Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Leaked Season 2 first song? [SPOILER WARNING!]

Tom The Diamond

32 users have voted

1. 1. Legit?

• Seems Legit
    • Does not seem Legit

Sounds legit enough to me. As a Youtube commenter there said, "Sounds like Daniel Ingram's style. The synth and snare drum sound like something from him."

It sounds very professionally made - I imagine it would be difficult to create a fake this good.

I only listened to the first 20 seconds. I don't want the song spoiled for me. :D

It seems legit enough.

Now the only question is when the song will come on.

And what will lead to the song? )*cough*Return of Pinkamena*cough*

Maybe Pinkie Pie can't make somepony smile or something, and this song is her trying to cheer somepony up?

I don't know how convinced I am. I don't think the talking parts sound enough like Pinkie.

Edit: I really don't see Pinkie saying "Rock on!" in any context, ever.

Edited by Crispy

Double post. Damn internet keeps derping. Real post below

Or I'll rewrite it.

Legit:

- Sounds like Ingram's style

- 95% sure the singer is Shannon Chan-Kent, Pinkie's singing VA

Unsure:

- If it'll be in future episode as the next 4 episode synopses have nothing about Pinkie in them

- Maybe it's a leaked OST track

Edited by DJ XFizzle

I don't care if it is or not, that was epic! At some parts it didn't sound like Pinkie (just a little) but it was really good sounding! I'm almost positive that his is legit. The crowd singing near the end sounded very much like the BG singing in Winter Wrap-up and At the Gala...

I honestly don't care if its real or not.

If its real? Awesome.

Fanmade? Great work! That shows how awesome our fandom is then.

Its still a win-win either way.

• Brohoof 1

P.S:

I found something with a little bit of Googling:

It's called "Smile Pinki"

Which is off by only one letter from "Smile Pinkie"

All this may mean is that the song will have a different title (for copyright issues.)

It's legit. The composition is extremely well done and I'm absolutely positive that it's Shannon Chan-Kent singing those great lyrics.

But now the question, when and where will we hear this? It sounds like something that would be featured on a CD, but it's apparently from season 2. Hm.

...Upcoming Pinkie montage!

Sounds professional in its context, though to be rumored "fake". I can't make a final judgement on this being "leaked" or not, but the singer does sounds alot like the original Pinkie Pie singers and the composition is well written in MLP: Friendship is Magic style. We'll have to see when the episode containing this song airs, now shall we? :D

We can't let this spread the internet. This one song could cause firings! Daniel could lose his job. :(

Its already causing an uproar everywhere!

Edited by RaccoonBL

Daniel Ingram's Facebook page has gone into lockdown mode, so I'm pretty sure this is legit. It certainly sounds like it.

I wonder which episode it will be in? I can imagine it being in The Cutie Pox, if Pinkie Pie is talking to Applebloom about her Cutie Mark, but I'm not sure...

The style sounds like it's from FiM, the voice sounds like Shannon, and the lyrics sound like Pinkie. Plus everywhere else it has been has been deleted, so I'm almost certain it's legit.

Seeing the reaction this has gotten and the fact that Daniel's trying to avoid discussion of the song, I'm very strongly considering editing the video out of the OP. If you want to hear it, I'm giving you all a few minutes.

Already did it.

Its a shame Daniel is in trouble for this leak. Here's hoping they don't to fire him.