Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Against the Crown OOC [Closed]

Torrent505

(edited)

Yep, that'd be it. Thankfully today's a day off so i'll be able to finish off things that i really needed to get done a while ago, sorry for the wait guys! :(

@@Torrent505

Patience is withholding her opinion till she has enough knowledge to make a decent one... That said i like em, a very interesting fellow indeed and it'll be fun to see how he behaves and where he goes form here. (~I imagine they like it if the GM earns his ego torrent.~ ;) )

Allllso posted, sorry for holding you guys up but i've been... Dealing with stuff soooo yeah i'm just having trouble getting decent access to the internet for my laptop (It crashes when i have to many tabs open and i needed quite a few tabs...) and my phone can't handle any decent posts so i haven't been able to post for a bit. :P

Edited by Tricksters Pride
  • Brohoof 1

@Lady @Demirari @Scribblegroove @Marathon @AnonBrony @Tricksters Pride

So we get a bit of insight into the Raven. Even with all the resources and power that it says it has, it isn't sure how to best go after Celestia. That uncertainty made it actually seek out and unite group it hoped could build a plan or plans for it to back. :P a mastermind with no master plan...

Then again I guess I shouldn't say it has no master plan but rather you guys are it's plan haha

@Lady @Demirari @Scribblegroove @Marathon @AnonBrony @Tricksters Pride

So we get a bit of insight into the Raven. Even with all the resources and power that it says it has, it isn't sure how to best go after Celestia. That uncertainty made it actually seek out and unite group it hoped could build a plan or plans for it to back. :P a mastermind with no master plan...

Then again I guess I shouldn't say it has no master plan but rather you guys are it's plan haha

Genius! Gather a group = as far as the train went. Pick up others and shove them into the firebox.
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

The more this RP goes on the more I wonder how it would be like if I chose one of my other OCs. Not that Dorado is bad for this RP, he's a money grubbing dishonest bastard. But my other OC might be more suited to kill an empire... if you know what I mean...

(I would love you if you get the reference)

Edited by AnonBrony

The more this RP goes on the more I wonder how it would be like if I chose one of my other OCs. Not that Dorado is bad for this RP, he's a money grubbing dishonest bastard. But my other OC might be more suited to kill an empire... if you know what I mean...

(I would love you if you get the reference)

I'm hoping it is the Elder Squirrels… I mean Elder Scrolls. ^^

Mob mentality is a powerful thing… especially if they are being led. :P

For me, it so far seems like Self-gain versus Betterment of the people. ^^

Not that Cryptical Code would be all for the commoners, more for establishing a puppet government.

@@Torrent505,

I'm prettttty sure this isn't a thing but, well i don't know for sure. Is it?  (I sincerely doubt it...)

I was just tryin to make a historical comparision. Also, I already have a plan on what to do. : evil/demonic laugh:

Actually my Head-Canon basis for this RP does have Wytches, and they were outlawed by Celestia and Luna and persecuted by the public even before them... So it most certainly could be a thing; they are ponies that use a combination of dark and nature magic, most were Earth Ponies seeking a way to use magic though some were Pegasus and unicorns as well. It was powerful magic that tended to overwhelm the users, if they were overwhelmed it destroyed their mind and transformed their bodies. Every single timber-wolf in the Everfree forest was formerly a Wytch pony.

Actually my Head-Canon basis for this RP does have Wytches, and they were outlawed by Celestia and Luna and persecuted by the public even before them... So it most certainly could be a thing; they are ponies that use a combination of dark and nature magic, most were Earth Ponies seeking a way to use magic though some were Pegasus and unicorns as well. It was powerful magic that tended to overwhelm the users, if they were overwhelmed it destroyed their mind and transformed their bodies. Every single timber-wolf in the Everfree forest was formerly a Wytch pony.

Cinderscribe approves: +1

I like!

(edited)

I'm usually busiest on weekends - weekday nights are when I'm free most. :)

And on that note, its 3am and I have work in the morning, so time to catch some zzz's! G'night folks!

3 am? Oh Hmm I'm gonna take a guess.... England!?

Edited by AnonBrony

...  "we have resource that could find us the best assassins that bits could buy."

Assassins eh? Hehehehehe  I might have a pony for the job >:) One that Tricksnerk already knows too well.

:) good bringing in other outside OC's is going to be a part of the fun; I wanted to mention that earlier when you said you thought about if you had entered a different OC bit I forgot. So yeah we will all gain power and associates, as I approve them of course.

Also if any of our OC's die or are effectively eliminated then you are allowed to apply a new OC or if you leave the OOC will open up your spot to see if anyone else wants to join. So remember it's okay for your characters to be mortal, in a way a death can be much more memorable and important to an RP than a cheesy OP miraculous escape. If at first you don't take over the country try try again ;) haha