ooc WAR (AU!/Action/Romance/SoL)

mars

Well, many consider to be best princess. I'm tempted to change from Twilight to Cadance. I love playing crazy characters, unfortunately, it seems no one else does...

I definitely don't think we can start until we are even on all sides. Otherwise, it'd totally unfair.

Unfair for Twilight, fair in Luna's eyes. :) 

I was considering Fergo, though I believe that I would probably only fit in Celestia's Kingdom and I'm already playing her, so I went with my other character @,

Name: Sai
Kingdom: Twilight Republic

Race: Changeling

Appearance: Usually as a pony Sai is a mare, with a white coat and a lightish brown mane and tail, with brown eyes. She often switches between unicorn and earth, though will use a pair of wings if she absolutely has too. 
As a changeling she has green eyes and her mane and tail design stay with the change.

87R8G.png

Cutie Mark: As a changeling she has no cutie mark as a default. But Her talent is planning large scale things and strategy, and so she usually represents that with some kind of scroll

Personality: Sai is confident and likes to get a job done when it's given to her, she knows when it's a serious time or when its needed for a joke, but sometimes she can be a little clueless on things and rambles.

History: Sai grew up in a branched off hive of changelings, though she had a birth defect that made feeding extremely difficult. All throughout her younger years she was practically on deaths door, and during that time war had already broken out on the changeling's feeding grounds. Her hive soon died out, with food no longer being there, yet Sai lived through those time by making herself convert to feeding off other emotions than love. 
Since her hive had died out, and she could not go to other hives, Sai went out into the pony world and tried her luck out there, and through her disguise she was able to get far in life. She had a talent, though she wasn't a pony so there was no cutie mark, but she still made sure that a scroll ended up on her flank when she changed. She ended up in the Twilight Republic, and after showing the princess herself her own talent and species, ended up high within Princess Twilight's command. 
Sai could fit anywhere, as a fighter or a builder, or a helper of the castle or a keeper, somehow she ended up helping out the kingdom in its defense and fight against the others. 

• Brohoof 1

I was considering Fergo, though I believe that I would probably only fit in Celestia's Kingdom and I'm already playing her, so I went with my other character @,

Name: SaiKingdom: Twilight Republic

Race: Changeling

Appearance: Usually as a pony Sai is a mare, with a white coat and a lightish brown mane and tail, with brown eyes. She often switches between unicorn and earth, though will use a pair of wings if she absolutely has too. As a changeling she has green eyes and her mane and tail design stay with the change.

img-2594851-1-87R8G.png

Cutie Mark: As a changeling she has no cutie mark as a default. But Her talent is planning large scale things and strategy, and so she usually represents that with some kind of scroll

Personality: Sai is confident and likes to get a job done when it's given to her, she knows when it's a serious time or when its needed for a joke, but sometimes she can be a little clueless on things and rambles.

History: Sai grew up in a branched off hive of changelings, though she had a birth defect that made feeding extremely difficult. All throughout her younger years she was practically on deaths door, and during that time war had already broken out on the changeling's feeding grounds. Her hive soon died out, with food no longer being there, yet Sai lived through those time by making herself convert to feeding off other emotions than love. Since her hive had died out, and she could not go to other hives, Sai went out into the pony world and tried her luck out there, and through her disguise she was able to get far in life. She had a talent, though she wasn't a pony so there was no cutie mark, but she still made sure that a scroll ended up on her flank when she changed. She ended up in the Twilight Republic, and after showing the princess herself her own talent and species, ended up high within Princess Twilight's command. Sai could fit anywhere, as a fighter or a builder, or a helper of the castle or a keeper, somehow she ended up helping out the kingdom in its defense and fight against the others. 

I love her! Welcome to the United Republic of Magic. (:

@,
Yay, glad you do. Do we still have any idea when the ponyroleplay site will be up? I know that we still need a few more characters before we reach 10 but I'm pretty hyped up for this. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I think they said it would come in August, but I might be wrong. It was going to launch during some con that was around that time I believe. That's a long wait. D:

Edited by Panama

I think they said it would come in August, but I might be wrong. It was going to launch during some con that was around that time I believe. That's a long wait. D:

I agree. When we have enough people, I think we'll start. Whether or not PonyRoleplay will come out by then or not. :)

Damn. No more NLR. Well, looks like I'm going to have to go with Twilight. Would you accept a griffon? Like my OC, Gareth? If not, then would you accept Thunder Shred? You're time on me is much appreciated, and I must say, this RP looks epic! BTW, links are in the sig.

Damn. No more NLR. Well, looks like I'm going to have to go with Twilight. Would you accept a griffon? Like my OC, Gareth? If not, then would you accept Thunder Shred? You're time on me is much appreciated, and I must say, this RP looks epic! BTW, links are in the sig.

Unfortunately, I'm not accepting griffons… however Thunder Shred is more than welcome to join!

• 1 month later...

Hello friends! Bumping this board to let you all know this is still ongoing. I'm still looking for someone who wants to play Cadance, and more ponies in each kingdom.

@ If no one wants to take Cadance, I suppose I can.

Are you currently playing a princess? :)

@ Strange, it didn't notify me that you'd responded, even though you quoted me. In response to your question, no, I'm not playing a princess, just my OC Stellar Nova. 

@ Strange, it didn't notify me that you'd responded, even though you quoted me. In response to your question, no, I'm not playing a princess, just my OC Stellar Nova.

Okie dokie! You can be Cadance. :)

(edited)

I'd like in!

Name: Lit Fuse
Kingdom: United Republic of Magic

Race: Unicorn

(appearance and CM are like in my profile picture)

Edit: changed pictures. Kind of used it on a variation of this character, http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lit-fuse-r6608

Appearance: A slightly taller than average unicorn with a lanky build, bandaging on his left hind-leg.
Cutie Mark: A spherical bomb-charge with a lit fuse. Representing his erratic way of thinking and eccentric personality.

Personality: Slightly Ditsy and hyper, His mind is overflowing with ideas. Sometimes he gets easily distracted, but he's generally nice and easy to get along with. He is talented with magic

but he often learns things through experience and practice rather than methodically.

History: Abandoned as a colt and grew up in an orphanage.He studied magic in an academy for gifted unicorns, but got kicked out after an experiment he conducted got him and several others wounded. The magic shrapnel from the accident prevented even magical healing, and so he is stuck with a limp. He enlisted, believing his powerful (if raw) magical abilities can be made of use.

Edited by Terminus
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@,

This RP looks so awesome. 

Name: Last Shadow
Kingdom: The United Republic of Magic

Appearanceimg-2754993-1-solid_snake_pony_by_junkya

Cutie Mark: A black star signifying his proficiency with magic and stealth. 
Personality: He is the definition of a soldier. Calm, cold, and calculating. If you can ever detect an emotion on his face, you deserve a prize.

History: Born to a single mother, He spent his early years like many foals. That changed when his hometown was raided. The invaders were driven off, but not before his mother was taken from him. This event made him into who he is. once he was old enough, 20, he became a soldier for hire, fighting for whoever had the money. He worked this job for 20 years, hunting down the scum of Equestria ruthlessly. He worked this job for a good 20 years before he retired. Then the war broke out. He grew tired of retirement rather quickly, feeling he still had some fight in his system before he got too old for this line of work. He enlisted ad his talents were recognized. Now, he specializes in recon and assassination.

Additional Info: Single highest bounty on his head in the Crystal Empire (Killed a few important individuals a while back). 

Edited by Lord Megatron
  • Brohoof 1

@,

This RP looks so awesome. 

Name: Last Shadow

Kingdom: New Lunar Republic

Apperance: img-2754993-1-solid_snake__spy_soldier__

Like this except black with a dark brown mane (too lazy to go back and change it lol)

Cutie Mark: A black star signifying his proficiency with magic and stealth. 

Personality: He is the definition of a soldier. Calm, cold, and calculating. If you can ever detect an emotion on his face, you deserve a prize.

History: Born to a single mother, He spent his early years like many foals. That changed when his hometown was raided. The invaders were driven off, but not before his mother was taken from him. This event made him into who he is. once he was old enough, 20, he became a soldier for hire, fighting for whoever had the money. He worked this job for 20 years, hunting down the scum of Equestria ruthlessly. He worked this job for a good 20 years before he retired. Then the war broke out. He grew tired of retirement rather quickly, feeling he still had some fight in his system before he got too old for this line of work. He enlisted ad his talents were recognized. Now, he specializes in recon and assassination.

Thank you for the interest friend, but as you can see from the first post, I am not taking any more Lunar Kingdom members under the other kingdoms have more. You are more than welcome to join anpther kingdom. :D

@,

I didn't even notice. I changed it to the The United Republic of Magic

Ah whoops. When I get on my computer, I'll edit the OP. :)

@,

Will you be updating everything in the op? I know that you're missing my oc and all that, who is also in the URM

Yup! I'll be updating everything. I don't know why I haven't added your OC. weird.