Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash cake, gif for someone, and Derpy asking for boops!

Bugplayer

Hai there everyone, what a title!

Tried to keep the title as simple as possible, because this time, I have 3 things to show you guys  :yay:

For the first one, I know that it doesn't really belongs in the art section, but I just felt like drooping everything in the same place instead of doing a separated post. Though, creative bakeries are considered as art, so I recon that, it's kinda in the right section ^.^

__________________________________________________________________________________________

So, my family is aware of me being a brony, believe it or not, they think it's freaking awesome!

They say it's because I'm really open minded about it. And I have to agree :3

And, for my 21th birthay, my mother took the time to bake one of the most delight full and colorful cake ever  :squee:

Take a look a this:

rainbow_dash_cake__by_bugplayer-d7e76ku.

The picture's quality may not be at it's best, but my cell phone was pretty much all I had. 

You should have seen her face when I showed her that this picture had already near 20 likes on facebook under an hour. :3

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Segundo, any of you knows the brony musician named The-L-Train?

If you're into metal, I would HIGHLY suggest to take a look at his 26 minutes, pure metal glory, album called:

Moonrise: A Symphonic Metal Opera

Here's a link: 

It's pretty much one long song divided in 7 parts, which is the transition from peace and harmony, to the battlle between Luna's and Celestia's army.

SO AWESOME :wub:

Anyways, I loved this album so much that I wanted to make him a little gif. His Oc of course!

This has to be one of the most complex drawing I ever did. I'm not used with accessories and complicated poses.

Here it is:

gift_for_the_l_train_by_bugplayer-d7gdno

Really like how it turned out!

I'm glad he loved it, even if the guitar is designed for lefties, and he's rigthy... But these details doesn't really matter right? :3

______________________________________________________________________________________

If you're actually reading everything I type, well here's a hug as appreciation. *Hug*  :muffins:

For this one, I wanted to do some inking, which I never do, and I guarantee I'm going to make more in the futur!

I'm not saying that I'm tired to do line-less drawing... But yeah I'm tired  :(

They take me forever to finish, and I always end up being lost in 70 different layers.

Sooooooo, I wanted to do some inking, while doing my best to make it as adorable as I can.

As a result, have a picture of Derpy asking to be booped on her nose ^.^

i_can_has_boops__by_bugplayer-d7go561.pn

I'm not sure how this one is going to come out, since the background under her hooves is supposed to be transparent, so that she's breaking the 4th wall above the background she's posted on.

I personally think that it's adooorable ^_^

And pretty much the reason why I'm surely going to make more in this style!

Annnnd that's a long post, sorry about that. I hope I made this interesting enough  :)

I won't mind if you didn't read :3

For the drawings, I would love to have your opinion.

If there's something that could be improved, feel free to tell me, negative feedback only help me getting better!

If you're interested, everything can be found on my deviant art: http://bugplayer.deviantart.com/

So, on this, have a great day folks!

• Brohoof 3

Well first of all, happy birthday Bugsy!  The big 21, eh?  Congratulations!  :D  :muffins:  :catface:   That cake looks amazing and it's so cool how supportive your family is of your being a brony.  Major kudos and props to your mom.

Second of all, so sorry for not having popped into one of your threads for some time.  :(   RL is just so crazy sometimes, but that doesn't excuse missing out on a good friend's artwork.

Finally, as for your pics, I love 'em both, especially Derpy's (for rather obvious reasons  :comeatus:).  I don't have much in the way of technical advice to offer, though I will say compared to what I last remember about your artwork, it's looking even better than before.  Keep up the great work man!!!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

I don't really have something to say about the cake. But... Wow!! Those two drawings are amazing!!! I love both of them. The style you used on the first one is awesome!!! I really (really really really) like it!! And the derpy one is extremely cute!!! Are you going to upload more of your drawings in this topic? I don't care if i have to wait a long time. I'll check your deviant art anyway ;)

• Brohoof 1

Well first of all, happy birthday Bugsy!  The big 21, eh?  Congratulations!  :D  :muffins:  :catface:   That cake looks amazing and it's so cool how supportive your family is of your being a brony.  Major kudos and props to your mom.

Second of all, so sorry for not having popped into one of your threads for some time.  :(   RL is just so crazy sometimes, but that doesn't excuse missing out on a good friend's artwork.

Finally, as for your pics, I love 'em both, especially Derpy's (for rather obvious reasons  :comeatus:).  I don't have much in the way of technical advice to offer, though I will say compared to what I last remember about your artwork, it's looking even better than before.  Keep up the great work man!!!  :muffins:

Fun fact, my birth day was actually a month and a half ago, and we celebrated it 3 weeks ago. You know, stuff happens :P

And you don't have to be sorry! You'll still be awesome in our hearts even if you're not always there. It's been almost a month since my last post as well X)

And I have to agree with you, I just keep improving, which is a good thing! :D

I don't really have something to say about the cake. But... Wow!! Those two drawings are amazing!!! I love both of them. The style you used on the first one is awesome!!! I really (really really really) like it!! And the derpy one is extremely cute!!! Are you going to upload more of your drawings in this topic? I don't care if i have to wait a long time. I'll check your deviant art anyway ;)

Yay thank you so much for the feedback mister! 

And yes! I'm surely going to upload more around. In fact, each time I do something that I'm happy with the result, I always upload it on Mlpforums, because you guys are so awesome!  :yay:

• Brohoof 1