Has anyone felt lightheaded/queasy lately and gotten a headache?

Adachi

If you have, don't worry. It's the result of the latest solar flare that went off. Solar flares give off gamma light, and our bodies are electromagnetic, so that's why we're being affected. I didn't feel anything yesterday I think, although today I woke up feeling kinda unsteady and light headed.

For anyone experiencing these symptoms, I recommend taking it easy, take salt baths, and getting plenty of rest when you can. It'll pass soon :)

• Brohoof 1

The time I felt lightheaded or queasy, was when I was riding a rollercoaster and after I got off I didn't eat or drink anything before and after the duration of the ride. Got a headache the next day, was not pretty.

I feel lightheaded so often and get headaches so often that I didn't think anything of it... lol.

When exactly did it happen? I did have a pretty bad headache in the middle of the night (very early Saturday morning).

Yeah and there's also the possibility that those solar flares upgrade our DNA. Not sure if true but it's a lovely thought :)

I feel lightheaded so often and get headaches so often that I didn't think anything of it... lol.

When exactly did it happen? I did have a pretty bad headache in the middle of the night (very early Saturday morning).

Not sure, I just saw a Facebook post saying to prepare for solar flares. Although I read in another Facebook post that it was something else.

http://aneaglessight.blogspot.com/2014/05/this-is-stance-of-spiritual-warrior.html

New Age site, so if you don't believe in that stuff you might just want to read about the scientifically provable part, and leave the rest behind :)

Yeah, I've been feeling really queasy since about noon yesterday. I couldn't sleep last night at all. I took some tums, and they kind of helped. I still feel queasy right now as I type this. The same goes for my mom. She's been queasy since yesterday as well. 

We thought it was because the Noodles and Company we had for lunch didn't agree with us, but apparently it could be the sun's fault.

Damn sun, making my stomach feel all queasy.  :okiedokielokie:

I do, especially during the Spring Season.  That is b/c due to the temperature rising and dropping which can lead to headaches.

I don't think I've ever been affected by a solar flare, though I wouldn't know it if I was. It's not like there's some sign that appears that tells you or anything.

I get the vast majority of my headaches from most kinds of heat. My computer is almost literally my heater in the winter, and in the summer, I get more than twice as many headaches as with any other season. It's crazy.

In terms of solar flares, the majority of my interest in it is the hope that we don't get one strong enough to pop transformers. The infrastructure of our electrical grids aren't as strong as we wish they were.

So its not a bug going around! My folks and I have been feeling this way lately and we thought it was just a mid spring cold or something.

(edited)

I've had this damn headache for 2 days now. It's making me irritable  >_>  

Don't know if it's from solar flares, or allergies, or what, but it sure is a pain in the butt..or should I say head  :comeatus:

Edited by Pepin

Nope. I mostly get headaches from my TMJ.

Yesterday (Monday). I felt like I was getting a sore throat and my ears was hurting. I thought I was getting sick on my birthday. Now, I still feel like I have the same syptoms. Again, it could be allergies.

For anyone experiencing these symptoms, I recommend taking it easy, take salt baths, and getting plenty of rest when you can. It'll pass soon :)

I almost read it as bath salts.

But seriously, thanks. Now I know why I was feeling queasy.