Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Against the Crown OOC [Closed]

Torrent505

I'm checking in every once in a while but I'm stuck spring cleaning right now so I can't make any good posts :(

@Marathon

Did you see what I said for your OC? I never got a response so I didn't really approve you yet.

I wasn't aware that the RP had already started. Was it going before I joined?

And yes I did notice, I was busy last night but I'm fine with no necromancy and the other stuff. I'll be back in a bit.

Edited by Marathon

So sorry this is starting out slow, I shouldn't have been so foolish as to think I'd have free time on Easter weekend. I'll make sure everyone receives their letter before tonight ends... At least in my time zone, sorry :P

• Brohoof 1

Yeah that was my fault I was supposed to send each person a personal invitation to the traitors meeting in a letter with the RP thread link at the end.

RP thread link at the end.

Oops  :blush: ...... You know this wall's kinda sturdy.  :P (Ouch...)

Edited by Tricksters Pride

Damn is there still room? I saw it was open and I wanted to join this RP but now I think I'm late to join this one. I have an OC But his backstory is current attuned to that of a different RP so I would have to make some edits. 

Edited by AnonBrony

Hey, here is my application of Radiance to the RP. Sorry it isn't up to par with my usual character sheets, I wanted to hammer this out quickly so I could start posting ASAP. I will update this again as I work through it. Character sheets take me a ridiculously long time to make.

@AnonBrony

I hadn't officially closed the RP yet and I hate to be a tease, so go ahead and post the links to your OC's and I'll still consider them. You're just lucky I was so busy earlier that I forgot to say it was closed :P haha

BUT FROM NOW ON THIS RP IS CLOSED, UNLESS AN OC DIES OR A PLAYER BECOMES INACTIVE.

Radiance is approved, given her background of being so uncaring about those she ordered about, I'd say that Oath Taker the Ex-commander of the Royal Guard and leader of the Rebel Army never gave her the choice or chance to join them.

Haha I said I'd get them all done before the night ended for me :P I've got two more to write for approved players and then the possibility of the other two potentials. This is really time consuming but I really am enjoying writing a personal little invitation to everyone :) it's interesting to welcome people to the RP this way haha. I hope you guys find it amusing too.

Also since in the RP I encourage secret meetings between player I kind of hope this encourages it haha

• Brohoof 1

Okay, all the letters are delivered to those that I've approved for sure. We might have two late comers but we'll see.

I'll be acting out the bar keep directing ponies to the meeting room throughout the day tomorrow, and everyone can start greeting each other in there.

We've got a hilarious mix of personalities in this, writing those letter was great and let me get some concept on how the RP will progress for everyone. I mean those letters had so many offers, promises, and secrets, but what among them were lies and what was true?

• Brohoof 1

We've got a hilarious mix of personalities in this, writing those letter was great and let me get some concept on how the RP will progress for everyone. I mean those letters had so many offers, promises, and secrets, but what among them were lies and what was true?
 ... This is going to be fun!  :lol:
  • Brohoof 1