gaming Any Backyard Monsters fans here?

Stoner Spike

I figure that none of you dwell on facebook, and neither do I, but when I do use it it's usually to talk to friends or play this game, Backyard Monsters. I'm a big fan of strategy games, so this suited my tastes more than any other game on the site (most of which are crappy), and I wanted to see if anyone on the forums plays this game too.

apps.facebook.com/backyardmonsters/

I'm a level 28 at the moment, busy evolving Drull so I can brutally murder everyone's yards in my server. I have a not-so-well-defended yard, too, mainly depending on my Drull or my Gorgo to kill off any attackers. It's only not defended well enough because I lack the resources to do anything, as I spent most of them on getting my town hall to level 5...so yeah. Oh, and I know it's not well defended because the Dreadnaut tribe just sent in 65 Brains and they broke through my defenses.

If you haven't played this game, I think you should give it a try.

Soooo....discussion or suggestions? *prepares for awkward silence when nobody has heard of BYM*

• 3 weeks later...

I figure that none of you dwell on facebook, and neither do I, but when I do use it it's usually to talk to friends or play this game, Backyard Monsters. I'm a big fan of strategy games, so this suited my tastes more than any other game on the site (most of which are crappy), and I wanted to see if anyone on the forums plays this game too.

apps.facebook.com/backyardmonsters/

I'm a level 28 at the moment, busy evolving Drull so I can brutally murder everyone's yards in my server. I have a not-so-well-defended yard, too, mainly depending on my Drull or my Gorgo to kill off any attackers. It's only not defended well enough because I lack the resources to do anything, as I spent most of them on getting my town hall to level 5...so yeah. Oh, and I know it's not well defended because the Dreadnaut tribe just sent in 65 Brains and they broke through my defenses.

If you haven't played this game, I think you should give it a try.

Soooo....discussion or suggestions? *prepares for awkward silence when nobody has heard of BYM*

I did play the game in the past and I was the highest level possible with all champions and more than 50 outposts and an epic design that took out pretty much every single wave thrown at me easily but then I quit the game due to the fact that it took up a lot of time.

Anyway, good luck with your yard!

I did play the game in the past and I was the highest level possible with all champions and more than 50 outposts and an epic design that took out pretty much every single wave thrown at me easily but then I quit the game due to the fact that it took up a lot of time.

Anyway, good luck with your yard!

Well, and I thought nobody had heard of it.

I've gotten better. My defenses are okay and my champion is okay and my resources are okay, but a guy keeps attacking me, and he has a Gorgo, so he pretty much trashes my place each time he attacks. I'm really enjoying the free damage protection though :D

I don't think it's time consuming much unless you stay on it a few hours a day. I go on it often, but it's because I really got tired of the other games I play, and even before that I have to deal with homework, chores, etc...