The best of the worst the internet has to offer...

SailorCardKnight

The internet...the wild west of today's digital era. Whatever you imagine, or haven't even thought of yourself at all, is conveniently right before your fingertips. And out there in this vast frontier exists some of the most insane, weird and bizarre yet fascinating things ever known to mankind.

Lets showcase them here.

To just start this thread I present perhaps the most bizarre, poorly designed webpage I have ever seen and have just found. It almost looks as if someone took a web page template, forgot to delete the original sample text from said template, started to modify it without any proper knowledge of html, and started posting random pictures related to the word axis and deer for some strange reason. The point of this page...is?

More fun stuff to come, as the internet is just full of it, and lets try and keep this clean folks.

The following is from a website I visit on occasion, while the site has many amusing articles and webcomics, this article in particular showcases just how terrifying fans of celebrities can be. While the main focus is of a comic strip called Nemi (which thanks to this guy I now enjoy myself...go read it, seriously, this strip needs more love), the article itself, well...just look at it.

The internet...the wild west of today's digital era. Whatever you imagine, or haven't even thought of yourself at all, is conveniently right before your fingertips. And out there in this vast frontier exists some of the most insane, weird and bizarre yet fascinating things ever known to mankind.

Lets showcase them here.

To just start this thread I present perhaps the most bizarre, poorly designed webpage I have ever seen and have just found. It almost looks as if someone took a web page template, forgot to delete the original sample text from said template, started to modify it without any proper knowledge of html, and started posting random pictures related to the word axis and deer for some strange reason. The point of this page...is?

More fun stuff to come, as the internet is just full of it, and lets try and keep this clean folks.

How I imagine the "creator" putting this together:

"MOAR PICTURES! Wait, I don't have any more room going down! I KNOW! they can scroll sideways. I need as many pictures in here as I can fit. -halfway done- I think that's good. Wait! I found More! Put ALL the pictures! -insert Hyperbole and a Half picture here-"

Not sure if I can top that, honestly >.<

Best (Usability) - DeviantArt - DA is definitely not the prettiest site to look at, but from a functionality point of view, everything is perfect. The user interface is very clean and easy to navigate. Everything is extremely well organized. The site is highly flexible and customizable, yet consistent enough that you don't have to go hunting through pages to find what you need. When I started using DA, I was just blown back by their amazing user interface.

Best (Appearance) - MLP Forums - Seriously, it's obvious that a lot of effort went into the design of this site... Plus it's 11PM at night here, and I'm a sucker for night-sky based themes

Worst - Yvette's Bridal - No... Just.... No.... Uh uh.... Nope..... No thank you... Noooo.....

Lol, I didn't say "best and the worst" I said "best of the worst", of course this site and ponies would be among the best. ;)

Worst - Yvette's Bridal - No... Just.... No.... Uh uh.... Nope..... No thank you... Noooo.....

Holy hell! My eyes! I take back about what I said about the other site earlier, *this* is the worst designed webpage I have ever seen!