Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Against the Crown OOC [Closed]

Torrent505

(edited)

Oh before I forget, here is a song in tribute and memory of Double Barrel, the first character all of you met and the first truly significant named character death. He could have been so much more, but fate didn't see things that way.

As for time skips, yes I will be managing them and secret conversations can take place during the time skip but once a time skip occurs no significant public actions may take place in that time period. I'll be conveying time skips by posting a news article describing important actions and reactions to events taking place during and before the skip. Their will be little tidbits you can enjoy, exploit or just ignore. I'll let you know how much time I plan to skip and players can object if they want to make an action before that and I'll make the skip lesser.

Also for any secret conversations please invite me to it if you want it to have actually have happened, just so can still oversee everything. I promise not to meta-game, though be warned the Raven has ears everywhere and depending where and how you meet him and others might learn of your plans. The Raven's key power in this RP is it's ability to gather intelligence and spy on others. This RP is about trying to cover your ass and manipulate each other after all so always remember to watch what you say.

Edited by Torrent505
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Soooooo... Time for some proper GM'ing on my part:

@Marathon I've been putting off calling you out for a lack of response because your last post was before I disappeared myself so I feel the lull in action and separation from the RP was on me, but you did come back and ask for a summary of the RP and have been active on the site. So I really need to know whether or not to consider you a part of this RP anymore. If you're busy tell me, if you want to keep playing work in a small post while still trying to catch up if you need too, but I need to hear something from you or I'm going to have to drop you.

@Lady @Scribblegroove @Tricksters Pride you guys haven't made an in game post in over a week now. I know Scribblegroove is busy and has addressed it but I need to hear more from Lady and Trickster. The meeting is over now so I'd like to see everybody taking advantage of the more freedom that allows and see a little more energy if it is possible, again if it's not possible do to real life please let me know it's really no big deal.

The reason for this rant mainly being IT IS CLOSING TIME for the Angel's Share Tavern:

Sorry every bar always plays that at the end of the night and they are kicking people out.

Anyways we are approaching our first time skip which will only be a small one to the next night, this will occur when things are wrapped up with the meeting, Radiance in the cellar and Tempest in the castle. So this is quickly approaching and I just want you guys to be ready and thinking how you want to continue in the RP and who you want interact with, slash, what you want to do to keep moving forward.

Love you all :P

Edited by Torrent505
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@Torrent505

you guys haven't made an in game post in over a week now. I know Scribblegroove is busy and has addressed it but I need to hear more from Lady and Trickster. The meeting is over now so I'd like to see everybody taking advantage of the more freedom that allows and see a little more energy if it is possible, again if it's not possible do to real life please let me know it's really no big deal.

I'm actually waiting for Scribblegroove to post, since Lady is still locked in conversation with him. XD I would leave and let Lady 'play' with Darado but it would seem rude to leave Scribble out of blue just because he's busy with irl stuff.

Edited by Lady
  • Brohoof 3

@@Torrent505

Been really busy lately cause i'm getting kicked from my house, cause of such i've been having troubles posting as often as i'd like and in addition to that when i did get some time recently... My character in my Pathfinder campaign was absolutely wreaked and won't be revived ever. :P  So i've been pretty busy writing up a new one. Sorry! :(

• Brohoof 3

@@Torrent505

Meh, some rip of artist Realtor sold my family a house... Thennnn he booted us from it cause of something in the contract, No save no refunds. :P

Though in Pathfinder i went to get a drink and while i was gone the rouge had pissed off a druid and a bog Nixie... Druid summoned Sturges and the Nixie captivated me into a lake, half drowned me, and Coup de Graced me by cutting my throat... I would've lived where it not for the dam Sturges and their constitution destroying ways!!! XD

• Brohoof 2

@Tricksters Pride

Damn dude, I think if some piece of shit realtor tried to do that to my parents they would murder him... I hope things are still going okay for your family and improve.

Haha what did the rouge do that got such a brutal response as to kill one of his buddies? And where was the rouge when this was happening?!

• Brohoof 2

@@Torrent505

Meh the kitchen's to small, the heating is crap, the stairs are faulty, and there's plenty of lose floorboards in addition to a few electrical problems... Pfft, kicked out? I'm just getting a good reason to make my lazy self upgrade! :P

He shot at the druid earlier on and burned parts of his grove while i was away... He was also using sneak to hide............. So invisible

Umm, feel free to do the time skip, but Radiance is not getting any sleep tonight. She is going to be up all night at work, as long as your good with that, I'm fine with the timeskip.

@Tricksters Pride

Well I'm glad you're remembering to look at the positives haha

Damn, dick move on the rogues part. You guys playing an evil campaign? What class were you?

Well certain things will be assumed for the time skip or people will tell me what they are doing during it. But before the time skip can even occur you might want to have a way for Radiance to get free, last time I checked the city guard didn't find anything supicous and left. So your falcon might want to get help or nobody is coming to find Radiance for a while still... Well, actually that's not entirely true but being found sooner might be better :P

• Brohoof 1

@@Torrent505

Ummmmmm no... Good one, its just that the rouge can make some stupid decisions at times. :P  I was a fighter and a very well made one, one-shoted everything and almost never missed and nothing could even touch me with my AC.... Dead now though so now i'm trying something else. :P

@Tricksters Pride

I haven't had the chance to be in many campaigns but I love the actual beat them up melee classes :P

Last time I played pathfinder I was the Barbarian and would just mow through enemies with my rage and improved cleave. In battles I'd take out half the enemies and be the only thing keeping the group alive haha

Eh sorry to everyone else to nerd up the OOC thread with talk not related to the RP at all haha

• Brohoof 2

Eh sorry to everyone else to nerd up the OOC thread with talk not related to the RP at all haha

No.

It's ok.

Nerd it up if you want to. XD 

• Brohoof 2

@@Torrent505

Ironically if i had the time i'd offer to host one cause i got a bit of a system for running Campaigns online... Just to busy right now. :P

...... And yet again ironically i'm not actually a melee type, i do my best work as either a wizard or a gunslinger... The rest of the party was just so green that they forgot the most basic rules, don't split the party and loot everything. :P

I'm now playing as a gunslinger... A gunslinger that can probably kill anything in no time flat from a range of at least 100'..... I'm a very good gunslinger! XD

@@Scribblegroove,

No, it's fine!~

At least you posted, and that's what's important. X3 

I posted peoples!~ Lady is considered one of the popular kids now. XD

Anyways...to everyone else.

I believe I found a song that fits Lady. XD

I know this is random but I felt like posting it. ;3;

Anyways, I'm currently working on a drawing for the RP! Wooo!  I'll post it when I'm done.

*grumblegrumbleartnoisesintheartingcorner*
  • Brohoof 2

Art noises? What exactly does art sound like?

It is a horrible combination of creativity and long hours within a drawing tablet.

LETZGO4ARIDEKEN

It is a horrible combination of creativity and long hours within a drawing tablet.

LETZGO4ARIDEKEN

Why did you just poison my ears?