Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Against the Crown OOC [Closed]

Torrent505

@

Lol. XD Also yes, Spanish is my first language. I'm Latino irl.

@@Scribblegroove,

That's a nice thing to know. I'll be sure to let Lady take advantage of that. XD 

I guess this means I now can't make mistakes now when I have Dorado speaking Spanish. But there are so many tenses... WHY ARE THERE SO MANY TENSES!?  And it's ironic too since I'm also Hispanic and Latino as well, but English is my first language.. and I can't even speak Spanish well... :/

• Brohoof 1

I guess this means I now can't make mistakes now when I have Dorado speaking Spanish. But there are so many tenses... WHY ARE THERE SO MANY TENSES!?  And it's ironic too since I'm also Hispanic and Latino as well, but English is my first language.. and I can't even speak Spanish well... :/

It's ok, it happens. XD Also Spanish is one of the most complicated languages and sexist in the world. It'll be a toughffy to learn. I grew up around people speaking Spanish until I moved to America...now I'm forced to relearn it. XD

• Brohoof 1

@@Scribblegroove,

Oh I see so I'm a TOOL now huh!? Hahaha!  XD Oh Man I already see us having some fun after this meeting.

I'm guessing we are waiting on Torrent?

Edited by AnonBrony
  • Brohoof 1

well its the beginning of May... aren't there testing and finals around this time? Also it is Spring and it's warmer, maybe people are actually doing things with their lives! XD Pfft who needs a life when you can roleplay!  :P

@@Demirari

For me, RP is third. Second is gaming. Nothing is more sweeter than crushing that pest that keeps nibbling at your sides with calvary. :3

When you've got around 2000 angry Mk.3 AI ships that've been taunting you and actively exploiting your weaknesses then you can complain. :P (No Pike/Spearmen to shore up your flanks?)

@@Demirari

When you've got around 2000 angry Mk.3 AI ships that've been taunting you and actively exploiting your weaknesses then you can complain. :P (No Pike/Spearmen to shore up your flanks?)

I slaughtered most of the enemy with archers before smashing them in with calvary while my melee units move upwards.

2,000? Damn xD

(edited)

@@Demirari

Hammer & Anvil tactic, i'm a big fan of that one myself... Hehehe you might want a unit or two of skirmishers in front of your main lines to draw their arrow fire, works wonders for casualties if you've got the right units/formation. ;)

AI War, the AI is both evil as all hell (It taunts me when i mess up!) and it learns really fast before waiting to build up a massive fleet and smash into you... Mistakes have been made to get to this point when i'm hiding behind a wall of defenses and only barely holding my own. (This game is nearly impossible to beat solo...)

Edit: Oh and... Hehehe knock that number down to 500, i tricked it! :D

Edited by Tricksters Pride

@@Demirari,

Hammer & Anvil tactic, i'm a big fan of that one myself... Hehehe you might want a unit or two of skirmishers in front of your main lines to draw their arrow fire, works wonders for casualties if you've got the right units/formation. ;)

AI War, the AI is both evil as all hell (It taunts me when i mess up!) and it learns really fast before waiting to build up a massive fleet and smash into you... Mistakes have been made to get to this point when i'm hiding behind a wall of defenses and only barely holding my own. (This game is nearly impossible to beat solo...)

Edit: Oh and... Hehehe knock that number down to 500, i tricked it! :D

Depending on what General (I base my armies for certain things.) That battle, all I lacked skirmish units. Though one of my armies, I have a crap ton of monks and ninja units for some reason. xD

(Shogun 2)

And hammer & anvil is amazing. :3

Nice!

@@Demirari

(Of course, what better way to slaughter than to purpose build your armies eh?) Ahhhh Shogun 2 different story then as your line infantry makes for a good melee unit anyway, i was still thinking Medieval 2 tactics with their melee focus in which skirmishers are a real game changer. :P Actually i have one of those as well, their good camo and ambush tactics allows me to pick off my enemies armies should i get tied up. They provide quite the army sniper if used juuust right. :)

Indeed it is, hell its good enough that i've got a few different variations of it to destroy the competition... Not to mention the wards in place to prevent its use on me. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Well I was gone for a couple days and I hoped this would take off again... I guess not. Well that sucks. I guess this is dead then :/

• Brohoof 1

@AnonBrony  @Lady @Demirari  @Tricksters Pride 

I think torrent would want us to carry on this RP in this situation. If he ever comes back he can always pick up on GMing it, but for now I think we should elect someone to replace-GM this, since I really don't want this to end like this. It has SO MUCH potential.

I would love to GM it, but I don't know where Torrent wanted to go with the raven things, and I don't want him to come back and see that I messed up all his plans :c

Yeah same here. We don't know where he was going with his plans so it would difficult to pick off from where we were last without ruining something... but I suppose we sorta have to to. Perhaps in a collaborative effort we figure out what to do next.