Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Exclusive Clip of Season Finale [SPOILERS]

Carbon Maestro

(edited)

Damn it Discord, why are you so Q?

Link to the exclusive preview:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/popcandy/2014/04/30/my-little-pony-hub/8522237/

Here's the description that goes with the episode.

For the diehards, here's a description for part one of "Twilight's Kingdom":

When a villain escapes Tartarus, Princess Celestia chooses Discord to help track him down instead of Princess Twilight. Meanwhile, prompted to prove that she has an important role to play, Twilight turns her focus to opening the Tree of Harmony chest.

And part two:

In order to protect their magic, as well as the fate of Equestria, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna and Princess Cadance transfer all of their magical power to Twilight.

1398884456000-MLP-425-03.jpg

---------------------------------------

Sweet. A Discord episode with the goal of capturing another villain. Can't wait :D

Edited by Carbon Maestro
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

THE VILLAIN IS FROM TARTARUS.

I CALLED IT. I CALLED IT.

Aaaah I feel so smart right now.

Okay, time to actually look at the clip.

Edit: A magic stealing villain? I wonder what it could possibly be...

Edited by Destiny

Princess Celestia, Princess Luna and Princess Cadance transfer all of their magical power to Twilight

NO

this idea, i do not like it.

I wondered why Celestia chose Discord over Twilight, but I guess since the villian steals magic, she didn't want Twilight to loose her Magic. I guess...

It's obviously a temp thing.

that it is, tough if they do that they make twilight way overpowered, being the only one with wings and magical powers. and just imagine the powers of twilight, cadance, luna and celestia combined! twilight would become some kind of godess :o

• Brohoof 1

WHY

It's obviously a temp thing.

Exactly. I really don't think they'd have it be permeant. Because they know it'd end horribly and would receive a ton of negative reception from the fanbase. Calm down Jesus Christ on a bicycle.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Sucks magic you say?

I HAVE FOUND THE S4 FINALE VILLAIN!!

Now that's just silly. :P Besides how would they be able to defeat him. He'd just suck them up and steal their abilities before they could do anything.

Now that's just silly. :P Besides how would they be able to defeat him. He'd just suck them up and steal their abilities before they could do anything.

It is one of the bazillion nega-kirbys out there. They have to use the elements of harmony to turn him into good kirby again, and then befriend him.

And him and pinkie pie date.

(edited)

It is one of the bazillion nega-kirbys out there. They have to use the elements of harmony to turn him into good kirby again, and then befriend him.

And him and pinkie pie date.

Well that does sound interesting actually. Huh. In all due seriousness though this idea for a villian has caught my interest and for the first time in a little while I'm actually really excited for this. Edited by Captchet

I wondered why Celestia chose Discord over Twilight, but I guess since the villian steals magic, she didn't want Twilight to loose her Magic. I guess...

Actually. Discord implies in the clip that his magic is different from the ponies'. Maybe he's unaffected by the villain's power, or at least less susceptible to it.

(edited)

Actually. Discord implies in the clip that his magic is different from the ponies'. Maybe he's unaffected by the villain's power, or at least less susceptible to it.

Or at least, that may just be what they think. Either way, it would totally make sense if Celestia had him reformed for this very reason, as long as this magic-sucking villain was still around. Don't disappoint us, Meghan.

Edited by immblueversion