the floor. "I'm an idiot!"

((We all have to try to move at the same pace with everypony it this RP will become very weird. Like me, I am almost always active while some other ponies are only active for a couple of hours, we need to RP when almost everyone is active. 

Edited by Kyobona

@@Kyobona,

Thunder was waiting still for the teacher to take his test up. He was confident that he got a 100 because he mostly spent time in Ponyville. Other times, he spent in the weather factory, helping to keep machines running, or wrangling loose storms. "I got this..." Thunder said to himself.  

@@Kyobona
((The main thing is not going too fast. It's hard for some people to keep up when some others are posting every few seconds.))
Winter was taken aback by the colt's distress.
"Whoa, calm down!" she said, trying to get him to stop pounding his head. "You're gonna hurt yourself doing that. Besides, you're not stupid. You were right, mostly."

@@Kyobona

((The main thing is not going too fast. It's hard for some people to keep up when some others are posting every few seconds.))

Winter was taken aback by the colt's distress.

"Whoa, calm down!" she said, trying to get him to stop pounding his head. "You're gonna hurt yourself doing that. Besides, you're not stupid. You were right, mostly."

Ya, that's what I mean))

"I was?" He asked smiling. "I got it right!" He beamed happily. "I got it right, I got it right, I got it right!" He said in a singsongy voice. "What's the next question? I bet I'll get it right." He said, taking his head off the floor. "Wait, no the hardest question!"

@

Poko walked up to Thunder, "Can you help me with the test?" He asked him.

Edited by Kyobona

(I'm gonna be inactive for some time. Try not to flood me.)

Button agreed on the whole stopping-the-stomping thing. "Guys, Miss Cheerilee is really busy."

(Actually, I think we flooded the RPer of Miss Cheerilee. Not sure when they'll be back, so until then let's try not to flood too much)