general media British Newspaper Article on Bronies, Thoughts?

Clockwork Chaos

Hey there everypony, this morning i was idly trawling through facebook, when this newspaper article came up on my news feed. It's from the Metro, a British newspaper that is free on public transport, and is basically just shouting "Look! Men like ponies! This is a thing!"

there's no news here, no "man obsessed with cartoon murders douzens" just 'this exists...' so im not exactly sure why it's worthy of being in a newspaper, but still, im flattered they think we're that important.

one thing that did catch my eye is where it says:

"He asks what’s wrong with preferring a child’s cartoon show to chugging beer and riding motorcycles? It’s a rhetorical question, we think."

nope. that's no rhetorical question, genuinely, i find nothing wrong with that, and im one of the few bronies that actually drinks!

so what are your thoughts, Brony community? do you think we've been portrayed evenhandedly, or is this just more bashing for being different?

Well personnaly i drink a beer while watching mlp. Cest La Vie. The article wasn't particularly well written, it didn't really explain or say anything new.

• Brohoof 1

Hey at least it isn't bad like anti bronies xD

Cool we made a British newspaper *pats my back*

I've actually never known a brony who rides a motorcycle, so don't know where that came from.

(edited)

Hey at least it isn't bad like anti bronies xD

Cool we made a British newspaper *pats my back*

I've actually never known a brony who rides a motorcycle, so don't know where that came from.

Well now you know one :) I ride a Suzuki katana 600. Buddy recently put a wonderbolt decal on it lol. Anyway it's nice to see an article that isn't all "this is wierd" or "these guys are perverts and have issues." Edited by Digit

It's nice to see an article about bronies that doesn't imply pedophilia. I think it is unfair that I can declare my love for MLP and no one bats an eye but if a man does it's "strange".  -_-