Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do i get more people to look at my posts?

ScarfaceOne
Go to solution Solved by Wingnut,

An eccentric but not completely disturbing title always helps. Obviously there has to be an intriguing subject matter to go with the title, otherwise you might start annoying people if you're playing the boy who cried wolf all the time :/

Oh, and popularity contests between show characters or forum members ALWAYS draws a ton of attention too :P

Hi Scarface.  Getting people to read things you've posted can be very random.  It all depends on what individuals like to read and that's constantly changing depending who is on at a given time.  And even after they read it only a small number are going to chime in with posts of their own. 

I took a quick peek at the topics you've started. A majority have over 100 views and 10 replies. Some of your threads were flops and that's inevitable.  But on the whole they seem pretty successful to me. :)

• Brohoof 1

That is an easy question to answer. Make your posts more interesting. If replying to a post keep focus on the topic. If a new topic make sure it is interesting and appropriate for the forum it is in. There are so many new people here, you can build an audience for yourself if you do your best and be honest in your thoughts. And have fun :lol:

You could always advertise your topics using the status update feature and there is a button on the bottom of every post that says "blog this" which will use the blog feature to turn your post into a blog post which I have utilized a few times myself. Or you can also link a topic you want people to see in your sig as well like I did for a while with the Luna fanclub thread I started.

Title all of your posts like this: "Dermatologists hate him! He's nine hundred fifty years old but looks eighteen! In five easy steps you can look this good, too."

Acquire a reputation for making high quality posts and then people will surely be more inclined to want to hear the things you have to say.

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.