Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Against the Crown OOC [Closed]

Torrent505

:) good bringing in other outside OC's is going to be a part of the fun; I wanted to mention that earlier when you said you thought about if you had entered a different OC bit I forgot. So yeah we will all gain power and associates, as I approve them of course.

Also if any of our OC's die or are effectively eliminated then you are allowed to apply a new OC or if you leave the OOC will open up your spot to see if anyone else wants to join. So remember it's okay for your characters to be mortal, in a way a death can be much more memorable and important to an RP than a cheesy OP miraculous escape. If at first you don't take over the country try try again ;) haha

My question is, if my OC was to die. By chance, could I… say let his agents form an organization that'll act as a whole with a single Director behind it? ^^

@@AnonBrony

I might know someone if your talking about who i think your talking about... I believe they do rather like bits.

Hmmm wait you talking about your OC's or mine? Cuz I was talking about mine. Specifically the one that likes to kill things. 

My question is, if my OC was to die. By chance, could I… say let his agents form an organization that'll act as a whole with a single Director behind it? ^^

Isn't that how his organization works now? With him as the Director behind it? I really don't see why that wouldn't work, it's not like because your OC dies his entire network would simply disappear or fall apart, a pony with enough strength would logically setup and take over, right?

Isn't that how his organization works now? With him as the Director behind it? I really don't see why that wouldn't work, it's not like because your OC dies his entire network would simply disappear or fall apart, a pony with enough strength would logically setup and take over, right?

It is basically that. But it is currently centralized around him being the head. I'm just talking about a more "democratic" organization that probably won't have a single Director with absolute power as it is. And would function as multiple Directors with only one spokesperson having nearly no power.

So image a powerful organization that is centered around a single pony to multiple. Making it weaker, but perhaps more efficient. ^^

It is basically that. But it is currently centralized around him being the head. I'm just talking about a more "democratic" organization that probably won't have a single Director with absolute power as it is. And would function as multiple Directors with only one spokesperson having nearly no power.

So image a powerful organization that is centered around a single pony to multiple. Making it weaker, but perhaps more efficient. ^^

Yeah that would be okay but you would have to pick one OC to be your "main" character still, otherwise things could get too complicated.

(edited)

Yeah that would be okay but you would have to pick one OC to be your "main" character still, otherwise things could get too complicated.

Okay dokie on a lokie! I got an OC in mind that'll need to be modified. And I promise I won't make it necessarily to have 100 pages explaining how the organization could work if my current OC dies. ^~^ Edited by Demirari

@Lady @Scribblegroove @Demirari @Marathon @Tricksters Pride @AnonBrony

Sorry to not get any posts out today guys, it was an off day; I started three different post multiple times and just wasn't feeling it. It's weird cause I know what's going on and stuff just couldn't really type anything today. I'll try and get out the responses early in the morning, I'm hoping a good nights sleep will fix me up.

(edited)

off with your head! Nah, take as much time as you need. Can't say I haven't been eagerly waiting a response, but its always better to wait for a better quality post :).

Edit: actually I am really starting to enjoy Radiance at the moment. I was only having a meh experience with her earlier.

Edited by Golden Shield
  • Brohoof 1

@Lady @Scribblegroove @Demirari @Marathon @Tricksters Pride @AnonBrony

Sorry to not get any posts out today guys, it was an off day; I started three different post multiple times and just wasn't feeling it. It's weird cause I know what's going on and stuff just couldn't really type anything today. I'll try and get out the responses early in the morning, I'm hoping a good nights sleep will fix me up.

'Tis all good man. We all have our days. One of mine will be tomorrow as I will be busy and probably won't be able to post.

• Brohoof 1

No! >:3 We'll post 80 pages before you even finish a post.

Nooooooooo!

Seriously though...what happened so far? XD

Nooooooooo!

Seriously though...what happened so far? XD

We were like "so feather guy what's your plan?"

Then he was like " I ain't got no plan that's why I got you guys"

Then we were like "Let's make a plan"

Now we are like "Bicker bicker, no that aint gonna work, no  that is wrong, my idea is better, argue argue"

• Brohoof 1

We were like "so feather guy what's your plan?"

Then he was like " I ain't got no plan that's why I got you guys"

Then we were like "Let's make a plan"

Now we are like "Bicker bicker, no that aint gonna work, no  that is wrong, my idea is better, argue argue"

That's perfect.

But I need details. XD