Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think Celestia, Luna, and Cadence will die in the S4 finale *SPOILERS*

Commander_PonyShep

You win a virtual cookie if they actually say that. :P

LOL, Ikr? That actually does sound like something Tia would say. All it takes is a bit of thought and some placing-in-her-horseshoes grippograp.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Um, I don't really think they'll kill off characters in a show for young kids...

The Lion King and Sesame Street have done it, why not this show? Death shouldn't be a concept that young kids should be unaware of, they're have to find out eventually. I don't think it'll psychologically damage them, as long as it isn't gruesome. The only reason I think it may not be a good idea is because this show's very lighthearted, and I'm not sure if you can have good guys die in such a story without it feeling too out of place.

Edited by Sir Wulfington
  • Brohoof 1

The Lion King and Sesame Street have done it, why not this show? Death shouldn't be a concept that young kids should be unaware of, they're have to find out eventually. I don't think it'll psychologically damage them, as long as it isn't gruesome. The only reason I think it may not be a good idea is because this show's very lighthearted, and I'm not sure if you can have good guys die in such a story without it feeling too out of place.

This is not either of those things.

It is my worst fear to lose Woona and Tia. I have seen a Rainbow Cadance toy, so I believe she is safe.

Think about it this way. What kept the royal sisters alive so long? Their strong magic. I could see them pulling a Yoda at the end of the episode and having them become one with the moon and sun.

Just my worst fear.

the question is, will spike? when the treehouse gets destroyed you see twilight shielding Owlowiscious with spike nowhere to be seen

Please, stop making this sound more morbid than it already is.  Besides, as everyone keeps saying here, the concept of death is banned from a cartoon as lighthearted and child-friendly as MLP: FiM.  The writers couldn't even mention in the show that Applejack's parents are dead!  So I highly doubt Spike will die, though how he'll survive will remain a mystery until the S4 finale premieres.

That would be brutal if they killed off the three princesses. If Celestia gives Twilight her power before she dies and Twilight goes into a blood rage and defeats the evil enemy to bring happiness to all the ponies, then they would attempt to use the elements to bring them back.

I watched too much DragonBall Z when I was a kid.