If you had the choice

Discordly Cutiepie

I'd get rid of Trenderhoof :D Waifu-thieves are the scum of society, and must be addressed as such.

I'd kick him in the jaw and THEN get rid of him, though :D

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

"Canada, they've had it too good for too long..."

-Norm the Genie

:P Please somepony understand that reference... :/

Seriously though, if I had to remove something from all of existance... Ummm... I'd probably have to go with bumblebees... They are just... Well... Let's face it... They are just scary... :/

Though of course, they do have their hidden reason for existance much like us humans, so I guess that may be unethical to do such a thing...... Hmmm... Maybe let's go with something that isn't living shall we? Okay, I'd have to say in that regard then... I'd remove Apple Mac Computers, those things are just annoying to me... :/ Then again, everypony has their preferences of operating systems and all...... Wow this is hard to decide without being offensive in one way or another... You know what... Just delete this existance altogether... There, technically it's only one individual thing, but it's the easiest option as to not make anypony feel bad... :/ Right...?

hJsPVKF.jpg

A huge thank you to my great friend AppleGearRising for this signature picture

yay.png

Thank you Apple, I love it so much!

smile.png

Normally I would just post the picture, but as it seems, it is too big to put in the signature here, so here is the link to my MLP personality test results:

http://www.bronyland.com/pony-personality-test/?q=OTU0Mnw5NDMzMzA (I am mostly like Fluttershy, in case you couldn't already guess.)

So I could remove myself and make it so nobody has the memory of me (therefore, no pain)?

I'd go with that.

But you cause nothing but joy and happiness so removing yourself from existence would be taking away a great beauty from this Earth.

jyoqnwb.gif?1

But you cause nothing but joy and happiness so removing yourself from existence would be taking away a great beauty from this Earth.

Lol. Um... Nice sarcasm, I must say!

I didn't say that for attention, don't get the wrong idea. It was simply answering the question of this topic to the best ability.

Edited by Envy

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

Smartphones are a pretty good target for removal at this point. Do you really need to take a picture of...that thing? Whatever it is?

• Brohoof 2

On 4/12/2014 at 0:00 AM, Miaq_The_Truthful said:

This is the internet, not reality.

Lol. Um... Nice sarcasm, I must say!

I didn't say that for attention, don't get the wrong idea. It was simply answering the question of this topic to the best ability.

It wasn't sarcasm, I was just being nice.

Cause there's always a chance that I could put a smile on your face.

jyoqnwb.gif?1

Any physical manifestation... that leaves a lot of possibilities. I'm just going to go with removing the colour yellow from existance instead. Life will continue on and the most painful colour of the colour spectrum would be no more. If that's too abstract, televised journalism is my next pick.

Edited by Celtore

So I could remove myself and make it so nobody has the memory of me (therefore, no pain)?

I'd go with that.

you have the ability to remove yourself now you know...but that fact that you havent yet shows a lot.  I bet youre not that bad, weve all caused someone or something pain and many have caused us just as much.  I have my crimes that i personally believe I will cash in one day, but I do my best the make the best of myself and others around me.  Im sure you make others just as happy

The will to hurt others, either directly or indirectly. I think that should stop thievery, blackmail, murder, etc...

I wonder though is that really a paradise??? I mean if everyone is equally good to each other, and no one does any harm, how would we know who is truly a good person? or how would we know what is truly good if we can't perceive what is bad? just some thought

As for me I would wish away reggaeton 

Edited by RNgineer

I wonder though is that really a paradise??? I mean if everyone is equally good to each other, and no one does any harm, how would we know who is truly a good person? or how would we know what is truly good if we can't perceive what is bad? just some thought

Well, the idea would be remove what is not good - that which could be called evil. therefore all that would be left is good - so everyone would be "truly good"

Wouldn't that be nice?

I've had thoughts on this in other ways - installing a harsh dictatorship which provides ultimate safety for all, based on a moral basis and nothing else.

It wouldn't work int practice, of course, due to human nature, but it's a nice idea.

Vh9PDd9.png

I hope some people get the joke ^^

Probably a few people that caused me hell back in school (I know thats a little mean, but..)

Or possibly the games Star Fox Command, Banjo Kazooie nuts and bolts, Skylanders, and i believe thats it...

And I would get rid of the fact that my parents and family PUSH me to get my license and don't accept the fact that I am TERRIFIED to drive..

SugarSprinklz_zpsd1ad8aec.gif

Well, the idea would be remove what is not good - that which could be called evil. therefore all that would be left is good - so everyone would be "truly good"

Wouldn't that be nice?

I've had thoughts on this in other ways - installing a harsh dictatorship which provides ultimate safety for all, based on a moral basis and nothing else.

It wouldn't work int practice, of course, due to human nature, but it's a nice idea.

I get what your saying but that's just an idea in an ideal world, i can say the same thing like, in an ideal world i can fly to work, in an ideal world women all love me, in an ideal world we're in a perfect bubble sphere of rainbows and lolipops lol so in an ideal world it doesnt exist.  But if you didnt know what is bad, How could we really know what is good, I think pain helps us appreciate the good more than if we never felt pain, I think pain is a beautiful thing for us to know in order to cherish good.

I get what your saying but that's just an idea in an ideal world, i can say the same thing like, in an ideal world i can fly to work, in an ideal world women all love me, in an ideal world we're in a perfect bubble sphere of rainbows and lolipops lol so in an ideal world it doesnt exist.  But if you didnt know what is bad, How could we really know what is good, I think pain helps us appreciate the good more than if we never felt pain, I think pain is a beautiful thing for us to know in order to cherish good.

You're quite welcome to be as masochistic as you like :P

I agree that pain is necessary for learning. Pain from sticking your hand in the fire. Pain from touching a boiling kettle. That sort of pain is necessary, as is fear. But one shouldn't have to live in fear of walking down a street at night, y'know waht I'm saying?

Vh9PDd9.png

I hope some people get the joke ^^

You're quite welcome to be as masochistic as you like :P

I agree that pain is necessary for learning. Pain from sticking your hand in the fire. Pain from touching a boiling kettle. That sort of pain is necessary, as is fear. But one shouldn't have to live in fear of walking down a street at night, y'know waht I'm saying?

you still describe avoidance of physical pain, these are just thoughts.....i would still rather live in a world with both physical and emotional pain, i think someone living in the world of no pain would envy me....again these are just interesting thoughts

What are the rules on "removing the lack of something" or "the nonexistence of something"?

I'd probably choose stupidity, but idk

afaic, stupidity is a deficiency

And so is hunger

unhappiness

etc. etc.

My sisters cancer... I'd do just about anything for that

R.I.P Big sis...

A moment of silence for every pony he reads this, in respect for Hope...

Omg, I was going to quote your post to hope she get rid of her cancer... Omg the feels D:

Sorry man, it's sad that you need to live through this. :(

Omg, I was going to quote your post to hope she get rid of her cancer... Omg the feels D:

Sorry man, it's sad that you need to live through this. :(

A song... Written by her friends and I...

Of all the places to rest... I'd like your arms the best... And we know it's true... We're really gonna miss you
You're like a light in the night, giving hope to lonely souls.
And without you... There will always be a hole.
A gaze in your eyes
Can ne'er be refrained
Your fair smile of elegance
That knows not disdain
 An emptiness inside our hearts, once filled with your warm smile.
I just wished you'd be staying more than just a while...
We'll miss your laughter, like a nightingale's song
The love in your heart will fills ours for so very long
We've been together through storms and sunshines, but the journey soon reaches its end
It's my soul that I would lend...
My body that I would gift...
Soon god will take you on a lift...
To a place of warmth and light...
A place where there is no Dan to fight...
Where Kjeil will wait for you with open arms...
And we will dance as we sing 'Sound the alarm!
For you have joined them
You have someone to life your spirts, you have him
Even when you're gone, we'll never forget you. Life's a short game, and when it's over, we'll come to you, the family together again
Forever friends
In this life, and the next
Who knows, maybe this is for the best
No more pain, no more sorrow
A world with wonderful tommorrows
A new angel in the skies
No more hate, no more lies.
Now we have to say goodbye :(
  • Brohoof 1