Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Who is your favourite youtuber?

Reecejackox

MamaMax, and Nexpo, I also enjoy the creative vision of Vivziepop and I love Gooseworxs music, but I am not a big "community YouTube follower" I've followed penguinz0 or moist whatever you want to refer to him as, since them silly ass Billy Mays dubs, it's crazy how popular he got, but yeah I follow some indie MLP channels, but no I don't really care about Jake Paul or PewDiePie, or whoever else I don't watch many big name streamers, I watch pony/cartoon/game content, and I watch investigative/journalistic videos.. other than that just music..

Edited by KingCorvus

I've gone through a lot of favorites throughout the years, AlphaOmegaSin, Caddicarus, Wrestletalk, TFS, EvilAJ2010, etc.

Right now it's SomeOrdinaryGamers

Paulsoaresjr. He got me into Minecraft back in 2012 or so. I lost interest in Minecraft and so did he, but I never stopped watching his content. Really cool guy, he's a dad who has played games with his kids on his channel in the past. Very lighthearted. He's mostly into survival-themed games.

It's a tie between DAGames and LaurenZSide. DAGames has a lot of awesome original songs and lore attached to them and LaurenZSide is very humorous and is one of the few gaming YouTubers that I can follow along with easily.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, They call me Loyalty said:

I don't watch many youtubers. But probably northernlion.

Northernlion is great, my housemate got me onto them. I live his Binding of Isaac commentaries. Not super interested in the game but I find that they're great to listen to as a podcast whilst doing other things :D

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Vinyl Scratch. said:

Northernlion is great, my housemate got me onto them. I live his Binding of Isaac commentaries. Not super interested in the game but I find that they're great to listen to as a podcast whilst doing other things :D

Yes, he is gifted with the talent of banter.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Definitely not styropyro. Very interesting videos/entertainment but way too dangerous to be allowed on YouTube. But guess what? YouTube gets so much money from him (2M subscribers), so he's somehow allowed to do these videos..... I have never seen more dangerous experiments done by a private person without any visible safety :lostit:

Styropyro is good (and if he is doing something dangerous, it's his right and responsibility), I sometimes watch him.

Anyway, the Youtubers I watch the most (at least non-political ones) are shango066, ElectroBoom, Techmoan, Chris Eden-Green, I sometimes start watching someone else, watch them for a while the n forget about them and remember them later. Right now I am watching quite a few videos by "Ask Olaf the Violinmaker" - it is interesting to watch him repair instruments.

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Pentium100 said:

Styropyro is good (and if he is doing something dangerous, it's his right and responsibility), I sometimes watch him.

He's so extremely dangerous... But he is so entertaining.... But he is so extremely dangerous...

I wish I didn't learn so much while watching him. Like, you can see through a filled up glass of Coca-Cola with an IR camera :love: What???

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Splashee said:

He's so extremely dangerous... But he is so entertaining.... But he is so extremely dangerous...

I do not see a problem in adults doing something dangerous. As long as it is legal (or moral) and the danger is only to the person doing it (and not to innocent bystanders etc), whatever.

4 hours ago, Splashee said:

Like, you can see through a filled up glass of Coca-Cola with an IR camera :love: What???

That's cool. I remember there being CD-Rs where the recording side was completely black (but transparent to IR obviously. Some fabrics are also transparent to IR and some swimsuits were made of those fabrics, so when cameras with "night vision" became available, that unction found some use on the beach.

Edited by Pentium100
  • Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Pentium100 said:

I do not see a problem in adults doing something dangerous.

I guess, by showing really dangerous stuff as funny jokes can help younger kids to not be stupid. Adults are allowed to be stupid to a degree.

It is entertaining, but really frightening since I am sure this guy is being watched by FBI. He has access to all kinds of dangerous substances in his home :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if I can pick just one favorite, but off the top of my head, a few of my favorites include James Rolfe, Ryan George, Jack Douglass, Beau of the Fifth Column, Rhett and Link, and the greatest Pony fan creator to ever live, DWK.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...