Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Against the Crown OOC [Closed]

Torrent505

(edited)

Yup, @Lady is sick so I'm waiting for her to be well enough to post, I feel everyone should be allowed to at least make proper introductions, (except Radiance she didn't want to meet anybody :P). So I'm giving her time especially since she let us know she was sick, some members just disappear I know I'm guilty of it in the past.

Okay, I didn't know how strenuous you were going to make casting the spell; it wouldn't be as exhausting as the other one would have been but the side effects kind of make up for that. You'll probably be able to stay awake and moving longer but it will be slower and sloppier. You're better off than them because you didn't drink anything, right? Also the mess will help a little but if there was something that cleaned up alcohol from the blood that stuff would be sold with every case of beer :P but I'm going to consider it as somewhat helpful but it will be more helpful the more you digest it, so try not to vomit!

Edited by Torrent505
  • Brohoof 2

Hey guys, sorry for being inactive in this but I've been busy with getting art requests done and setting up for commissions. I'm going to read over everything tonight and catch up.

Hey guys, sorry for being inactive in this but I've been busy with getting art requests done and setting up for commissions. I'm going to read over everything tonight and catch up.

Nothing much has happened we are just conversing! XD

And I am back! No longer sick!

I'll get a post up soon, but first, who wishes to interact with Lady?

Grats! That was rather a quick recovery, usually takes me a week or two. .-.

And from reading about Lady, sounds like a useful pony to Cryptical Code. Though since he doesn't know anything about her, he would probably interact with her due to his plans, where he would normally wouldn't greet others. His primary concern is keeping the ambitious down, and an extra ally sounds useful. :3

• Brohoof 1

Grats! That was rather a quick recovery, usually takes me a week or two. .-.

And from reading about Lady, sounds like a useful pony to Cryptical Code. Though since he doesn't know anything about her, he would probably interact with her due to his plans, where he would normally wouldn't greet others. His primary concern is keeping the ambitious down, and an extra ally sounds useful. :3

I still feel a bit sick, but I am well enough to post. X3

Also, that sounds like a great idea! I bet Lady would use him as an indirect feeding source and other things. I think Lady would try to seduce him in order to feed off of him. 

I still feel a bit sick, but I am well enough to post. X3

Also, that sounds like a great idea! I bet Lady would use him as an indirect feeding source and other things. I think Lady would try to seduce him in order to feed off of him. 

We'll see about feeding off his emotions. It'll be a tough nut to crack. It'll be rather interesting if Lady succeeds. 

• Brohoof 1

We'll see about feeding off his emotions. It'll be a tough nut to crack. It'll be rather interesting if Lady succeeds. 

Yes, very interesting!

Let's doooo iiitttttt.

• Brohoof 1

I has posted!~

:yay: Yay!  Oh God if Dorado falls for her I think that's gonna be the end of him... and knowing my OC he falls for any mare he sees...

• Brohoof 1

:yay: Yay!  Oh God if Dorado falls for her I think that's gonna be the end of him... and knowing my OC he falls for any mare he sees...

That shall be useful for Lady.

Shecouldsuckhimdry

That shall be useful for Lady.

Shecouldsuckhimdry

Honestly I could see that happening. Especially since he hasn't been with such an... exotic pony.

• Brohoof 1

Honestly I could see that happening. Especially since he hasn't been with such an... exotic pony.

Yes, 'exotic', if you consider the badlands a exotic place. XD

Welp.

It's official.

Lady is stallion bait!

Catp'in we're gonna need a new harbor for all of these ships! There's simply too many!

<Place Jokes about ships below>

• Brohoof 1

The funny part is Lady will actually need one of them for the reproduction of tiny adorable emotion devouring changelings.

let'shopeoneofthemisreadyforthatmesswhenithappens

@AnonBrony

I AM VICTORIOUS! :D

But seriously, she decided to sit next to me, the mysterious wizard beneath the cowl. Who might hide behind that shroud? No one knows... yet

@Lady

Perhaps one useful thing to know about Merdyn is that if he isn't smoking, he can barely control his emotions and feelings. When he is smoking though, he becomes a lot slower, and can rationalize everything easier. This is why he doesn't smoke while working, and smokes during social interaction. Sadly, right now he is all out of tobacco... And since Lady is a changeling she might see a tiny spark of love igniting inside Merdyn. :3

And if Dorado manages to anger Merdyn even slightly he will completely lose his shit by the way.

Edited by Scribblegroove
  • Brohoof 1

Cryptical Code is more focused on seeing who is useful and Lady being late and all, that means he has no conversation to base off on. The attractiveness of Lady to him is swell but that is a minor thing in keeping the ambitious down. :3

@@Scribblegroove,

...*grumbles* Hmph... >_> 

lol I sorta want to anger him. For fun XD. But since as soon as Torrent replies he probably gonna announce the whole plan thing and yeah. Maybe i'll do that after.

@@Lady

You speak Spanish? That's awesome! I speak it too... well I'm not fluent, I'm learning... But Dorado is gonna even find that more attractive. XD

• Brohoof 1

@

@@Scribblegroove,

...*grumbles* Hmph... >_>

lol I sorta want to anger him. For fun XD. But since as soon as Torrent replies he probably gonna announce the whole plan thing and yeah. Maybe i'll do that after.

@@Lady

You speak Spanish? That's awesome! I speak it too... well I'm not fluent, I'm learning... But Dorado is gonna even find that more attractive. XD

Lol. XD Also yes, Spanish is my first language. I'm Latino irl.

@@Scribblegroove,

That's a nice thing to know. I'll be sure to let Lady take advantage of that. XD 

• Brohoof 1