Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Leaked Season 2 first song? [SPOILER WARNING!]

Tom The Diamond

32 users have voted

1. 1. Legit?

• Seems Legit
    • Does not seem Legit

Well it turns out it was not the first song of the season :/

Well it was still the first song we heard. (Except for the new intro, if that counts)

Anyway the more I think of it, I don't think that this song will be in an episode at all. Seems more like the kind of bonus stuff that they would put on a soundtrack or something. I just don't really see how it could fit in the context of an episode.

Well it was still the first song we heard. (Except for the new intro, if that counts)

Anyway the more I think of it, I don't think that this song will be in an episode at all. Seems more like the kind of bonus stuff that they would put on a soundtrack or something. I just don't really see how it could fit in the context of an episode.

I was thinking a similar thing, I don't really see how it fits in an episode...but you never know :3

*Mind Blown Alert!*

Smile, Smile, Smile = 3:31 in length

Find a Pet = 3:40 in Length

Smile, Smile, Smile has no conversation within it like "Find a Pet", and doesn't split off into separate segments like "Art of the Dress" with it's length.

I don't know, lol.. NVM

Edited by MyKotoShi

*Mind Blown Alert!*

Smile, Smile, Smile = 3:31 in length

Find a Pet = 3:40 in Length

Smile, Smile, Smile has no conversation within it like "Find a Pet", and doesn't split off into separate segments like "Art of the Dress" with it's length.

I don't know, lol.. NVM

maybe it's a soundtrack exclusive :3