Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Who is your favourite League of Legends champion?

Codelyy

The title says it all

What is your favourite or (If you haven't got a favourite) most played champion?

For me it has to be heimerdinger

HeimerdingerSquare.png

I think Heimerdiger is OP :P

Edited by Shadow the Hedgehog
  • Brohoof 2

Haven't played the game much as of late, but I love Thresh. I was a support main, my win rate with him was damn good. I swear I went up a whole division in terms of sheer mechanical skill with that champion alone. Barring the occasional total derp, my flays were all spot on.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Haven't played the game much as of late, but I love Thresh. I was a support main, my win rate with him was damn good. I swear I went up a whole division in terms of sheer mechanical skill with that champion alone. Barring the occasional total derp, my flays were all spot on.

That guy always annoys me because of the skill he has where he pulls a champion to him

Edited by Shadow the Hedgehog

That guy always annoys me because of the skill he has where he pulls a champion to him

More of a half pulls the champ to him half pulls himself to the champ. Death Sentence works by stunning the target champ for 1 something seconds, with two 'tugs' that drag the hooked champ x amount closer, then Thresh can at any time during the duration of the skill move himself to the target. Actually, one thing that seperates bad from good Thresh is knowing when to pull yourself in and when to just use the tugs to step up a flay or something. It's sort of like Lee Sin's Q skill, you need to know when to go in and when to not.

• Brohoof 1

I haven't played LoL all that much, but so far my favourite character is Annie and her bear Tibbers. I haven't used him in play yet, but my favourite character after is Fiddlesticks.

I haven't played LoL all that much, but so far my favourite character is Annie and her bear Tibbers. I haven't used him in play yet, but my favourite character after is Fiddlesticks.

I've never played Annie before because i think she not all that good since i can kill her easily :/

In terms of design, Veigar

Veigar_0.jpg

I mean look at him he's like a mini Mr. Dark holy shit so awesome.

But atm I'm maining Heimerdinger and Master Yi (Though I only really use Yi if mid's taken)

Edited by Flakk

I've never played Annie before because i think she not all that good since i can kill her easily :/

She has an early-match weakness, as it takes a few levels to unlock Tibbers. But after that, you can wreck house with a Tibbers buffing set-up. That's what I do, at least.

Support Annie is (still) quite strong at my level of play, unless I missed some additional nerfs. Pair her with a strong early-mid game ADC to take advantage of the huge lockdown she has come level 6 with her bear. She can handle most popular supports like Thresh and Leona due to her long AA range, so she can zone and just bide her time for a flash all in with her AD come level 6. Come back with some sorc shoes or the like on top traditional support items and Annie can kill bot lane by herself, more or less. Support Annie's almost the sole reason I got back into Support Zyra (my other most used support as of late), since Zyra's a safe option against Annie for a player like me with a ton of engage/disengage potential and scaling.