Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NEW PICTURES: Applejack and Big Macintosh Vinyl Funko Figures (And Variants!)

MapleWinds

For those of you that haven't herd the news, there will be new funko vinyls at the end of this month, to the likeness of applejack and big mac! You all know as the big mac fan I am, I'm pumped! 

A little bit back, Hot Topic tweeted a picture of the new figures in person, and the variants! I don't know about you, but this is a pair of glitters I don't want to miss out on. 

Applejac-BigMac-Funko-Clear_zps1496ea49.

• Brohoof 3

STILL NO RARITY?!?!??!

...why do I even care anymore?  :okiedokielokie: 

Add Big Mac to the list of ponies who didn't deserve a release before Rarity got hers but got it anyway...Bon Bon, Lyra, Dr. Whooves, Vinyl Scratch, Octavia, Big Mac...

I used to get pissed, because I want a vinyl funko Rarity SO BADLY...but you know, they've broken me. I just don't care anymore.

STILL NO RARITY?!?!??!

...why do I even care anymore?  :okiedokielokie: 

Add Big Mac to the list of ponies who didn't deserve a release before Rarity got hers but got it anyway...Bon Bon, Lyra, Dr. Whooves, Vinyl Scratch, Octavia, Big Mac...

I used to get pissed, because I want a vinyl funko Rarity SO BADLY...but you know, they've broken me. I just don't care anymore.

Hey, I know a guy with a 3D printer who I might be able to convince to make us an army of Rarity figurines.

Hey, I know a guy with a 3D printer who I might be able to convince to make us an army of Rarity figurines.

Ehh...I just don't care. Screw Funko, I'm tired of getting pissed because they release these stupid background ponies with a grand total of 25 seconds of screen time and 0 lines instead of releasing a major character with entire episodes under her belt -_-

I swear, you'd think someone gave them a lobotomy before they made any sort of business decisions whatsoever -_-

I've got 5 Rarity brushables, though :wub: That should fill the void.

• Brohoof 1

Hopefully they'll get to my country soon. I recently bought a Derpy vinyl from Forbidden Planet, so that'll mean that they're coming for sure.

Also, is it possible to see a list of the ponies they've done so far?

• Brohoof 1

They usually release a mane six along with a side character. I for one could care less about a rarity as long as I get my AJ lol, but seeing as they have already released five of the mane six, I'm sure she's around the corner. :-)

Also the current list of funko vinyls are:

(Sorry for the checks, it's from my phone so I'm checking off the ones I have lol.)

Rainbow Dash [x]

Derpy Hooves [x]

Fluttershy [x]

Dr. Hooves [x]

Lyra Heartsrings [x]

Pinkie Pie [x]

Spitfire []

BonBon []

Dj Pon-3 []

Octavia []

Twilight Sparkle [x]

Trixie [x]

Applejack [x]

Big Macintosh [x]

I'll post pictures of them all once I'm home from work and can compile a small file of all of them on my MacBook. :*

• Brohoof 1